Sneeze Fetish Forum

When was the last time you said Bless You?!

Sneezles

i dont trust myself to bless people that much ... i think the last time i did was... a long time ago, maybe last year?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Butch

• Sneezles

• Wishing

Top Posters In This Topic

To my friend earlier today.

Meh, I don't really care when it comes to blessing. :drool:

AND BLESS YOU ALL.

So make that 2 seconds ago. (:

Both in person and otherwise then it was to a fellow fetishist. I can't bring myself to say it to random people or friends.

Both in person and otherwise then it was to a fellow fetishist. I can't bring myself to say it to random people or friends.

Last night at a bowling game when Tiger sneezed (quite a forceful one at that, lol)....the first I've heard him for about 5 or 6 weeks now! (haven't actually seen or heard him sneeze at all since the dominoes game I posted about on the Obs board). It was lovely...and I made sure I blessed him for it too :innocent: .

About 3 weeks ago perhaps, during the last week of school. It was the first time that I've EVER said it, so it was an interesting experience... :bleh: One of my friends sneezed a ridiculously adorable double, and as I was kind of watching her, I mouthed it as she looked up at me. The entire thing was both hilarious and awkward.

hmmm, like never!

I think I have actually said it once, but mumbled it so quietly, probably no one heard me.

I'm hopeless!

Today to this cute guy :P

I always say "Bless you" I don't really use any other phrases but when I say it, it feels like I did something really good and it's also a way of over coming my shyness

I said it to a woman in the waiting room when I was at the doctor's. Her sneeze was fabulous but I felt completely awkward and actually pretended to ignore it...but then she made a big production of it and said, "Whew, excuse me!". Then I would have felt rude for not saying anything, so I kind of mumbled a "bless you". I was so embarrassed. :drool:

Once again today, to Tiger at the bowling game this afternoon. He had two sneezes (about half an hour apart), the first while I was on the green so I saw it but didn't hear, and the second right in front of me after my game was finished, which I blessed him for. The pollen has been really high here today, and it was getting to him as well as me :)

Edited by Wishing

Twice today, to my boyfriend. He's very much a photic sneezer, and almost always sneezes when we walk outside in bright sunlight. We were standing in the front yard after getting out of the car, and he sneezed once. Then, he sneezed again a few minutes later while sitting on the bed looking out the window :swoon:

never in my life,

however i did mouth gesundheit to my friend about two weeks ago but only because i knew she wouldn't understand me

• 2 weeks later...

i don't ever remember when i said bless u probably the last time i did it probably was someone that i didn't care for there sneeze or something when i like others sneezes i am too focused on it that i don't even say bless u

I suppose it was a couple of days ago when I was chatting with my SO online and he sneezed and I blessed him. I pretty much always bless him, but it's extremely rare for me to bless anyone else. Probably the only instances where I would bless anyone else is if it was a situation where it would actually be more awkward for me not to bless someone than completely ignore it.

Last night! :laugh: My hubby and I were out at this bar watching a band and he sneezed a double. I actually felt some spray on my arm. It was awesome. ;):hug::laugh:

A few weeks a go at church :cryhappy: It just felt fitting to say it there.. :hug:

:rolleyes:

And I don't remember for myself - I haven't been with friends. Only family. >.<

The day before yesteday, in the afternoon, to an attractive African-American woman sitting next to mea on a park bench where I was catching my breath during a run. She was reading a magazine, but then turned right towards me and muffled a single sneeze in her hand. I said "bless you," and she gave me a cute smile and a thank you.

About 4.45 this afternoon, to a girl on my shift who had a coughing fit in front of me; she finished it with a loud and unexpected sneeze and then looked at me like, "Where did that come from?!"

Today. Was doing volunteer work and the elderly woman we were visiting sneezed ;). I kind of had to bless her.