• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• a red nine

• Chanel_no5

• Nicole

• Lynne

Oh man, I had broccoli and Laughing Cow cheese in a Trader Joe's tortilla...and a chocolate cupcake. :blink: Wheee! (But I went running today and burned lots of calories!)

I cooked tortellini panna e prosciutto last night, yum :)

Still hadn't anything to eat this morning tho O_o

Wonderful topic btw! :blink:

Great topic! Having a couple of eggs on toast here at the moment. Something of a late breakfast, but then I wasn't all that hungry until I discovered this thread, haha! :)

An apple and leftover bits of cheese (Medium Cheddar) from the Mac and Cheese that I am making for the kids tonight. Will be adding steamed broccoli (I still can't spell that word) and hillshire farms sausage to dinner tonight.

A BLT salad (bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, chicken and cheese) and some beef & cheese taquitos.

Just NOMd a turkey and swiss sandwich on rye bread with a bowl of chicken noodle soup. :cry: i looooooove turkey on rye with whole dijon mustard.

Oh my Lord, I could die happy right now... I am eating a bowl of oatmeal with Naturally Nutty Butter Toffee Peanut Butter, muesli (oats, coconut flakes, walnuts, dates, raisins, dried cranberries, dried blueberries), chia seeds, and about an inch of a peanut butter Kashi Go Lean bar all chopped up in there.

Dinner is AWESOME. I am so happy.

well, I liked the BLT salad I had the other day so much, I went back to the store and bought another one! So I'm eating that with a couple of sweet chili chicken wings for dinner. Lunch was leftover beef & broccoli and shrimp chop suey :D

Tollhouse cookie washed down with Stoli Vodka. Probably not a good day for calorie counting.

That right there is my kind of snack. :D

I just had a fabulous breakfast of eggs, bacon, chocolate, and gum. I'm also not counting calories today! :blushing:

nothing.... but I'm going to the "Buffet des continents" this evening... let's see if I can avoid rice, potatoes, pasta and bread!

Tollhouse cookie washed down with Stoli Vodka. Probably not a good day for calorie counting.

That right there is my kind of snack. :bleh:

I just had a fabulous breakfast of eggs, bacon, chocolate, and gum. I'm also not counting calories today! :blushing:

More of an apathy thing. I cook a lot when I have my kids. During the days I don't it's hard to get motivated to cook for 1.

Beef Stroganoff!

I'm weird... I tend to cook more often and with a greater variety if its just for me than I do for family... course, my family isn't kidlets.

You know...I'm ashamed, because I'm generally a super-healthy eater (for the past year), but...

Valentine's Day Peanut Butter Smidgens. One after another...mindlessly... So creamy...so yummy...so fatty and processed...so BAD.

And yet I'm about to take another. Hmmm.

Ha yeah, I'm usually pretty healthy... but this weekend I've been chowing down on a box of Russell-Stover's chocolates that I bought on a discount after Valentine's Day. OH the trans fat...

And this evening I was out at a dance rehearsal with my troupe and ate donut holes, mocha chocolate cake blocks, a questions cupcake, and shrimp. Heh. At least I had the opportunity to burn some of it off dancin'. :bleh:

Vanilla ice cream with dark chocolate sauce, Heath Shell, and whipped cream.

Yes, I am bad.

Vanilla ice cream with dark chocolate sauce, Heath Shell, and whipped cream.

Yes, I am bad.

Chocolate sauce AND heath shell? You are bad :drool:

Tombstone garbage pizza :twisted: