Sneeze Fetish Forum

I guess our fics have a base in reality!

randomguy

I found this short article online. I never would have guessed that people were giving away their hiding places with sneezes in real life. Kind of makes you wonder what other stuff we're writing about that actually happens, hm?

To be honest, I have gone through the Italian news reports of this incident, and nowhere have I found a reference to sneezing - they all say the driver got nervous while the police was talking to him, so they searched his car and found the two guys. Perhaps it's one of the many lies occurrences of corroborative detail intended to give artistic verisimilitude to otherwise bald and unconvincing narratives, which the British popular press seems to practise rather often?

On the other hand, I remember reading a few years ago an article on a guy who stole a car, was hunted down by the police, and ran off into a field, where he gave away his position thanks to his hayfever. And of a young drugs dealer who hid cocaine in a packet of tissues and made it fell off in front of the police while pulling a tissue out in order to cover a sneeze. (A pair of geniuses, both of them.)

Archived