Sneeze Fetish Forum

When was the last time you said Bless You?!

Sneezles

My coworker a couple days ago. We were in the middle of a conversation and she jerked her head away from me and sneezed twice. They were both the kind of sneeze that are just one syllable like a "choo" without the "ahh" . It was just the two of us in our office at the time, so I had the guts to bless her! 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Butch

• Sneezles

• Wishing

Top Posters In This Topic

To an elderly patient last week who sneezed twice and I couldn’t ignore the second one 🤮🤮🤮🤮 It was horrific. 

Hmm, it must have been 22-23 years ago when I studied in the US. In Sweden we sometimes say "Prosit", but blessing a person who sneezes isn't really a thing, just as boxed tissues aren't. (Another discussion in another thread.)

Yesterday, to a colleague. He’s a rather sneezy person and I can just brush it off most times but this time he was talking to me and it was mid-sentence, so I had to 

Last night at work to one of my favorite assistant managers. We are in the final week of our inventory, and working on final preparations for it. I was busy with a project in my department, when he came over to check on my progress. He started to speak, then got the look, and sneezed softly to the side. I blessed him, even though he looked slightly annoyed after he sneezed. 

Edited by Sneesee

A few hours ago when my friend sneezed in class. It was a strongish “hpt’CHU” and I bless him, giving him a quick glance over and I saw the corner of his lips tug upward slightly before he thanked me. It was cute.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hmmmmm in person? probably to my boyfriend two years ago when we first started dating and I had not told him about the fetish yet. Now that he knows I can't bring myself to say it lol. 

Last night to my roommate. Although I'm beginning to bless her a lot less now, kinda because it's awkward, but also because I can never tell how many times she's going to sneeze so I get too anxious about saying it too much/not enough kind of thing :unsure: