Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does anyone have...

Roflsneeze

Anyways, I remember this girl had quite a few clips on youtube, but they got removed for some reason. One was her trying to hold back her sneezes without touching her nose...? I think?

This is pissing me off. Her username is on the tip of my tongue. I used to search for it all the time........ GAH

If anyone has any clue what I'm talking about, try running the username by me. I'll know it when I hear it. And then maybe someone saved the clips.

Could it have been MsHeatherGray? Her videos didn't exactly fit that description, but she's the only one that suddenly took down her videos.

No, no, I don't think so... God, I was trying to think of it all day yesterday. It's not really a big deal, I mean, they've been down for almost two years, I think.. haha.

It might have been "cantstopsneezing" though we'd ask that nobody repost any of her material if they have it, as she was underage at the time of the posting.

You ever have a bizarre vivid memory of a sneezing fetish website that never existed? I woke up the other day and spent half the morning trying to remember the name or URL of a website I could swore I'd gone to years ago. But then after a while I realized it couldn't possibly exist, because I'd have saved some media or at least some record of it (I looked through all my files). Alas, it must have been a phantom of my dreams...

God, that made me question my sanity. Do you always wake up in the same world you fell asleep in?

Sounds like you mean the old "Tolobi Feti" site, Demos - it was basically a very bizarre mishmash of obscure Japanese clips mixed in with some older stuff that used to be on Bondi's page. I had saved some of the material, but alas lost it when my old computer melted. As for the site itself, it no longer exists - but I know it used to because this very forum had a stickied subject linking to it!

It's possible that I really do just have strange Deja Vu, because every time I try and remember it, I keep thinking the user is Glassheart5. I know that's not it, because I've listened/watched all of her stuff. And I distinctly remember this being a different user name.... ugh.

Is it the D1ZZ4 videos? I'm still looking for those.

As Mute said about the videos posted by 'cantstopthesneezing', please don't post any of or any links to d1zz4's videos, as she too was underage when they were made.

Sounds like you mean the old "Tolobi Feti" site, Demos - it was basically a very bizarre mishmash of obscure Japanese clips mixed in with some older stuff that used to be on Bondi's page. I had saved some of the material, but alas lost it when my old computer melted. As for the site itself, it no longer exists - but I know it used to because this very forum had a stickied subject linking to it!

Right. The difference is that site actually existed at one point. I know because I have stuff from it (somewhere...).

And you can still see some of it here: http://web.archive.org/web/20060406230543/...m/~tolobi/feti/

Does anyone remember the name of the YouTube video of two girls over 18 inducing while the lion king is playingin the back? Thanks so much

The original is no longer up but they look over 18. Here it is

Does anyone remember the name of the YouTube video of two girls over 18 inducing while the lion king is playingin the back? Thanks so much

The original is no longer up but they look over 18. Here it is

Thank you SOOOOOO MUCHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

well since we are on the topic..... was there a vid clip of Liv Tyler sneezing.......something tells me there once was a clip floating around, if there was a somebody has it please post it

Archived