Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ju-Rei The Movie (F)

Saxxler2

I remember discussion of this movie some time ago...

http://www.sarudama.com/japanese_movies/jurei.shtml

Its episode 2 in particular we'd be interested in....I dont know how well it plays out but it sounds pretty fantastic.

The issue is...so many Ju-Rei's have been released...and this appears to be the least distributed one, at least in America.

Many people online seem to confuse it with Ju-Rei: The Uncanny, the J-Horror original of a more widely released US knockoff.

Anyone in japan maybe have any suggestions? Anyone seen it and can tell if its worthwhile?

A group of bikini clad girls forcing each other to sneeze to reveal magic secrets? I dunno...im kind of about that...if its at all possible, id like to check it out...as im sure you would too...

Lets get on it, people!

"Once the bikini babes figure this out, they chase each other down with pepper and feathers, intent on making each member sneeze and thus make their deepest secrets known"

I mean, really...

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

how might we all bask in your wonderful copy? Are there digital methods you are able to employ? Is a trade in order? perhaps a PM should continue this discussion?

Guys lets get this clear. The storyline is great, and if it was a half decent film, or actors, then ok. But it isnt, its a tragedy of wasted script. Not worth watching, believe me. I spent a long time, and a fair amount of money procuring it. I wish I hadnt.

If it was worth watching, then I would happily make clips. It isnt, please move on and forget you ever heard about Jurei. As it is, this isnt worth my time, or yours.

There is no point begging me to do it anyway, I dont have the technology to rip NTSC, and I am not making the effort for Jurei. If you want acted sneezes from east asian cinema then I suggest you find a copy of a Korean (yes Korean, not a Japanese or American film of the same name) The Hole. Only one sneeze, but at least it is half decent. I cannot make a clip as I no longer have the DVD, but if you want to hunt for hard to find stuff, at least look for something good :)

The Hole I am referring to is this one http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0156610/

I understand where our man Gruft is coming from. I can think of many times where I spent money and time chasing some scene or another only to be disappointed with the result. They rarely live up to the anticipation I put upon them.

Yes, such is sadly often the case. However, keep in mind that your tastes aren't everyone's tastes. For some people (me included at times) the importance of the actual sneeze is secondary to the scenario. So I don't really think you can say that "It isn't worth watching" for everyone. But, thanks for sharing your experience and opinion with finding it.

Imagination is greater than reality. Time to get fic writing, people!

Archived