Sneeze Fetish Forum

When was the last time you said Bless You?!

Sneezles

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Butch

• Sneezles

• Wishing

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it to my brother-in-law a few hours ago. I definitely married the right guy, but McHotPants' brother is a champion sneezer, perhaps even deserving of an obs. *fans self* Oooh...what a night.

A few days ago on the train into work, and it was less said, more whispered in the direction of the purveyor of a very nice observation I just witnessed :D I didn't plan on her hearing me but well, I had earphones in at the time so controlling voice volume was a little difficult and well...the look she gave me afterwards suggests she might have heard... :)

• 2 weeks later...

I hardly ever say bless you I get caught up in the excitement and forget or at other times it feels really awkward so I just don't it has probably been about 5 months since I last said it to someone

My friend sneezed yesterday while we were in the bookstore, and I blessed him, and NO ONE ELSE DID. So awkward, especially since he didn't say thank you. That might have been because he didn't hear me (I tend to whisper such things), or because he is one of those people who gets embarrassed by his sneezes (in the bad way, though). And it wasn't a great sneeze, either. What a waste of me taking a risk :wub:.

Ugh, PaperThings, that's such a drag! Sorry it couldn't have been a better experience for you. :laugh:

I just got to say it to McHotPants. A very nice little fit of five. :wub:

Edited by Nicole
I hardly ever say bless you I get caught up in the excitement and forget or at other times it feels really awkward so I just don't it has probably been about 5 months since I last said it to someone

This is me all the time, streetclub. :drool: Bless you has never been a natural response for me, and most of the time processing the goodness I've just seen has my mind otherwise occupied... I am getting better since getting a "you know, for a sneeze fetishist you don't say "bless you" very often" from the girlfriend. Oops. :)

I am getting better since getting a "you know, for a sneeze fetishist you don't say "bless you" very often" from the girlfriend. Oops. :(

Smart girl!!! :blushing:

Scion - I used to be that way, too. I still am that way around family members. I don't like listening to them sneeze, and I really don't like it when I sneeze and they say "bless you!" to me...weirds me out. :laugh:

I just said it to my allergic friend, again.

Mims, well, I don't sneeze in front of people, either for the same reason. I've NEVER sneezed in front of another person (unless you count when I was 2-years-old and under, LOL). I'll probably bless someone eventually, though. Maybe. :)

Scion - B-P Yeah 2 years old and under never counts. :) I'm impressed with you never sneezing in front of anyone.. that seems like it would be tough to accomplish! I didn't really start blessing anyone until I had a boyfriend.. then one day he said to me, "Why don't you ever say 'bless you' when I sneeze?" So I had to change my ways. :)

LOL, I think if someone ever said that to me, I would start saying it, but luckily that hasn't happened yet. It's pretty easy for me not to sneeze in front of people, 'cause I can hold them in with no problem.

I say 'bless you' to my spouse, and very rarely to someone who has said it previously to a different sneezer in the group. And I always say it to anyone on the forum... probably because I like it said to me. I've always liked it said to me unless by family... parents I wish would pretend they didn't hear me at all.

Scion - You're lucky that you can hold your sneezes in. I have tried to stifle for years, and it just doesn't work. One time, I tried that when I was in the library (because I didn't WANT anyone to hear me!) and it came out as weird loud, half stifle. Ugh. :wub:

ickydog - parents shouldn't say it to a sneeze fetishist. It should be a law or something. Ick. :idiot:

I just said it to my spouse.