• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Rhomberg Rabbit

Shorts and a polo shirt. I go to resale stores from time to time, and I can't seem to stop myself from buying another polo shirt. I have a drawer overflowing with polos:watsup:

Black. Honestly. Everything I have on is black. Shirt, pants, bra, sandels, purse, phone. I feel like Naru.

In the process of changing into plain black gym clothes from a black top and green and black striped skirt.

Kelly green cotton skirt, red slides from Clarks and my Paul McCartney T-shirt from his On The Run Tour which is black but has a red guitar with lots of colorful cheering cartoon people on it. :) I love color. Don't come any where near me or I'll get some on you. Right, @cally?

Let's see, it's Friday, I'm done with work, home by myself, and it's hot as fuck, so...

13 hours ago, Sanguine Cheerful Worrier said:

Kelly green cotton skirt, red slides from Clarks and my Paul McCartney T-shirt from his On The Run Tour which is black but has a red guitar with lots of colorful cheering cartoon people on it. :) I love color. Don't come any where near me or I'll get some on you. Right, @cally?

She will.  She forced me to buy a pink vest and a purple jumper. :lol: 

Oh, and if anyone really cares what I'm wearing right now; pj bottoms with cats on them, Pusheen nightshirt from Primark that says 'weekend plans' and a Pusheen laying down and eating donuts, purple dressing gown (only b/c it didn't come in black), and probably a ton of cat fur.

a big t shirt i never wore before which i love and grey sweats

some jean leggings that don't effing fit lol and a nice olive green button-up shirt that I managed to snag in H&M. :) this is probably my new favourite shirt, tbh. 

i am wearing shreds of my dignity and sanity along with a giant t shirt and black pjs

On 6/16/2017 at 7:24 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

Grey sweat pants and a cerulean tank top.

I got confused for a second when I read the "cerulean" part. :laugh: 

I'm wearing a blue shirt and jeans. Which is me 90% of the time to be honest lol. I love the color blue (that's not where my username came from though XD).

Why am I always naked when this thread appears in my queue? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

A weird robe tank thingy that wraps around and inside out basketball shorts.

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:57 PM, gingerdean said:

A frown, because I burnt the last pop tart    :sneaky:

Bummer. :angry: That's why I like them untoasted.

Cargo shorts and another of my numerous Bike the Drive t shirts. [I've got 'em going back to 2004]