• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Rhomberg Rabbit

My super-awesome purple plaid button-down shirt; faded, wood-stain-splattered jeans; and scuffed black pseudo-Beatle boots. No need to go into underwear details. :P

I wanted to wear my green knitted hat today, but unfortunately it was slated to be a very warm day. But that hat paired with the shirt... I look like a female Mike Nesmith. 'Cept I'm at least a foot shorter. Eh. :bleh:

My black-with-a-dragon "Staff" shirt from one of my conventions, and underwear.

A light blue t-shirt that says 'The sky's the limit' with a dog looking up at the night sky (hokey, I know), gray pants with my mom's high school logo on them because she's on the board for her old high school and brings stuff like that home, purple and white ankle socks.

Cream-coloured pajama pants with pink, yellow, and blue kitties, and lace outlining the bottom.

Made it along with a similar top for my fashion course.

And I just came back from our school's fashion show. . . :lol:

Also, a random black t-shirt with a red 'X' and something written on it.

'Cause it's much more comfy than the top I made.

A ginormous white bike safety shirt that I got in 1st grade (it says "Awesome" in big letters :mad: ), underwear, and red pj shorts with monkeys on them.

• 1 year later...

Dark denim shorts, blue tank top, oversize see-through light-blue button-down shirt (I'm wearing it kind of like a jacket), grey sandals

Blue jeans that are the right size lengthwise and width-wise up to waist and then are suddenly about three sizes too large but they're very comfy. ;) No socks as feet are under blanket, long-sleeved top that's a very light shade of brown (nearly beige) with green patterns and red/green writing all over it.

Boyfriend's striped boxers and a National Blood Donor Month shirt. :) Really don't want to get changed for work.

A pair of tight, blue jean capris and a brown and gold short sleeved, v-neck shirt. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Black&white striped knee socks and a red fleece bath robe. And white knickers. (Shut up, knickers is a perfectly normal word!)

Pink and brown camo shorts with a navy blue tank top.

A bathing suit, and nothing else.