• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

It was actually this morning! Only once, but I almost did two more times since then. I'm having a rare and sneezy year so far, and this month has been a record month for me. :bleh:

It was actually this morning! :blink:

Bless you! :laugh:

I did once in the gym a short while ago. I was washing my face and I inhaled alittle bit of facial wash bubbles. :blushing:

This morning in a meeting ... a double into my handkerchief ,... and no-one in the meeting even Bless'd me :)

Awww bless you hank ;)

I just sneezed a double a couple of minutes ago while sitting here reading the forums. Must be psychological...lol, or else the house needs cleaning again :blink:

This morning, as I stepped out into the sunlight to take a walk. A pleasantly teasing double. Yay for photic-ness :P

yesterday i had a super fit of 6 or 7 sneezes driving to do some errands. i was sad my bf was not there to witness. sure felt good though!! :P

Was it... a second ago? A day ago? A month ago? A year ago? ...2007.

It was a few hours ago around a bunch of people at a cafe! A nice young man offered me a handkerchief, but I don't know if he liked girls who sneezed :D

Yesterday afternoon, twice in quick succession, explosive and uncovered on my front doorstep.