Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you eating right now? :)

Lynne

Special K bar and Mountain Dew.

I'm brunching on the run as I get ready for work. Yet, still finding time to be on the internet and post in this thread. :(

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• a red nine

• Chanel_no5

• Nicole

• Lynne

I just had scrambled eggs and some kind of grain bread.

Had I gotten to this post before I ate lunch, my response would have been salad for breakfast.

You know...I'm ashamed, because I'm generally a super-healthy eater (for the past year), but...

Valentine's Day Peanut Butter Smidgens. One after another...mindlessly... So creamy...so yummy...so fatty and processed...so BAD.

And yet I'm about to take another. Hmmm.

Edited by Nicole

hehe... i've read all those nice, healthy snacks... and yet, i just NOMd a personal size Hawaiian Kicker (canadian bacon, pepperoni and pineapple) pizza, with some garlic breadsticks and a diet coke. sadly, the worst of that for me was the damn coke! i don't drink caffeine or carbonation anymore, but i was falling asleep at like 8 pm.

Peanut butter pretzel energy bar. However now I have a burning desire to see what pepperoni does to a Hawaiian pizza *grrr*

nothing at the moment, but I have a pork roast with sweet onions in the oven that will be done in 1/2 hour *drool*

Just finished chicken tikka and rice for dinner. Recipe still needs work, but it's getting there, certainly better than my first effort! :yes:

Gosh, I'm always posting in this thread. I love food! :yes: Just had dinner - spinach with roasted veggies, a little bit of chicken breast, and squid. Is that bizarre? It's a weird combo.

Dessert was a taste of a lemon bar! Don't tell.

The fruit diet continues, with a few cheats. XD

Uh, for breakfast today, it was a bowl of fruit salad with cantaloupe, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, grapes, and a banana on the side.

And then lunch was Wendy's burgers and fries. :cryhappy:

And I just had homemade bread with Balsamic oil dipping.

Water, because I think I drank too much last night. :cryhappy:

ETA: And in a couple of minutes I'm going to eat either an orange, or raspberries with vanilla yogurt. Decisions, decisions!

Edited by Trillium

Hahahaha - you're definitely the local pudding connaisseur, nnifer! :happybday:

I've yet to eat this morning, but for simplicity's sake I'm about to be hunting down some peanut butter toast with some raspberries and oranges and maybe some hommade Grandmother's applesauce if I can dig it out. :laugh:

I just had dinner and it was a wild combination of chicken breast, cut in pieces with pasta, mushrooms, red peppers, peas and carrots, all mixed together and fried.

Spaghetti, steamed broccali and garlic bread. All leftovers, I cooked italian for the kids last week. Desperately looking forward to something different for tonight but inspiration has failed me so far. Considering making some type of soup or something as it's still pretty cold around here, well by our standards anyway.