Sneeze Fetish Forum

??

sneezes

Did you ever end up doing that story in which one character had allergies and the other had a cold? If you did, I must have missed it. If not, I think it would be really cute.

I could maybe help you come up with a plot within that if you can't think of anything.

Okay, I have a little bit of an idea. I wish we could PM, so we would have to clutter the thread, or spoil it for anyone who wants to read it :twisted:

Anyway, here's what I came up with. It still falls under the one with a cold, one with allergies category.

Two friends are hanging out on a nice sunny day, but both of them have the sniffles. One of them says she has a summer cold, and after hearing that the other thinks she might as well. She goes home and takes some cold medicine, but the next day she still isn't feeling any better. They hang out again, and this time the second girl realizes that she must have allergies rather than a cold, and her friend helps her figure out what she's allergic to.

I can help you expand on that too, if you want. Or I could help you come up with something else if you don't want to try it.

I'd say totally give it a shot, if you're up for it.

If you need help with characters or anything, just let me know! :twisted:

Again, if you need help with anything at all, feel free to ask me.

I felt like I wasn't much of a writer when I first started, though I've become a lot more self-confident about it since then. There's always room for improvement, but if you keep working at it, you'll become more comfortable with it.

ok cheers

blah-san

I have started it it is called sneezy girls it is only a tiny bit but i wanted 2 see what u think!

blah-san

im struggling to come up with part 2! lol

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Need help with anything? I might be too busy to help you out too much during the week, but I could give you a little assistance.

I have a little bit of an idea that you could try.

Sarah is still sniffly, but she's feeling a little better. She asks Danielle to come over to hang out, but Danielle says her new allergy is bothering her and doesn't want to. Instead, Sarah goes to Danielle's house to help her figure out what she's allergic to.

How does that sound?

Archived