Sneeze Fetish Forum

Community Story

SeaHeart

Hi all,

I had the idea a few days ago to start a community story. I thought it would be fun and very interesting to start a story, and let forum members add to it, a couple of sentences at a time. Everyone is welcome to join in the fun. Come help build our very own sneezy tale! Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Let's have a ball!

I'll start.. :blushing:

It was a windy day in Autumn. Jenny was enjoying her afternoon jog through the park. As she ran, she began to notice the beautiful colors of the changing leaves. The red, orange and yellow hues were simply breathtaking. Oh, how she loved this time of year. Jenny made her way down the familar path, and increased her pace. She continued to sprint gracefully through the winding tree lined paths of the park. As she began to slow down, Jenny's eyes grew quite itchy. She groaned when she realized that she had forgotten to take her allergy pills. She was much too eager to get out and enjoy this spendidly brisk, fall day. The itchiness grew worse, and spread down to her nose. Jenny spotted a park bench, and decided to stop for a rest. She sat down on the bench and rubbed at her now irritated eyes and nose. Oh, her nose itched so bad! The more she rubbed it, the more it seemed to itch. Jenny sniffled wetly and pinched her nose shut. Please not now, she thought to herself, as she felt a sneeze building in her quivering, upturned nose......

......but it was no good. Jenny's nose itched and tickled until she knew the only way to relieve it was to sneeze until the irritation was gone. Jenny enjoyed sneezing under normal circumstances, but when her allergies bothered her, it became a chore.

She knew she had a handkerchief in her pocket, but there was no time to search for it now. Jenny took a deep breath and covered her nose and mouth with her palm.

"Atishoo...Atishoo.....Atishoo...tish.....tish.....Atishooo!"

Her fit was over as quickly as it had begun.

"Oh my goodness" said Jenny to herself. Her palm was now wet with her saliva and she knew she had to complete the situation by giving her nose a good blow.

With her dry hand, Jenny reached into her pocket looking for her handkerchief.....

...unfortunately she found that no hankerchief was there. She cursed under her breath "damn...must have fallen out of my pocket" and sniffled, the afternoon chill caressing the insides of her nose, adding to the irritation. She rubbed at her nose with the heel of her left hand, gave her now slightly bloodshot hazel eyes another scratch, and prepared to continue her run, itch unabated. Suddenly she heard a voice, cultured, with just a hint of an accent which she was unable to place immediately...

"Excuse me " the voice said "I hope you don't mind me interrupting... but I believe this is yours, it fell from your pocket back in the leaves when you were running". The voice belonged to a tall, fair-haired bespectacled man, who in his hand was holding a folded blue and white linen square.

"Oh thank you" Jenny answered, recognising her handkerchief immediately, it was one of a boxed set of six which an aunt had given to her father last Christmas and she had borrowed them all in the summer. He had several other handkerchiefs. The man continued with a smile

"And with your recent sneezes I felt you might need it"

Jenny took the offered handkerchief as the man asked if he could sit down.

"Alright," she agreed, "My name is Jenny." The man offered her his arm and they crossed the street from the park to a small cafe. "My name is Ben." They ordered breakfast and he asked, "Do you run in the park often? I don't believe I've seen you around." Jenny didn't see the harm in answering him despite her mother's warnings, he seemed to be a genuinely nice gentleman. "I actually just moved here recently. Why, do you notice all the ladies who go running in the park?" She smiled mischievously. Ben blushed as the waitress brought their food. The couple took a moment to season their food. As Ben sprinkled pepper on his eggs he suddenly felt a sharp tickle in his nose. Jenny watched fascinated as he pulled out a perfectly folded and pressed white handkerchief, turned away, brought it up to his face and let loose with three sneezes that seemed to posess the same sophisticated aire that Ben himself did. "Hitchoo! Hitchoo! Hitchoo!" He refolded the handkerchief and replaced it in his pocket. "Pardon me. Pepper always does that to me," he said as he turned back towards Jenny.

Just then their big-breasted waitress came by with a tray of biscuits and sizzling bacon.

"Coffee?" she asked, and popped her gum.

"No thanks, it gives me ulcers," said Ben. "but can I have a glass of your finest tap water?"

She set the tray down and headed back toward the kitchen, mumbling "smartass" under her breath.

"No Jenny," Ben continued, digging into his food. "I told you that I had allergies earlier to throw you off. I...I didn't think you could handle the truth."

"Ben, what is it?" inquired Jenny.

"Well I...I...eh...ah...uh..uhhhohshit..yaa...aaaAAAHHHH-CHOOOO!!" erupted Ben, covering his mouth to keep from spraying bacon bits into the air.

"Jenny," he resumed, "there's this secret I have...I haven't told a soul about it, because well, quite frankly, it's a bit bizarre."

"Ben, tell me!" she pleaded, now more confused than ever.

Jenny, now very interested, leaned in closer to Ben. Butterflies danced in her now very warm tummy. She looked at him with a shy sweet smile.

"Perhaps we can make a deal," Jenny suggested, playfully.

"Oh?" Ben asked, returning her smile.

"Why yes," Jenny answered with a giggle. "You tell me your bizarre secret, and I'll tell you one of my own."

Before Ben could answer, Jenny rubbed at her nose frantically. Sniffling, she reached for a napkin.

She had barely managed to get her hand to the slightly battered steel napkin holder when she was struck by a fusilade of sneezes...

*Hatisschooo...tischooo...atischoooo..tishooo...oh bless me I'm so...oh...atischooo...tischmmpppphhh...tischmmmpppph*. Jenny barely managed to catch the last two in her makeshift, slightly torn, hankerchief, then rubbed at her tearing eyes and dabbed at her reddening nose.

Blushing slightly, she smiled ruefully at Ben and said with the slightest hint of a laugh in her voice "sorry about that".

"Bless you" he grinned, handing her a couple more napkins which he had deftly extracted from the holder...which was still being distinctly reluctant to give up its bounty "I guess that Sav-On is having an off day".

"Thank you, but don't change the subject" Jenny chided teasingly...you were just about to tell me your deep, dark secret"...

"Well......" before Ben could reply he noticed the sneezy look on Jenny's face he handed her his hanky(because hers was wet) and she broke into another fit.

"Uh....Ah ASHOO....Tishoo, Shoo ah ah Apishoo Ahumpf"

"Well," Ben began, when I was a kid, a man took notice of my seeming interest in the sneezes of others. He told me that I could have the power to make others sneeze or not sneeze."

Jenny's eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"Did you make a bargain with the Devil?" she said.

"I'm not proud of it," Ben said, stirring his coffee absently. "But I have the power to control the sneezes of anyone I wish. There was a catch though."

"There always is," Jenny said. "You had to sell your soul, right?"

"That isn't the worst part," Ben said, his eyes shutting into a pre-sneeze face. "I have to... have to... g-g-gehhh.... ah-SHOOOOO.... as-SHOOOOO"

Jenny handed Ben a napkin. He blew his nose as quietly as he could.

"I have to get as good as I give," he said finally. "My own sneezes are out of my control."

Ben watched Jenny, who said nothing for a long time. The waitress came by and filled their coffee cups as the couple sat in silence.

Well, Jenny said, I promised to tell you my secret. And I wouldn't go back on a promise.

Jenny gave Ben an evil smile. She sighed and shook her head, her dark brown ponytail swaying back and forth.

"I wouldn't go back on a promise, that is, if I believed that little story of yours were true," Jenny said with a wink.

Ben, trying not to smile, pouted and gave her his best puppy dog stare. His mischievous brown eyes sparkled with amusement.

"You, my new friend, have been very bad," Jenny said, scolding him, jokingly.

"What am I to do with you? she asked, a small wicked smile forming on her luscious pink lips.

"Please be gentle," Ben pleaded playfully, his long lashes fluttering as he gazed at her.

"Such the charmer you are, with those chocolate eyes of yours." Jenny said, with a flirtatious grin.

Ben returned the smile, blushing slightly. "I've been called worse," he stated, and laughed.

Just then the waitress returned to take their plates. Popping her gum loudly, she began to do her thing. Pilling dishes on top of eachother, she cleared the table.

"Are you ready for the bill?" the waitress asked in a dull flat tone.

Ben looked at the waitress and answered with a reluctant "Yes, I think so."

Jenny squirmed in her chair. Boy, did her nose itch. She began to rub at it, and sniffle. Her eyes watered, and she struggled to blink back tears.

"Here we go again," she said, moaning.

Ben watched as Jenny's lips parted, exposing her straight white teeth. Her back arched, and her head tilted, which sent her brown ponytail tumbling down her back. Her eyes closed and she began to pant. Her chest heaved with each rapid breath.

"Hiptchoo, tishoo, hiptchoo," Jenny sneezed forcefully into her hands. "Wow, excuse me," she said, somewhat winded.

Ben, sat in his chair and looked at Jenny adoringly. Oh how he longed to brush aside the stray strands of dark hair that had come loose during her sneezing fit. Hair in her face, Jenny once again was overcome by a rapid sneezing fit.

"Hipchoo, ah oh, tishoo, ah oh ah hishoo... tishoo"

Sniffling heavily, Jenny apologized to Ben.

Jenny blew her nose in the handkerchief and smiling at Ben continued....

"So, if you DO have this power, is that what is making me sneeze at the moment ??"

"Oh no " replied Ben "I must be honest, your sneezes are your own reaction to your allergies, I haven't actioned any of my power on you.... your'e doing fine on your own and anyhow it wouldn't work ..it deosn't if someone is going to sneeze anyway"

"Oh yes I see of course" she replied with a laugh and an wink .... "and you expect me to believe that, well sorry Ben my secret is still with me until...."

The waitress arrived back with the bill, still popping gum, as Ben took it Jenny put her hanky up to her nose and mouth using it almost as a mask and whispered ..

"Go on then, prove it to me, make her sneeze and if you can do that.. well "

Ben raised an eyebrow at Jenny, whose challenge was echoed by the spark in her eyes.

"Very well, then," he said.

The gum-popping waitress strode over to their table and plonked the check down in the middle of it, shaking the table so that some of Jenny's water slopped over onto the formica surface. "Eleven eight-five," she said, and folded her arms across her chest, waiting for someone to fork out some cash.

Something funny occurred to Ben, who started fishing bills out of his pants pocket. He gave the bills a funny little brush with his hand before offering them to the waitress, and as she took them, he held on for an extra second too long. "Here's what we owe, plus a little something extra -- for you," he said. As he finished speaking he leaned toward the waitress and caught her eye. For a moment her eyes locked with his, as she was inevitably intrigued and confused by his intensity and his words. Then her eyes squinted sightly and her freckled nose gave a small, subtle twitch.

Jenny stared, disbelieving, as the waitress's eyes began to turn red and water. The lining of her nostrils pinkened noticeably; the nostrils began to flare. A look of panic flashed briefly in those red, watery eyes, as the waitress knew something was unfathomably wrong and that she must try to get away.

"Th-- th-- tha-- ahhh..ACHOO! aaaaaaAAAAHCHOO! wwaaaCHHOOO! hachoo! hachoo! hachoo! hachoo, aah, aah, ahchoo, choo, CHEEEWW! HATCHEW! HATCHEW! HATCHEEEEW!!" She yanked her hand and her eyes away from Ben as if he had burned her. Tears rolled freely down her cheeks as she backed away. "HaCHOO! huh.. huh... HUCHOO! HUCHOO!"

Other patrons and waitstaff stared at her as she turned, wiping her eyes, and carried the check to the till. "Choo! huhchoo!" The pauses between her sneezes grew longer as the sneezes themselves became heavier, huskier, more congested and tired sounding.

Ben looked over at Jenny, as a second waitress in the diner began questioning their server about the affair. "I think we'd better leave, Jenny," Ben said sadly.

They got up and left the diner, but out in the parking lot, true to his word, Ben slowly drifted to a stop, distracted by a furious itch digging its fingers deep inside his nose...

Jenny, now quite stunned, watched as Ben was overcome by a rapid volley of sneezes.

"Hitchoo.. Hupchoo ah hitchoo tshoo choo... ah ah HIESCHOO!"

Breath hitching, nose quivering, Ben reached into his pocket, and retrieved his hankerchief. He held it up to his nose with both hands, and muffled his next set of sneezes into it.

"Hmchoof... choof.. choo tschoof hitchoof hitchoof.. mmmff hieschoof"

Jenny watched as Ben blew his nose, and wiped his eyes. Her heart felt as if it would burst with affection. Needing to touch him, Jenny put an arm around Ben. The couple walked down the sidewalk, side by side.

Nothing was said for a few minutes and then Jenny turned to Ben

"So what you said was true ? you really can make someone sneeze, you have a power ??"

"Fraid so..... Hmchummphhh ..achhhooooof...... excuse me "

Ben smothered some more sneezes into his handkerchief ....

"Trouble is, as I said, is that I get back at least one more than I give and that sometimes can be a problem. If the victim only sneezes once or twice then thats Ok but occassionally the power can work and the victim may be a multi-fit sneezeer, it's great whilst I'm watching but the I have to take the consequences .. I never go out without at least three handkerchiefs"

Jenny smiled

"Well I hope you have more than that today, this one I'm holding will need replacing soon and I've been known to get throught at least five hankies on a bad autumn allergy day "

"Oh I've got a couple more" Ben replied squeezing Jenny's arm gently

Jenny was about to answer when Ben noticed the look descend over her, she gripped two sides of the handkerchief held in her hands and spread it out across her hands ...

"UH..uhuhuhuhuh......uhuhuhuhuuhuhhhhuh......." once again he watched as her lips parted, her back arched, her head tilted, her eyes closed and she began to pant... Ben realised he was getting aroused ...

"uhuhhuh...no it's gone .." Jenny relaxed "But not for long " she continued

Ben trying to regain composure suddenly remembered what she had said earlier

"So now you believe my secret and indeed have proof .. what's your bizarre secret" .........................?

"I can't tell you right here," she said. Ben thought he saw a conspiritorial gleam in Jenny's eye. "Let's keep walking."

Archived