Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you wearing right now?

a red nine

Navy and white polka dot boy shorts and a gray sports bra. (and fake pearl earrings and a gold bow ring). It's like 80 degrees right now and I have a cold so these are my PJs lol 

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Rhomberg Rabbit

A green tank top and a white skirt. It's also really hot where I am right now, but I just made some mint tea because my nose is stuffed up (not sure if it's a cold yet).

I actually have to post in here because this sounds SO AWFUL when put into words that it's hilarious.  I really like this outfit but it sounds like a crime against clothing if I try to describe it. 

Tight black jeans.  A loose top made out of layers of ruffles with a camouflage pattern in black, purple, and hot pink with a wide black belt at the waist.  A black fedora.

There were high heeled black boots involved earlier but I haven't put them back on yet.

:laugh:

• 1 month later...

Pajama shorts with constellations on them and a red t-shirt from 'Sausage Party' that says 'DON'T BE A WIENER'. :laugh: 

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I'm fresh out of the shower and comfy in grey sweat pants and my Criminal Minds/Blake shirt. :heart: 

Where did you buy that

2 minutes ago, batmansgirl said:

Where did you buy that

The sweat pants? :lol: Actually, I didn't buy the shirt myself, it was a gift from a very dear friend. ^_^ 

I think the sweat pants are something I found in some reduced price-bin years ago. :laugh: I'm pretty laid-back when it comes to fashion but even I wouldn't go outside in those.  (I wouldn't go outside in my Blake shirt either because she looks way too good to be seen on me. :rofl: )

Jeans, a dressing shirt, Dr. Martin boots and a fancy jacket I was given by my neighbours for helping them buy a new pc :D oh and, a tough-guy attitude (if that counts) ;)

• 3 weeks later...

A purple and pink tye dye shirt with the Chesire Cat on it and the phrase 'Can You Imagine?' and some black shorts with constellations and blue moons on them.

A smile, a t-shirt, shamefully worn out undies and socks (YES I sleep with socks, I am satan lord of darkness (actually, I tend to mess up my heels if I don't wear socks to bed haha))

5 minutes ago, aFraid said:

and socks (YES I sleep with socks, I am satan lord of darkness (actually, I tend to mess up my heels if I don't wear socks to bed haha))

I sleep with socks on too! 

34 minutes ago, SneezyKateM said:

Oh that's fun!

It's very comfy!

6 minutes ago, aFraid said:

socks (YES I sleep with socks, I am satan lord of darkness (actually, I tend to mess up my heels if I don't wear socks to bed haha))

I occasionally wear socks to bed too lol Fear the dark army of sock wearers! xD

Red and grey plaid pyjama pants, a grey shirt, blue striped socks, a foot mask (those weird plastic booties with moisturizer in them that you wear for 20 min and then your feet get all nice and soft), and a black charcoal peel-off face mask. It's a good look....!

• 2 weeks later...

Another of my numerous Bike The Drive t-shirts. 

[and cargo pants]:razz:

Edited by Hizzoner duh Mare