Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezeless March 2010

*GOR*

I'm still in but knowing I can't sneeze just makes me want to so much more :drool:. I'm not giving up just yet though!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm out too :drool: at about 6 pm stifled the first one and muffled the second in my pillow.

good luck to everyone still in the race :twisted:

Alright, for anyone interested enough here's the updated list of those members still going strong on their sneezelessness (I agree, guys, it does sound so wrong! :twisted:), based on those who have checked in since March 1st:

- The Mute Poet

- Miss.A.Tishoo

- Silent Sophie

- Hankman

- High On Lullibies

- TheFunkymutt

- Obsessedwithedward

- Oceanstar626

- Mayor McSneeze

- Chanel_no5

As you can see - very few of us actual allergy-sufferers still in the running! :drool:

As you can see - very few of us actual allergy-sufferers still in the running! :o

:drool:Excellent, I will be most put out if someone wins this year when I'm not going to Hang in there guys, you can do it!! :twisted:

Do you guys have any idea how difficult it is for someone who's extremely photic to look at the white snow when the sun is shining? :blink:

I'm still in though. Thought I was going to lose this morning, but the tickle vanished. :razz:

Guest frmforum222
i'm out too :yes: at about 6 pm stifled the first one and muffled the second in my pillow.

man... i wish i was that pillow :P:unsure::D:D:D

Mod Note: Fixed tags ~Mute

I'm out, I sneezed once a few minutes ago, I caught it in my hand, I wasn't able to try to stifle it or anything it's kinda came out of nowhere. I really thought I might actually win too :yes:

Good luck to everyone who is still left though! :P

I am very photic and I have TERRIBLE allergies, but, I'll probably be one of the winners, because I never sneeze in school. Ever since the beginning of fifth grade (two years ago, now I'm in seventh) I have been holding in all of my sneezes while in school. I also hold it in when I'm at home, unless everybody else is in bed, or I'm home alone. I have this random fear of anybody hearing or seeing me sneeze. I don't know what that phobia is, or WHY I am like this, but I definitely have that phobia. I've had the fetish for EVER (Since I was two, that's as far back as I can remember) and ever since I started my new school in my new town (fourth grade) I've been terrfified of sneezing near people. In fourth grade I barely did, and ever since fifth I haven't at all. It is a little depressing that I can't sneeze. It was really because I was insecure because nobody liked me, but that's a secret! Shhhh!

My friend A has the same problem. There are certain words she can't say for some weird reason, and she doesn't know why! She can't say things that she thinks people may laugh at. But, my sneezing phobia has sort of went away, and I sneezed with my friend (Not A, J! lol :yes:) once about a month ago, and she didn't even notice! :P

I've just gone and lost. Random single into my left hand. It came up on me so quickly I didn't even have time to think about what I was doing before I did it. I was going so well too! Ah well, good luck to the rest of you! :yes:

Im out as of 6:47 AM March 3rd... a combo of morning sneezes/photic :yes:

Okay, I'm still in! I had a close call earlier tonight though- I was going out to eat with my family and went to the bathroom. While I was washing my hands it took about every ounce of my strength not to sneeze. It was dynamite or something. But I did it, and I'm still in. :)

I've just gone and lost. Random single into my left hand. It came up on me so quickly I didn't even have time to think about what I was doing before I did it. I was going so well too! Ah well, good luck to the rest of you! :wacko:

That's exactly what's going to happen to me, HOL, I can just see it already... (surprised it hasn't yet, actually :lol:)

So the latest checkin leaves things looking like this, as far as survivors go:

- The Mute Poet

- Miss.A.Tishoo

- Silent Sophie

- Hankman

- Obsessedwithedward

- Chanel_no5

- Kimiki

- crazi :)

I'm surprised how quickly so many people have gone down... it definitely doesn't seem like it's only just the beginning of March 4th... :P

I was all set to try and win this thing, even though Lamborghini always tells me I can't, but I went ahead and checked out this morning. After holding one back successfully with my mental block, I had another tickle and let one go while doing the dishes. So, I'm out!

I'd like to join if I'm still allowed to.

I'm clean. I swear. :heart:

Oh yeah. . .

Obsessedwithedward is still in the running, but experiencing SFF issues.

(Which is why she could not post this here herself)

Ah, damn. Been away from the forum for a few days and totally forgot about this. Am in a bit of "dry spell" but did some clothes tag inducing to sneeze on my bf's chest yesterday... :yes:

I'm still in. :unsure:

I'm surprised how quickly so many people have gone down... it definitely doesn't seem like it's only just the beginning of March 4th... :rolleyes:

I was thinking of the same thing. :lol:

Well, it finally happened! I'm out with one stifle at about 12:00pm today - there was just no way I could hold it back... I blame the dustyness of the basement. ;)

That said, the current list of sneezeless contestants looks like this:

- Miss.A.Tishoo

- Silent Sophie

- Hankman

- Obsessedwithedward

- Chanel_no5

- Kimiki

- crazi :P

- frmforum222

- melonbun

- DaylightStarr

oh dear... some dust on a book-case,.. a clean handkerchief in my hand and .. guess what? - the inevitable... Still I lasted until March 7th ... not bad for me ..

Archived