Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing at the same time every day

Photic

I know I've posted on this thread before, but that being quite a while ago, I was reading over some of the replies, and realised I've definitely identified a few more patterns since then that I didn't think about before:

Firstly with me, I sneeze every morning without fail (usually 2 or 3 times)...not always at the same time but pretty close, as it's almost always within half an hour of waking up (so theoretically if I got up at the same time every morning, I would sneeze at almost exactly the same time each day). The same thing tends to happen mid morning as well, usually around 10.30 to 11am...very interesting (what made me think of this is that I had a fit of 5 about 10 minutes ago, which would have been roughly 10.50am here). I also sneeze regularly in the evenings, especially between 9pm and bedtime, which would seem to be associated with allergies and asthma as far as I can make out.

I can't say I can think of anyone else I know who sneezes at exactly the same time every day, but since my last post, I've noticed a few patterns with Tiger as well (some that he's told me about). For instance, he usually sneezes within an hour of arriving at the office every day. Not every single day, but it seems to happen most days, according to him. I've recently started keeping a sneeze diary for him as I mentioned in another post, so it will be interesting to see what patterns emerge from that. One is already becoming very apparent....he's had 20 sneezes this year so far, and 18 of those have happened while sitting at the computer, either at work or at home (and once on the computer while at his Dad's house). The other two happened in the car. His trend for sneezing while watching TV seems to have disappeared, he used to do that a lot at one time but now it doesn't happen very often...it's nearly always while on the computer for him, although not always at the same time every day. Very interesting indeed....

• 6 years later...

I know this topic is super duper old but I thought I might as well comment my experience with this. I'm surprised it's an actual thing and I'm not just that one crazy person this happens to. Every day in my first period math class I sneeze at least once. This is the third year in a row this has happened. Each year I have had math first period. I wonder if I'm allergic to math lol 

Also I've noticed that this one cute guy is always staring at me after my daily sneeze and when I look up he turns bright red. He's like 100% Irish so when I say red I mean as red a human can possibly go. I wonder if we share a fetish...

A co-worker of mine sneezes a single sneeze, every day.  The sneeze usually comes some time in the afternoon; occasionally it comes in the morning.  But it's always one sneeze per day, no more and no less.

Archived