Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you eating right now? :)

Lynne

Vanilla ice cream with dark chocolate sauce, Heath Shell, and whipped cream.

Yes, I am bad.

Chocolate sauce AND heath shell? You are bad :drool:

And tonight I am virtuous :twisted: in eating a Kashi Pesto Primavera nuke-o-wavable entree.

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• a red nine

• Chanel_no5

• Nicole

• Lynne

I'm trying out a new brand of vegetable juice. Kinda tastes like salsa, but I think I like it. ;)

At least it's organic! :yes:

I just had a little bit of Kashi Fiery Fiesta rice and some steamed broccoli and cauliflower. Diet Coke and a Trader Joe's dark chocolate wedge for dessert! :yes:

I just had some kale chips, which is just kale sprinkled with olive oil, sea salt, and whatever else you please (I used a tiny bit of parmigiano-reggiano cheese), and baked for 15 minutes at 375. Holy SO GOOD!!! :yes: I wish I had more kale!

I thought Kale was a leafy vegetable...

It IS, that's the beauty of it!!! You rip off the leaves and bake those babies. And let me tell you something, they are GOOD. If you closed your eyes you'd think you were eating some kind of really cool-textured snack food. :laugh: Swear! I was skeptical, but I'm sold!

Edited by Nicole

Chinese takeout. My sister loves it, so of course I hate it. Why do our taste buds never coincide?

A new recipe for veggie lasagna that I am expermenting with and some bruchetta yum!

If the recipe turns out to be really good, I'll share it with you guys :D

I just finished a bowl of cereal. It was a tiny, tiny bowl, probably no more than a cup or so, but it was about 7 different cereals. :( I took a little pinch out of a bunch of boxes! All topped with some almond milk. Yummy! :)

*sigh* I'm not eating it right now, but at 11:40pm, i'm stuck cooking quinoa with peas, soybeans, sweetcorn and daikon radish seeds for a potluck we're having at work tomorrow.

So much crap going on tonight that I TOTALLY forgot about it until about ten minutes ago.

*yawn* but i'm TIRED LOL

Domino's pizza with mushrooms and pepperoni. It would be more exciting if we hadn't ordered thin crust.

Finishing off a piece of garlic bread from dinner. I should just leave it for tomorrow but the munchkins and I only left one and it looked lonely. :laugh:

I have vanilla biscotti coffee with lots of milk and sugar :laugh: Which really doesn't count, I suppose, because I'm not exactly eating it...but it's soooo good.

a little bowl of cottage cheese and two flaxseed tortillas with crunchy PB and a thin layer of jam :laugh: