Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you wearing right now?

a red nine

Light blue pyjama set with a picture of a cookie and a mug of hot cocoa smiling and holding hands on the shirt.  I seem to have a lot of things with pictures of cute food on them and it wasn't a conscious decision, it just sort of...happened over time. :huh:

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Rhomberg Rabbit

Oversized cozy grey hoodie, grey sweat pants and fuzzy pink socks. I've got a fever and I'm freezing like FUCK! (I'm not real sick, it's a booster jab reaction.)

On 10/6/2022 at 3:54 PM, Ghost_no5 said:

Oversized cozy grey hoodie, grey sweat pants and fuzzy pink socks. I've got a fever and I'm freezing like FUCK! (I'm not real sick, it's a booster jab reaction.)

Wish I could wear cozy warm clothing, but the heat's working overtime. It's 90 degrees in here:akuma:

Long Joker socks and fuzzy pajama pants. It's finally getting colder here, Fall is upon us! :dancesequence:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Brace yourselves: my fashion sense is so MAGNIFICENT that mere mortals cannot comprehend its MAGNIFICENCE.

B612-20230513-095929-860.jpg

(The shirt speaks truth...my plans are scooping their poop and scrubbing their food bowls but they are indeed plans :laugh: )

A green shirt from Ireland that says "Dublin Drinking Team"  lol. And no pants because I am a nudist quite honestly.

A pink and black striped blouse, a black blazer, and black skinny jeans because I did get the memo that they are totally out of fashion but said "No way, man. I'm gonna keep on rockin forever!"

And the really crucial bit, the bit that ties the entire outfit together...socks with li'l Korvo faces all over 'em.  ❤️ Oh yeah, I'm just that stylish.

On 5/18/2023 at 9:23 AM, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Wait whaaaat… skinny jeans are out of fashion? … when did this happen?

I know, right? The fashion police can take my skinny jeans when they pry them off my cold, dead buttcheeks.  :laugh:

___

For today I'm rocking a pink and grey plaid flannel shirt, pink baseball cap with the li'l "LA" logo on it, and grey jeans because even though I dislike grey clothes I own and wear a lot of them for some reason. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Black T-shirt with a colourful (red, green, blue, yellow, orange, white) print on it, and a black pair of leggings.
I really like combining black with bright colours like red, purple, or multi-colour patterns.

• 1 month later...

Open flannel shirt over a graphic tee, ratty jeans, clunky boots...and of course a messy updo with two face-framing strands and smudgy eyeliner. It's my sick-ass  "throwback to 20 years ago" outfit to go kick it and watch metal bands that were already old skool when I discovered them back then! Anyway, I'm going to go ROCK, so peace out my peeps!

12 hours ago, Selene said:

The tired smile of a person, who survived another week at work :lol:

Same, but its almost summer break for me. As soon as I finish grading the iED (introduction to electrodynamics) exams im done. :)

(also blue shorts and a red t-shirt with maxwell’s equations on it.)

A t-shirt and briefs…with the handle of a fan stuck in the waistband, because it’s the only way to get the fan to blow air on both my body and my face! :laugh: