Sneeze Fetish Forum

When was the last time you said Bless You?!

Sneezles

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Butch

• Sneezles

• Wishing

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier this evening to Tiger, when he had a wonderfully unexpected sneeze (we were sitting together on the floor in our room talking at the time). I had already had a few sneezes (which he blessed me for) then suddenly it was his turn. Just one, but so lovely, as I got to see the whole thing from start to finish :laugh:. Afterwards, he said..." that was one of those ones where you can feel it coming and you know you can't stop it". Hmm...my favourite kind! :unsure:

Too long to remeber... I avoid blessing people, and usual ignore the sneeze, even if I am the only other person around. I hate blessing, and being bless, but oddly I do like it when someone else is blessed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last night to my husband. I would have enjoyed it more, except that he'd been drinking and his sneezes were kind of obnoxious, actually. Just a tad over-the-top, ya know?

Today in the morning. My teacher sneezed more than 5 times by a cold. Is the second time I've seen in both cold and usually sneeze a lot!

• 3 weeks later...

If you couldn't tell by my earlier post, I very rarely bless people. I think I may have said it once or twice in my life before today. I have such a fear against it; I always feel so awkward and vulnerable. Today though, my boyfriend sneezed (after announcing it -- so cute!) and for days I've been telling myself that when he does, I'll say it to him. Because I like him a lot and it seems like a nice gesture to me. Anyway! I said "bless you" and he smiled and said "thank you" as if he really appreciated it (as I might have mentioned before, not many people around here do much to acknowledge sneezing).

Well, anyway. It was awesome. Afterward I even felt kind of lightheaded and awkward ("Whoa.. did I really just say that?!") and happy and turned on all at the same time. Just thinking back to it now gives me a similar feeling, even though it happened a little less than two hours ago.

Sorry this was so long. I just had to tell somebody!