Sneeze Fetish Forum

When's the last time that you sneezed?

The Rescue

About 2 hours ago. I felt a tickle, grabbed a tissue, sneezed once, after a few seconds I sneezed again, so sorta a double I guess. I'm wondering if I'm starting to have allergy problems since the weather is getting warmer since I've been sneezing more. I don't feel sick at all either.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

I have sneezed something like 30 times on Saturday, always for this evil cold that won't let go of me.

• 3 weeks later...

About 20 minutes ago when I first woke up. Had to blow my nose and when I did it caused a tickle and I sneezed a wet double into my hankie.

This morning. About 3 or 4 singles early, early this morning. I made a point of sitting down my coffee twice because I felt it coming and I've already had my share of sneeze spills in the past. :puke:

This morning. About 3 or 4 singles early, early this morning. I made a point of sitting down my coffee twice because I felt it coming and I've already had my share of sneeze spills in the past. :crazy:

nice save! bet you looked cute trying to avert disaster too :censored: *giggles* bless you hun :puke:

yesterday for me. it was actually a pretty sneezy day. two singles driving and a double (yay!) last night.

I work in a lab with Arabidopsis thaliana, which is a flowering plant (often use as a model organism for plants -->fun fact if you didn't know and kudos to you if you did know! woot science nerds!). I was trying to get the seeds out of the plant to do experiments with the seeds. I extract the seeds really slowly and carefully since they are wicked tiny.. it takes tweezers and dissecting scopes to have the sight and dexterity to accomplish this. Needless to say I was working with both hands occupied I suddenly had to sneeze. I opted to sneeze to the side rather than on my plants haha as if the plants would be offended ;) yet hopefully my research advisor was grateful that I didn't contaminate everything ;)

Early this morning. I sneezed two doubles and a single over the course of an hour.

I'm thinking it was about an hour ago. I sneezed while I was thinking about how many times I sneezed today.

Just now. My usual stifled double.

Guest Nya-San

A few minutes ago.

Does anyone know how to induce a fit?

Pepper doesnt effect me..and its night time so.. I cant go outside for anything.

Does anyone know?

About ten minutes ago as I was getting dressed for bed. All that dust in my closet :D