Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezeless March 2010

*GOR*

Well, been march for 7 whole hours here; haven't sneezed yet, but stand by for a late bulletin. :heart:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAH, I'm in! Only I think I'm about to catch a cold, but so far it's just my throat. I'll battle you fiercly! :heart:

I will never understand what you guys see in this game. :heart:

Isn't the point to fail miserably and then be forced to write a mini-observation........

B)

Dam got a cold, ahve sneeze 7 times today already :heart:

Maybe I should broadcast o n jtv, Idk if I will.

Goodluck Chanel! B)

I'm holding up so far after a few hours of it being March. I do have an annoyingly running and itching nose though, so I'm thinking the melting snow and newly-revealed grass might be handicapping me a little bit... :heart:

I've been fine so far today... had to sit next to someone with a cold in one of my lectures though. They better not have given it to me :heart:

For me it was over this morning....I must have sneezed about 9 or 10 times today...two doubles and the rest were singles, but they were strong ones and I couldn't have stifled if I'd wanted to. Damn sinuses, lol! Ah well, good luck to everyone else who is still holding out :heart:

I'm still ok so far but I have been sneezing alot lately [maybe a new allergy?] so I don't think I'll make it too long, I'll try though!

I really can tell that mental influence is an incredible thing! Usually I rarely sneeze, but now that I can't, I constantly feel like I have to. B)

But no sneezes so far. :heart:

I'm out. Too sick to be bothered xD

*Goes to sit on the spectators' bench and cheer for everyone else*

I'm definitely out already. My allergies were kicking my butt today, I haven't actually been sneezing that much (a few times though), but my nose has been alternating between runny and stuffy all freaking day. AHH.

I'm still in! Of course. :cryhappy:

Can I still induce though?!?! PLEASE? It helps me get rid of stuffy noses and my nose is stuffy and I never sneeze otherwise. Do I still count as (by game standards) "sneezeless" if I induce?

I think the standard last year was no sneezing for any reason, including inducing. Sorry :cryhappy: Hang in there!!

I'm out; one sneeze at 7:29 a.m. this morning. I shouldn't have even entered the contest. :cryhappy:

ETA: And another, just a few moments ago. *sniffle*

I'm out. Too sick to be bothered xD

*Goes to sit on the spectators' bench and cheer for everyone else*

There goes all of our biggest competition! :drool:

Open field now, ladies and gents!

(Is still in himself, but wishing that he would just sneeze given that his nose has started tickling everytime he thinks about this contest... sigh... :D)

Still going strong here. If I can somehow (very unlikely) survive until next Sunday, when I disappear to South Africa with work until the end of the month, will I technically have won? Since even if I do sneeze, no one will know about it? *looks hopeful* :drool:

I'm definitely with Mute that reading this topic if you're playing is not a good idea. I've managed to keep it out of my mind so far, but now I'm reading it I'm getting plenty of unwelcome sensations....*closes browser window quickly*

Amazingly enough.. I am still in ... 46 1/4 hours into March and still not a sneeze...couple of worrying hitches whilst on the way to work this morning (one of them enough to get my hankie out) BUT still not a sneeze yet .... MIND over MATTER

Hank .

Today I almost lost! My partner and I went out and bought a very big, soft, VERY hairy cuddly toy. Hugging it, I felt a really bad tickle in my nose, and it lasted for a while. :D

But I held out, and I'm still in. Second day gone. :drool:

Well I guess I'm out, since I *had* to induce. It was killing me not to. My nose is so stuffed-up and I'm not sneezy enough to clear it out! :drool:

I'm out; one sneeze at 7:29 a.m. this morning. I shouldn't have even entered the contest. :drool:

ETA: And another, just a few moments ago. *sniffle*

And I sneezed a third one about a half hour after I updated this.

Either it's early spring, or something weird is going on, because I sneezed about once an hour all day today.

Archived