Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezeless March 2010

*GOR*

Hi this was going on last year, I know because it was when I joined, of how during March (before allergy season) people couldn't let a sneeze out. Needless to say, I don't think anyone manages this, but its fun to hear about how people get on (oor don't as the case may be.) So is anyone up for it this year? I'm in!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:D I'll lose on March 1st when I get out of the shower! But it'll be fun to watch everyone else. ;)

I want to hold you to that, Nicole. And I'll lose on the same day while I'm cleaning the bread cooler at work.

:blushing: I'll lose on March 1st when I get out of the shower! But it'll be fun to watch everyone else. :D

I want to hold you to that, Nicole. And I'll lose on the same day while I'm cleaning the bread cooler at work.

Okay. ;) Make sure you report back to me!

Ha I can so do that, I only sneeze four or five times in a month and I can stop it very easily, so I won't have any problem doing this.

Oh what a funny challenge! :lol:

I think I might last for some week without sneezing, I don't sneeze very often. So yes, I'm in. :P

Oh, gosh, I'm not even going to try. I'm pretty sure I'd lose by a few hours into March 1st, just considering how sneezy I am and how I'm allergic to everything...yeah, no. :P

I might be in the running until the 3rd - 4th week of March when the tree pollen starts to come out. Maybe I'll give it a whirl. Hopefully you all will remember to revive this thread (or start a new one) March 1st.

I might be in the running until the 3rd - 4th week of March when the tree pollen starts to come out. Maybe I'll give it a whirl. Hopefully you all will remember to revive this thread (or start a new one) March 1st.

I'll be there. I'm running against Nicole. :P

:laugh: I'll lose on March 1st when I get out of the shower! But it'll be fun to watch everyone else. :D

lol I get the sneeziest at work so if I'm working on March 1st I'm a gonner right away!

Memo to self .. remember to send a big bunch of roses to GOR on March 1st .. :wub:

As for me .. no chance for a month .. a few days maybe .. but a month .. !!!

Wouldn't that be cheating hank? Play nicely please!

I'd be much better at "first sneeze of March 2010" but I'll give it a go...

Ah, and that's where the "Sneeziest April" competition comes in! :D We just have to stay on the ball enough to get official winners this year... B)

And I agree, Lambo - come take credit for your invention! ;)

Archived