Sneeze Fetish Forum

When was the last time you said Bless You?!

Sneezles

Mims - I don't stifle either, I just sort of move my nose around until it goes away, LOL. Never failed me before. I'd probably die of embarrassment if it did.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Butch

• Sneezles

• Wishing

Top Posters In This Topic

At work, this afternoon to my colleague. We share the same office and he sits 3 meters aside from me.

He sneezed once, quite wet and vocal sneeze, and I HAD to say bless you because there was deep silence so would have felt too embarassed if I didn't say anything..

After a couple of minutes he sneezed another nearly identical one and I pretended to be completely absorbed by my work, intensely staring at the monitor and didn't bless him.

My female colleague sneezes much more than him (yuck) and I try to avoid saying bless you as much as I can without sounding rude.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 years later...

Oh boy...um...I honestly don't remember. I just feel so much strain to say that I try to avoid saying, but I'm trying to gain the courage to say it to friends.

Oh gosh, this makes me cringe but probably when I was very young (about 8?), I thought if I was more polite than Father Christmas would put me on the good list 😂

Got a bit boring after the first few times because my dad is a multiple sneezer, typically 6 in a row.
Since then I don’t really remember blessing people because I haven’t got the guts to do it anymore :ohwell:

I said it to my best friend yesterday evening. We were at mcdonalds eating something when she suddenly sneezed. She always stifles and then adds a breathy chiew after the sneeze. So I just said oh bless you and said whew thank you almost as if she was surprised by her sneeze and then she laughed and said you know it's always really important to add the chiew after the sneeze. I just laughed and said yeah it is because I didn't know what to say