• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• 5 months later...

Obnoxiously hot pink sweatpants and a black t-shirt with the Stark Industries logo in white.  And some astonishing amount of cat hair.  Because this is unapologetically how I roll.

A panda onesie, for it is Sunday and I have no shame.

Purple jammies! I love them because they are shorts and a tank (surprisingly hard to find combo)

• 2 weeks later...

A T-shirt and a pair of boy shorts the T-shirt was a gift from my friends for my birthday or Christmas or something

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2018 at 11:21 PM, Bandit said:

A T-shirt and a pair of boy shorts the T-shirt was a gift from my friends for my birthday or Christmas or something

I'm lazy and don't know how to get rid of a quote so Avengers t-shirt I got from my brother David from his closet and a pair of shorts

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm in jeans and a bra. I soon need to put on a shirt because I have to go to the store, but gnnnhhhh! Too hot for "public" clothes!! :wallbash: 

• 2 weeks later...

Denim shorts, a purple t-shirt replying my choir, and... Socks. It finally cooled off so I'm gonna change into jeans before I go out again.

Repping* I can't type. Also I forgot I had already replied to this thread and now I feel silly. I'm really excited to tell y'all what I'm wearing apparently! 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

A t-shirt, jacket, robe, shorts, and knee-high warm boots. Even my clothes reflect how much I don’t want to be in this drive-thru for a refill. Lol.