Sneeze Fetish Forum

Things that look like sneeze spellings

Candy

For instance, there's a candy here called Hi-Chew. Looks like a sneeze to me!

On dragon cave, all the dragons have a 4-digit code. I have one right now that has the code "Tcsh". Bless you!

What have you see that looked like a sneeze?

Japanese names. ^_^

Names like, oh, Atsushi (pronounced At-chi) Itchinose. I mean seriously. I dare you to say that with a straight face.

Itchinose. I mean seriously. I dare you to say that with a straight face.

Oh, now I feel so stupid! I totally watched a show today with someone who had that name, and I didn't even notice what it looked like! Am I even a fetishist? :yes:

When I was little, most words that rhymed with 'sneeze' made me feel uncomfortable, particularly 'wheeze'. Maybe this had to do with rhyming children's books? :lol:

Nowadays there is a different bit of wording that always bothers me. You know those cowhide dental chews that you can buy for your dog? We name everything that we give our dog-- she knows the names for meals, cookies, potty, bed, couch, up/downstairs, etc-- so we always tell her when we're going to give her a chew.

A chew.

Achoo.

*Headdesk*

Hmmm well there's always cashews, which also happens to be one of my favorite nuts.

When I was little, most words that rhymed with 'sneeze' made me feel uncomfortable, particularly 'wheeze'. Maybe this had to do with rhyming children's books? ^_^

Oh I totally know what you mean! I remember a book when I was little about a while and one of the lines was something like "Wheeze wheeze wheeze, he can not sneeze"

I've seen a tissue...in fact I've seen lots of them. In fact, I uhhh..ahh..i need..uhhh....AHH-TISHHOOO! (oh bless you, passes a tissue) :wub:

Sorry I'm in a silly mood, but seeing 'a tissue' written down or even hearing it said makes me think of a sneeze ;)

• 8 years later...
On 8/8/2010 at 2:50 PM, VoOs said:

Japanese names. ^_^

Names like, oh, Atsushi (pronounced At-chi) Itchinose. I mean seriously. I dare you to say that with a straight face.

Oh yeah, the first time I saw the name Atsushi in the end credits of a video game, I believe; the first thing I thought was: ”That sure looks like a sneeze spelling.” Ichinose makes it even better. As would Ishii. Also, the Lithuanian word for ”Thank you.”, ”Ačiū.”, pronounced ”acheww” or ”achoo”, I believe, looks pretty sneezy to me. Looks exactly like a sneeze spelling, to be precise.

I guess you could say: ”In Soviet Lithuania a sneeze follows a ’Bless you.’.” :razz:

I second the Hi-Chew thing! It's my sisters favorite candy and every time she brings it over to my house, her and my husband fake sneeze incessantly, so apparently it sounds like a sneeze to them as well. This has been going on for years and they still thinks it's the funniest thing in existence. Non-fetishists are so weird😂

• 2 weeks later...
beijoseternura

the Turkish word for 'open' as an imperative means '' you spell it like 'atsch'
'hapşırmak' means sneeze in english and the first five letters make the word 'hapşı' - sounds like a sneeze too

I see licence plates on cars from time to time with letter sequences that are just spellings, like HT-SH-.. or NX-..-XT. It's one of the little licence-plate games I like to play. :D

On 8/26/2018 at 9:09 PM, Lauren said:

Even the word "snooze" gets me 🙄

When my phone alarm goes off in the morning and if I hit the snooze button, my screen will display the word 'snoozed', and sometime for a split second I think it says 'sneezed'. (Granted I'm usually still half-asleep, and my glasses are off so the screen is all blurry, which doesn't help :lol:)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/16/2018 at 10:21 AM, Gee said:

Eschew.

Yeah, I was just about to post the word ”eschew” here. Looks just like a textbook sneeze spelling for a fetishist :).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Also, there is a patriotic Estonian song, called: ”Metsavendade laul” (”Song of the Forest Brothers”), whose chorus starts with the words: ”Ai-tših, ai-tšah, ai-tšah,…”. I don’t even know, if they mean anything, but that looks pretty sneezy to me :twisted2:.

Saimou

There was this joke going around a few years ago where I live (no clue if people are aware of it!) going like:

-What make is your car?

-Daihatsu.

-Bless you. What make is your car?

6 hours ago, Roza said:

There was this joke going around a few years ago where I live (no clue if people are aware of it!) going like:

-What make is your car?

-Daihatsu.

-Bless you. What make is your car?

That looks pretty sneezy to me :drool:.