Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you eating right now? :)

Lynne

I ate a taco so fast I didn't notice I had accidentally bought extra hot sauce until the taco is gone and my mouth is on fire. 🌶️ 🌮

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• a red nine

• Chanel_no5

• Nicole

• Lynne

Cherry tomatoes that I grew myself.  They taste SO freaking good.  Plus it took me a million tries to keep a tomato plant alive so that victory tastes pretty sweet too!

6 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Cherry tomatoes that I grew myself.  They taste SO freaking good.  Plus it took me a million tries to keep a tomato plant alive so that victory tastes pretty sweet too!

This is so wholesome. I’m into horticulture too, but sadly as a student and full-time employee, I have very little time for this hobby. I’m glad you were able to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

I ate some rice, lentil side dish with leafy greens, and some banana bread with oat milk.

• 3 weeks later...

Garlic butter roasted salmon with garlic and ginger stir fried vegetables.  It reeks in here but it's worth it! :laugh:

Smoked 'shotgun' shells..soooo good!! My assistant manager is a god in the kitchen!! 

• 4 weeks later...

Sunday morning is American style bacon (aka the world's most superior bacon), sunny side up eggs, and mango smoothie time.  It's a little ritual I've invented for myself that I look forward to.  My cats look forward to it too because I always get too full and don't finish my eggs.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Chicago hot dog in one hand and a dipped italian beef sandwich in the other. Both are from heaven (Portillos). Life is good right now. 

1 hour ago, Melody said:

veggie soup and a fresh baguette 

I also made veggie soup, but my baguette became moldy :(

Trader Joe’s Roasted Salmon Filet