• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Rhomberg Rabbit

Not sure what to think of this... it seems like i'm wearing the same :unsure:

(although i have black socks instead of green and no red jacket)

A long gray nightshirt with the Seven Dwarves on it (some on the front, some on the back, some winding around the sides) that says "Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, It's Off To Sleep We Go!" :unsure:

Jeans, a red pyjama shirt and stripey socks. Yeah, I'll make the cover of a fashion magazine soon. LOL

Black trousers and a rosé polo shirt with long sleeves under a black shirt with v-neck. (something which is soon to be changed to a dark blue pj)

A long gray nightshirt with the Seven Dwarves on it (some on the front, some on the back, some winding around the sides) that says "Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, It's Off To Sleep We Go!" :unsure:

That's so darling!! :cryhappy:

I'm wearing what one of my friends lovingly refers to as "my uniform". Which basically means some ancient shirt that I'll eventually fall asleep in and panties. The shirt and panties are subject to change on a daily basis. :cryhappy: But at the moment it's an old red shirt that used to be my brother's with the Coca Cola logo across my chest, and black panties. Pants are for chumps. :unsure:

Pants are for chumps. :unsure:

Agreed!

I would agree as well. I'm wearing an oversized green 4-H shirt and my underwear. I don't like wearing pants when I get home :cryhappy:

Pants are for chumps. :unsure:

Agreed!

I would agree as well. I'm wearing an oversized green 4-H shirt and my underwear. I don't like wearing pants when I get home :cryhappy:

Count me in, too. The only reason I'm even wearing a "real" nightshirt is that the regular old big t-shirt I had been wearing as a nightshirt went in the dirty laundry, and this was the next thing I picked up. (Though, I am wearing panties under it, as I always do. Jockey ladies briefs.)

I don't like wearing pants when I get home :unsure:

Me either! I think we have enough ladies here to start our own Anti-Pants Sorority. Every day is a panty party. Or commando, if you please. :cryhappy:

A green Cal Clutterbuck MN Wild tee shirt (based on their 3rd jerseys), and jeans.

Totally barefoot. In fact, I haven't worked in 2 days, and don't think I've looked at socks since Monday. It was finally warm enough to wear my flip flops :unsure:

I like the fact that this has turned into a survey on trends in nightwear due to the time! :unsure:

I'm wearing a furry blue dressing gown, a grey T-shirt and purple boxer shorts, as I'm about to go to bed too.

I like the fact that this has turned into a survey on trends in nightwear due to the time! :D

For the record...when I posted last time (about wearing a nightgown and panties), I was in my "day" clothes; I hadn't gone out during the day, so I never bothered to get dressed. However, since then, I've gone out (late dinner and a quick errand), and thus am now--at 4:15am local time--wearing jeans, a bra, and a t-shirt, because I ran up to my computer as soon as I got home, rather than taking the time to change (figuring that I'd be going to bed soon, and so I could change then). So I don't think it's JUST because of the time! :blushing:

So many pajamas! And pantsless people! XD Right now, I'm in a pink and gray striped shirt that stops at my elbows, brown corduroys, and... yesterday's socks. 'Cause I slept in them. :D

Edited by a red nine

Black skit that goes just over the knees. An warm orange, brown, & maroon (with little touches of white) paisley tunic-type style blouse. And black high heel sandles. :D

"nice" clothes :D Grey pants, a brown t-shirt and a brown wrap. Had a job interview.