• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Rhomberg Rabbit

Changed out of my school clothes into a camisole, a blue flannel plaid shirt, stripey green socks, and white pajama bottoms covered in adorable polar bears and Arctic foxes. Comfy is my middle name.

Edited by a red nine

A gray t-shirt and panties, and my bra because I haven't bothered to take it off yet (though I probably will soon).

BLESSED ARE THE PANTSLESS!

Edited by SneezeChick523

Today I'm wearing a black "The Glass Menagerie" shirt with silver writing, my bra, underwear, a pink sock, a striped sock, and...sadly, jeans. My little sister's friend is here, so I have to keep my pants on...that sounded super wrong, but oh well :dribble: Luckily, they're my favorite pair of jeans, and super comfy. They have bleach spots all over them and ginormous holes in the knees. I loves :blushing:

Grey and black bowling shirt with a flaming 8ball on it, levis, and really worn out gym shoes.

wait... you own a bowling shirt?

Hmm... Right now, I'm wearing my Tokio Hotel T-shirt with Bill Kaulitz's face on it, blue jeans with a giant hole in the left knee, and white and turquoise socks. Also, a pencil behind my ear. Never go anywhere without it, even the internet!

So many people don't wear pants around here. XD More power to ya, but I think you can count me out. :dribble:

A light blue oxford shirt, a pair of Khaki chino's, medium brown socks, brown Sketchers, and a dark blue zip front hoodie. Under that, a v-neck white t-shirt and navy blue boxer briefs. I'm also wearing a pair of copper colored, rectangular framed glasses. For some reason I like wearing a lot of clothes; perhaps I should ask my therapist what this means the next time I see her. :dribble:

The same plaid blue flannel shirt, black sweat pants, and worn white ankle socks. Yay comfies~!

My most awesome, broken-in, Gap Long and Lean blue jeans, and a white v-neck undershirt. And barefeet. :dribble: And my glasses! Contacts are gone for the night.

A long-sleeved dull gray shirt with the Old Navy logo plastered across the chest, the same black sweat pants (I really do change clothes... really...), white socks.

Edited by a red nine

A dark floral dress thingy with a navy ribbon around the waist. Not as comfortable as what a lot of you guys are wearing, but I like it, I get lots of compliments in it xD

A jean skirt with black leggings underneath, a white t-shirt with random blue and red splotches on it under a blue fleece Gap sweatshirt, and rainbow striped socks.

An orange long-sleeved t-shirt with a bicycle on it from Good Karma, soft black pants that are in no way stylish but in every way comfortable, and more white ankle socks.

Edited by a red nine

I'm not dressed for bed yet, so I'm still wearing one of my favorite outfits - a soft, gray, v-neck sweater that is styled almost like a very short dress, with my most comfy and flattering pair of boot-cut jeans, and a colorful striped scarf with a few shimmery bits around my neck that compliments the sweater very nicely. (And bra and panties underneath, and a pair of plain white socks on my feet.) I get a lot of compliments on this outfit...but it's so comfy and so stupidly simple! :P

Edited by sneezedreamer

Super super tight dark rinse skinnyjeans, a black tshirt with robots and stars on it (in magenta, dark blue, yellow, grey, and cyan), and a magenta/black buffalo print/plaid button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up past my elbows, left unbottoned. And grey converse.

I've just gotten home from work, so I'm wearing half work clothes, still. I've got on: a white t-shirt, and a blue/white fleece robe. Nada else.

:)

Panties (dark gray cotton) and a super-soft, super-comfy, stretchy v-neck gray charcoal t-shirt.

Huh. Apparently, I match. This is something I never pondered before, whether my undies matched my tops. Mainly because no one ever sees them both but me.

:)

stretch pants, a ratty old tshirt, a bra and socks. I have nowhere special to be today (sometimes being unemployed is awesome!) so I'm dressing in my comfiest and rattiest clothes because I *CAN* :)

old small t-shirt, sports bra, nike running shorts, brooks socs and shoes, Brooks adrenaline, (yes I'm a running shoe dork :))

Answering AGAIN, only because I'm actually still dressed for once. Jeans and a big, super-soft, dark green t-shirt...with a button on it that says "Blood Donors Save Lives (New York Blood Center)" because the last time I wore the shirt was over the weekend, when I--unsurprisingly--donated blood. :)

Nothing but a big fluffy pink robe. *enrolls in the pantsless club* Yay commando-ness!

lol that's exactly what I wear every morning until I get in the shower and/or in the evenings after getting out of the shower :P Comfy :D

Right now, I'm in a pale pink shirt with multicoloured horse silhouettes on the front and white short shorts. Just took off my white sandals.