Sneeze Fetish Forum

... A request? (More than willing to do a swap, if you'd like)

PaperThings

Hi!

I was just wondering... because Cassandra Clare does say that Alec and Isabelle are allergic to the greenhouse, if anyone would mind writing me an Alec allergy fic (the series is Mortal Instruments, in case you couldn't tell). The other thing I would like (if no one wants to do the previous one) is a fic... for any of the male characters... from either Graceling or Fire. :( Sorry to ask!

In exchange, I'd be more than willing to write either a chapter fic or short story - whichever you like - for Harry Potter, Twilight, anything original... Er, I know other fandoms too, but they're currently escaping me. Just ask I'll tell you if I know it well enough to write a fic for it. Thanks so much!

Hmm. I've never written any fanfic for the Mortal Instruments, and I don't know how well I could write Alec, but I can give it a shot if you want. It might take me a while, though, but I'll try giving it a shot.

Sure, that would be amazing! :) Just try your best, it doesn't have to be perfect. Thank you so, so, so much! Do you know what kind of fic you would like in return?

Archived