Sneeze Fetish Forum

Morgans Movie (7F) - recent DVD release

r

I did not see this mentioned so am posting it here. I apologize if this is old news.

The recent movie "Did You Hear About the Morgans" was released in the U.S. yesterday. It has approximately 7 sneezes by Sarah Jessica Parker during the final 10-15 minutes. OK sneezes but most are shown from behind or side angles. One is face on. In the movie, she is allergic to horses. From what know, the movie itself (beyond the sneezes) is not exceptional viewing.

Just reporting this for those who may be interested. I have no way to make clips of the scenes, etc.

r.

I'm ashamed to admit that I *did* see this movie and the only thing that made it good were the sneezes...and even they weren't that good. But there were quite a few of them. So it may be worth it to rent and just fast forward until you get to those parts. Hugh Grant can't even save this movie! Sigh...

Speaking of Hugh Grant, anyone know of any clips of him sneezing? Would love to see those...

I did not see this mentioned so am posting it here. I apologize if this is old news.

The recent movie "Did You Hear About the Morgans" was released in the U.S. yesterday. It has approximately 7 sneezes by Sarah Jessica Parker during the final 10-15 minutes. OK sneezes but most are shown from behind or side angles. One is face on. In the movie, she is allergic to horses. From what know, the movie itself (beyond the sneezes) is not exceptional viewing.

Just reporting this for those who may be interested. I have no way to make clips of the scenes, etc.

r.

This has got to be a candidate for one of the worst films ever made, honestly. It looked like it was made over a weekend.

The sneezes are also horribly acted. Here's another pet peeve: is it really that hard to fake a sneeze? I'm not sure why these so-called "artists" always seem to have such a difficult time when they're asked to sneeze; have they never sneezed before? I mean, honestly. Is there anything in the world that always seems to be acted worse than sneezes? It's ridiculous.

I actually found neither the sneeze nor the movie that bad .. :drool:. I mean it probably won't win an oscar or anything .. but i found it actually fun to watch maybe i just don't have high enough standards i dunno :cry: .

This has got to be a candidate for one of the worst films ever made, honestly. It looked like it was made over a weekend.

"The Refrigerator" :)

Archived