Sneeze Fetish Forum

Huge sneeze and noseblow at a party

sneezesweater

My girlfriend and I were at a movie party last friday at a friend of her's house. She's in her mid forties, a little chunky with short blonde curly hair. Her nose is a little on the large side and nice and "fleshy" for lack of a better term. We were all in the living room talking when I noticed she wasn't really talking anymore, or even paying attention. She just started staring off into space. I didn't pay any attention until I saw her right nostril twitch and she rubbed her nose by pinching her nostrils and pulling doen several times. She continued to stare off into space when she suddenly got up and walked across the room to a box of tissues on a coffee table. It was like slow motion. I was preparing for her to blow her nose as she grabbed a tissue. But suddenly she placed it on her nose and erupted into a massive sneeze. There have been sneezes throughout my life that leave an imppression. That I'll never forget. This is one of them. It was deep and throaty and extremely loud. Like a "HUUURRRAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHSHOOO!" no body said anything. The looks on some of the people's faces were of complete shock, and she wasn't done yet. She turned away and sneezed into her tissue again just as loud. "HUUURRRAUUUUGGGGHHHHHSSHHHOOO!!" She stood motionless bent over partially and waiting for another sneeze. None came and she turned around quickly, her face bright red with embarassment, grabbed several more tissues and gave several very quick honks. like "honk honk honk honk" and that was it. She apologised as everyone blessed her. She said she'd never sneezed like that before and something just came over her. She blew her nose several more times throughtout the night. Same quick and subtle honking style.

Whoa, very nice obs! ;) I like the huge sneezes too, as long as they don't sound screamed or fake. Thanks for sharing!

She said she'd never sneezed like that before and something just came over her.

:thumbsdown:

I like the huge sneezes too, as long as they don't sound screamed or fake.

My sentiments exactly ;) Great obs, thanks for sharing! :doublethumbsup:

• 1 year later...