Sneeze Fetish Forum

Luckiest Celebrity Sneeze Fetishist

snzguy13

Who do you think would be the luckiest celebrity if he/she had the fetish.

Mine would amost definitely be Brad Pitt. This guy has been out with Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie.

He's seen them sneeze time and time again.

What do you guys think

Lamborghini

You never know. Maybe he hasn't. Maybe Gwyneth sneezes only once in the morning, and she wakes up before him, so he never got to see it. Who knows? I think the luckiest celebrities in the world are the ones who dated Denise Richards, whoever the lucky s.o.b's are.

Lamborghini

Well, in MY opinion it would be Vanessa Hudgens because she is Zac Efron's girlfriend. Anyone who gets to spend time with him and see him sneeze is totally lucky.

I'd reverse what Sneesee said. Zac Efron not only dates Vanessa Hudgens, but he's spent plenty of time around Ashley Tisdale (HSM), Michelle Trachtenberg (17 Again) and Amanda Bynes (Hairspray).

Umm... anyone who gets to be around Megan Fox.

I mean, c'mon, she MUST have sneezed a couple times during that nude swimming scene in Jennifer's Body! I mean, right? :wub: lol

Vanessa Paradis and / or Anne Marie Duff. They belong to Johnny Depp and James McAvoy. Lucky girls!

Answer has to be Prince, atleast according to Hollywood folklore

Susanna Hoffs! :blushing:

Kim Basinger.

Vanity

Carmen Electra

Apollonia Koteri

The list goes on.

And all back when those ladies were in their primes ofcourse.

I totally agree with Anne Marie Duff (James McAvoy's wife) because not only do I adore him, but we ALREADY KNOW he can fake sneeze very well....I'd take advantage of that!

Well, she's not a celebrity, so to speak, but well-known by association. Patti Boyd, circa 1964. George Harrison's girlfriend and first wife. B-P

In my mind he will always be an adorable 21-year-old Beatle.

Heh. I was totally born in the wrong decade. :laugh:

Forget the celebrity status, I'd rather be the editor who has access to all the bloopers and unplanned sneezes during a movie shoot. Especially the ones shot outdoors, in a rose garden, with beautiful actresses...... yummy......

Raz~ :D

Going with a similar theme to Razman's...how 'bout an entertainment interviewer for a magazine? I mean, how often to we read text interviews with celebs that mention somewhere in them how the subject has a head cold, or is in the grip of an allergy attack, or whatever. (In fact, I can think of a few off the top of my head, which probably says something about just how much I enjoy even those teasing tidbits.)

And, Strawberry: I don't know if he's your type, but Patty Boyd was also married to Eric Clapton for a while. So there's room for a twofer there. :D

Going with a similar theme to Razman's...how 'bout an entertainment interviewer for a magazine? I mean, how often to we read text interviews with celebs that mention somewhere in them how the subject has a head cold, or is in the grip of an allergy attack, or whatever. (In fact, I can think of a few off the top of my head, which probably says something about just how much I enjoy even those teasing tidbits.)

I agree and here's a perfect example of that:

http://www.popmatters.com/pm/post/121006-b...th-a.j.-mclean/

:yuck:

Forget the celebrity status, I'd rather be the editor who has access to all the bloopers and unplanned sneezes during a movie shoot.

Eeee that would be a great job to have. Hide away in your office and watch your favorite bloopers all day... maybe even make yourself a special blooper reel.. B)

And, Strawberry: I don't know if he's your type, but Patty Boyd was also married to Eric Clapton for a while. So there's room for a twofer there. :lol:

True that. I don't know much about Clapton, but I suspect there's some potential there. :consoling:

Oh god, I think Ashlee Simpson would be pretty lucky :consoling: She's married to Pete Wentz so she's got to have seen him sneeze at some point... B)

Oh yeah...Pattie's just a lucky gal!!

I wish I'd spent so much time with George as her ^^

Eric Clapton's a cutie too,

but I stick to George ;-)

George's second wife Olivia was happy as well...

Maybe I should write Pattie a letter,

possibly she'll respond...

Olivia answered me with just a postcard printed by a computer...

Better than nothing^^

Oh how could I forget! Now that I see Dusty15's Icon, it also would be Josh Holloway's wife. Or his colleagues on the Lost-set. He is so hot, wow!

Archived