Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you eating right now? :)

Lynne

I've had a rather trying day, and I generally find talking about food relaxing LOL

So what are you eating? Snack, dinner, breakfast or whatever, I want to know!

Dinner tonight is ramen noodles with ground turkey, sauteed onions and marinara sauce - minus the noodles for me. The kids are devouring it and there's complete silence right now, so they must be enjoying it LOL

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• a red nine

• Chanel_no5

• Nicole

• Lynne

^^ Food is always a great thing to talk about ^_^

I just had a chocolate bar for late night dinner. Not the healthiest thing to eat, but oooh, the temptation... ^_^

Tonight dinner was two bacon-wrapped chicken tournados, with broccoli and a bit of aged cheddar cheese melted on it, with some sliced red and yellow peppers.

Black cherry Coaticook ice cream for dessert too... mmmm...

Lynne, this is a great topic! I generally find a way to post about food anyway, so now I have a reason. ^_^

I just finished eating dinner. Steamed broccoli, tilapia with a crazy mix of seasonings, and a little bit of Kashi Fiery Fiesta brown rice.

For dessert I'm thinking a wee bowl of oatmeal...with blueberries and flaxseed, and perhaps a teaspoon of almond butter. ^_^

oooh Nic, that sounds fantastic! I love fish!

Dessert is coconut ricotta creme (basically just 1/2 cup of ricotta with a couple of artificial sweetener packets and 1/2 tsp of coconut extract for flavoring... and now anyone who's ever seen the South Beach diet is shuddering at the thought of endless nights of ricotta creme desserts LOL)

Dessert is coconut ricotta creme (basically just 1/2 cup of ricotta with a couple of artificial sweetener packets and 1/2 tsp of coconut extract for flavoring... and now anyone who's ever seen the South Beach diet is shuddering at the thought of endless nights of ricotta creme desserts LOL)

Oooh, YUMMY! It may seem ridiculous, but I had a friend who did South Beach and she always made the chocolate ricotta cream...I always made her make a second one for me! ^_^ It was lucky that I was living with her for that month. I really like it. I also like that thing they do with a melted fudge pop mixed with peanut butter and then re-frozen...^_^

Edited by Nicole

Well, at the moment I have been sampling the sauce for the lasagna. I'm making Lasagna, Garlic Bread and Green Beans for dinner tonight with my kids and I always sample when I cook. One of these days I'll probably get lazy and go for store bought sauce but I'm not there yet. Haven't figured out dessert yet, will probably take them out for ice cream. ;)

It's the end of my day, so I just chewed my daily multivitamin. Not real thrilling, I know! I'm hungry, but it's just too late to eat anything more. . . .

Dinner tonight is kangaroo sausages with vegetables. Kangaroo meat is good...bit like lamb...:D

Edited by WolfMotaki

Not anything really at the moment.

I just ate some pizza like 2 hours ago, and I just drank some coke...now I am biting my fingernails...if that counts lol.

My friend's dad is here, he's picking us up and taking us to her sister's sweet 16...so bye bye!

I eat apples that way too ;)

Right now I'm having some rather fantastic beef & broccoli from the local Chinese - owned by friends, and they make it just the way I like it!

I recently finished eating a chocolate chip cookie and a cup of chocolate chips.. Not the most healthy thing. ^^;

I just had some rolled oats with some Trader Joe's organic PB and my new MixMyGranola creation - 100% organic muesli, dried cranberries, dried blueberries, coconut flakes, chia seeds, and chocolate chips. Holla!