Sneeze Fetish Forum

Question: Audio stories

Heathcliff

I'm thinking about writing a story for the forum, and then recording myself reading it in an audio file.

I'm a big fan of audio books, and this is something I would really like to try. I was wondering, would people would be interested in this?

More specifically; my voice is male. I get the impression that the (straight) men on the forum would not be interested in a male voice reading a fetish story, even if it had only female sneezing.

So, I'm asking: would you want to listen to an audio story, read by me?

If so, would the sneezing have to be female or male, or could it be either?

If it was 18+, would you still want to listen? Would you prefer an 18+ story?

Many thanks.

Hmm, this is an interesting idea! I for one would definitely be interested. I don't mind what you choose to use, male or female, it's all fine. Though obviously I would prefer it not to be 18+, as then I wouldn't be able to access it :P

I'd definitely be interested in your idea. I'm pretty much open to both male or female sneezing. I'm not really sure how I feel about 18+, it would really depend on the story.

I like this idea!

I'm a story junkie... if I enjoy a story it can be male or female- honestly. Female sneezing doesn't "trip my trigger" at all- but I still enjoy a good female story (and have read a few).

There was a good friend who did me the *Incredible* honour of reading one of my stories and recording it and I just absolutely cherish it to no end. It was a completely different experience.

So... to make my long-windedness stop.... I think that it'd be Great- whatever you are inspired to produce. :P

Thanks for the feedback so far, guys.

Thinking about what Tma said, something I hadn't really considered would be recording other people's stories.

I'd certainly consider doing this if someone wanted me to... but I'd have to reserve the right to not do it if I didn't feel comfortable with the story. For example, fanfiction is something I would not want to touch (I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, it's personal taste).

If anyone has a story they would particularly like me to record, let me know. At the moment I make no promises to do anything... but send me a suggestion if you want to, and we'll go from there.

I also think this is a good idea. Are you definitely going to do it? :D My preference would have to be male sneezing, and under 18, because I, like WolfMotoki, am unable to access 18+ right now.

My preference is female. I think it would be really cool to do audio stories, especially if different users lend their voices to different characters. It could be fun.

That's a pretty cool idea! I can't wait to see what you come up with! B( Having enjoyed your previous posts, I would be willing to listen to almost anything written by you. Since you asked, however, for some reason it makes much more sense to me for the story to have male sneezing than female, as the audio will be featuring your male voice. But that's a highly personal preference and if you really want to do a story with female sneezing, I say go for it! :wacko:

Sounds like an awesome idea! I'm definitely interested. :P I'm cool with male as well as female sneezing, but I agree with sneezedreamer that it would probably make more sense for you to do a male story, given your voice. But if you want to do female, that's great too.

I'm not a full member so I wouldn't have access to a 18+ story... but given that eventually I might be... go for it!

Thanks for wanting to do this! ;)

Sounds like a great idea to me! Whether you do male or female, I don't really care, but it sounds like it would be a great idea for whoever it was aimed at :)

That really is a great idea! I'd love to hear a sneezy audio book :D And as you are the one who's going to read it and as I think you should enjoy what you're doing, it should be up to you whether it is male or female sneezes :blushing:

And as you are the one who's going to read it and as I think you should enjoy what you're doing, it should be up to you whether it is male or female sneezes ^_^

Ah, that's a very good point. I change my vote for male to whatever you want, Heathcliff. :drool:

Thanks again for all the feedback.

I'm happy to announce that I've finished recording one of tma's stories, with male sneezing- more of these will hopefully follow.

The audio can be found in this thread on the Share and Share Alike board (downloadable from Mediafire).

I hope you like it! ;)

Heathcliff, I've only listened for five minutes, and I'm already blushing and giggling like a madwoman. You have a gorgeous reading voice. And the sneezes are not too bad either, oh no, sir. ;)

This was a wonderful idea. Thank you so much for sharing!

I can just second that, Heathcliff! You've done a really great job, the whole file is just SO professional and your voice carries the story just perfectly!

Thank you so much for doing this and for having such a great idea in the first place! :yes:

Just to let you know; my second audio story is ready for download, it's 'Revelations' by tma (the follow-up to 'Blessings').

For the link, please see the Share and Share Alike board. :)

Archived