Sneeze Fetish Forum

When was the last time you said Bless You?!

Sneezles

Well thought I'd ask the above question as we have when was the last time you sneezed and when was the last time you blew your nose :yes:

The last time I said Bless You was to my friend this afternoon after she sneezed a very yummy double :innocent:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Butch

• Sneezles

• Wishing

Top Posters In This Topic

Like, nine months ago. I was alone at a table at lunch with one of my friends, who gets mad when nobody blesses her. She sneezed, I said it really fast (and got sort of a rush; it felt SO AWESOME), and it was over.

I wish I could get up the courage to do it again. Maybe I will. Blessing is just super sexy to me, and I feel tremendously awkward when I say it. Not many people are blessers around here, though, so I'm safe until I move out. xD

Like, nine months ago. I was alone at a table at lunch with one of my friends, who gets mad when nobody blesses her. She sneezed, I said it really fast (and got sort of a rush; it felt SO AWESOME), and it was over.

I wish I could get up the courage to do it again. Maybe I will. Blessing is just super sexy to me, and I feel tremendously awkward when I say it. Not many people are blessers around here, though, so I'm safe until I move out. xD

Bless you Sen Beret :yes:

Last time I said it was about 5 seconds ago........to Sen Beret

Too long ago for me to remember X3 for me to say "bless you" is a rarity. I think sometime this year...but I could be wrong.

This afternoon, when one of my colleages sneezed. I might have said it too quiet though, as she did not react to it at all. :yes: I suck at blessing people...

Oh, this is my favorite topic so far. Good idea, Sneezles. B) I'm crazy about the phrase "bless you". Last said it yesterday to McHotPants, 6 times!

To one of the kids at school, this afternoon. Out of necessity, not because I wanted to.

Yikes, I don't remember. Wait... actually I think I had to bless one of my coworkers today because it felt expected. *shiver*

Last Wednesday. I can remember the day precisely, because I hardly ever say 'bless you'! :)

I was talking to a girl who is a friend-of-a-friend. We hadn't met each other before, so we were making smalltalk: talking about our jobs, where we came from, etc... Anyway, while I was talking to her, and we were both politely maintaining eye contact with one another, she sneezed! ;) A quiet "Tschoo!"

I felt I ought to acknowledge the sneeze somehow, so I finished my sentence with "bless you". She simply continued the conversation... but the embarrassed expression on her face after the sneeze was rather cute. B)

Hahaha... sometime in the last 12 months?? :D Like last fall or spring, I think. I never say 'bless you' because I feel so awkward about it.

As I recall, I was in the car with my carpool buddy, who has sneezy days now and then, and I guess I'd been more awkward about trying to ignore it than I usually am. Anyway, I mumbled it and she laughed at me. ;)

Well thought I'd ask the above question as we have when was the last time you sneezed and when was the last time you blew your nose ;)

The last time I said Bless You was to my friend this afternoon after she sneezed a very yummy double :)

To you i think :D

I never bless people. I have only ever blessed one person one time. That was two summers ago.

ETA: Perhaps I should add that it's not custom to bless people where I come from. It's more socially correct to simply ignore someone sneezing, than to bless them. For most part, the only people who do bless others are elderly, since it was part of culture a few generations ago. Not so now.

Edited by Chanel_no5
This afternoon, when one of my colleages sneezed. I might have said it too quiet though, as she did not react to it at all. :hypoc: I suck at blessing people...

:)

I can relate to this. The same thing happens to me a lot at work!

What are we doing wrong?! :omg:

I absolutely could not verbally acknowledge a sneeze for almost the first 30 years of my life. At some point I decided that I was going to start forcing myself to bless people until it became second nature. For the most part, I bless people now, but it still feels awkward.

I absolutely could not verbally acknowledge a sneeze for almost the first 30 years of my life. At some point I decided that I was going to start forcing myself to bless people until it became second nature. For the most part, I bless people now, but it still feels awkward.

Well on here it was to Sneezles in response to her obs about her dusty parcel in the post :hypoc: . In real life, it was a few weeks ago now....the unexpected sudden sneeze from Tiger while we were playing dominoes (I posted about that in the obs section at the time). I haven't heard him sneeze since then! :) . No one around here ever seem to do that except me lately! :omg:

I got to say bless you last night at work, to one of my very favorite people there, and it was awesome! :lol:

I don't really bless anyone... No. I might have blessed my mom when I was about 3 or 5 years old (just to keep her quiet about her sneeze)... I don't feel comfortable blessing people or being blessed...

No, I might actualy have blessed some of my friends who tend to sneeze loudly and really strangely... Well, there's just no way you could not bless someone who sneeze is like "a-psyaiaiai" (can't really spell that out)...

Well still nothing in person, but yesterday afternoon I had an email from Tiger (who was at work) to say he'd just sneezed, the first time in a week apparently (I think he developed an additional mental block due to having a sore back lately, which I can well relate to, having been through the same thing). So I emailed him back and said 'bless you!' :(

Well still nothing in person, but yesterday afternoon I had an email from Tiger (who was at work) to say he'd just sneezed, the first time in a week apparently (I think he developed an additional mental block due to having a sore back lately, which I can well relate to, having been through the same thing). So I emailed him back and said 'bless you!' :winkkiss:

I often send an email saying "bless you" to a girl who works in another room, when I hear her sneeze. She sometimes emails back to say "thank you" (which is well cute!)

:whistle:

Well thought I'd ask the above question as we have when was the last time you sneezed and when was the last time you blew your nose :)

The last time I said Bless You was to my friend this afternoon after she sneezed a very yummy double :blushing:

I usually 'God Bless You' to anyone who sneezes.

Well still nothing in person, but yesterday afternoon I had an email from Tiger (who was at work) to say he'd just sneezed, the first time in a week apparently (I think he developed an additional mental block due to having a sore back lately, which I can well relate to, having been through the same thing). So I emailed him back and said 'bless you!' :laugh:

Oh, that's so cute! :D e-blessing! ;)

A few hours ago to a very cute woman outside my office...she stifled a quick double, and seemed kind of embarrassed by it, so I whispered a "Bless you" as discretely as I could, and was happily rewarded with a small, kind of sheepish grin. ;) Was a nice moment in the day, for sure...