Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is your favorite sneezing scenario?

lalaland~

in real life or in fics, doesn't matter

I'm just curious....what is your favorite place to imagine/see someone sneeze?

Mine:

sneezing while at school/work (being forced to sneeze in public mwa haha)

sneezing on a date

sneezing during a presentation/something important

sneezing on a camping trip

sneezing trapped somewhere like you got snowed in or you're on a boat or something and you can't leave

sneezing while hanging out with an SO

sneezing from bright light when you go outside

sneezing from being in the rain or snow too long

sneezing from colds when you have to be somewhere but you don't feel like it but you go anyway (hahaha im evil)

being forced to sneeze where you really don't want to

trying to hide your sneezes from others but failing

all of these + contagion/getting the people around you sick (not in real life as much) = even better

just to start you off lol

now GO! Tell me yours!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• murphy dee

• Saimou

• Nicole

I'm still not entirely sure why, but my favourite sneezing scenario has pretty much always been that of a teacher or professor sneezing while teaching. I have no idea if this has any bearing on my own desire to become a teacher ;)

I also love the idea of an unexpected sneeze while cuddling or snuggling.

I'm also so into teachers sneezing. XD

Also:

Having to work while sick.

I've begun to like the idea of having to find somewhere private to induce.

Sneezing on/being sneezed on by an SO, preferably if one person has the fetish and doesn't think their SO knows so they get really flustered/embarassed.

Sneezing while kissing and/or cuddling.

Catching someone's sneezes for them.

Those are all great scenarios. XD

This doesn't happen very often, but I always find it adorable in writing when two people are kissing and one of the people has to sneeze in the middle of it. So <3.

Others:

-sneezing oneself awake (not very likely... but the thought!)

-sneezing when sleepy

-also I don't know why, but I love it when people make a big deal out of someone sneezing (as long as that person isn't myself)... so there's another

-sneezing when someone thinks they're alone and then they realize they aren't

Ones I agree with:

-sneezing on a date

-sneezing during a presentation/something important

-sneezing from bright light when you go outside

-being forced to sneeze where you really don't want to

-trying to hide your sneezes from others but failing (I think a majority of us agree with this one)

-catching someone's sneezes for them (a little strange in real life... but again, the thought!)

Some of my favourite scenarios include,

Being in a lift where someone with a cold is sneezing uncovered.

Two air hostesses (also with colds, checking the plane before the passengers embark, tidying and changing headrest covers sneezing uncovered throughout the cabin as they do it.

Sitting by a fire watching television with an attractive person who has a cold but can't sneeze who decides in frustration that they need to induce a few sneezes to give themselves relief. Uncovered of course because they know I wouldn't mind.

It's all about contagion for me, often preferably in a public but enclosed space though scenario three is more intimate.

As someone with severe germ phobia, I only want allergy sneezes... almost any scenario, but I do perfer when the sneezer is "in charge" or "center of attention" and really doesn't want to show their vulnerability... GOD that does it for me any time!

I have a major weak spot for morning scenarios. Someone waking up just to wish they hadn't. :blushing:

Sneeze-interrupted kissing/cuddling is another favourite. And of course the scenarios where the person really wants/needs to be in control.

Edited by VoOs

I very much like the idea of someone waking up just to sneeze. Especially if he has a cold and is sleeping right next to me. :wub:

And also, if colds are present, like lalaland I really like the "place you can't leave" and "bad weather" -scenarios.

For me it would be someone getting a horrible tickle in their nose due to some allergy. They'd try to hold off the sneezes but eventually fail, so this would result in a really long build up, followed by a really long fit of sneezes. Talking during the buildup and/or the fit would be a great bonus.

I'd go for:

- sneezing on a beach

- sneezing in a locker room :notworthy:

- sneezing while practising sports and having to call a pause in the game while sneezing (I've seen that happen once :kisscheek: )

- waking up feeling sneezy because of a cold or allergies and sneezing before putting their day clothes on

- sneezing in a swimming pool (I've seen this one too :laugh: )

and, of course, while cuddling or making out :cryhappy:

Edited by gryffin

Oh yeah, I also love the being woken up by sneezing scenario. Years ago before my partner and I lived together, she once had a cold, and she emailed me (we used to email twice a day when we weren't spending time together every day) and said she'd woken up sneezing at 5am and then couldn't get back to sleep because of the sneezing. I was like OH MY GOD!!!

This was before the time I experienced this myself, when I had the most sneeze-ridden cold ever in my LIFE, several years back. I woke up at 6am and my nose felt like it was on fire with irritation, and I eventually got up (I won't sneeze in front of her, lol), and went to the bathroom and thought I'd sneeze maybe 2-3 times and then could go back to bed, but no. I sneezed and sneezed and sneezed and sneezed, and ended up sitting on the bathroom floor with the towel to my nose & mouth, just continually sneezing. Weird. lol

I've also had a few times where my partner has sneezed several times during the night...it's especially cool when we're "spooning" and she sneezes...you can feel the tension in the body and then the jerk sort of motion and the release. I especially love the feeling of the chest area rising sharply with the large intake of air before the sneeze. Mmm.

*ears perk* someone mentioned sneezy teachers/professors??!!?? :heart::wub: I LUUUURVE that. I'd think of other things but I have to get to class. But alas no hot prof so hopefully no sneezing other than by some certain classmates. :wub:

- sneezing while practising sports and having to call a pause in the game while sneezing (I've seen that happen once :wub: )

Whaaat?! Things like this actually happen?! :wub: I wish I could have witnessed it too!!

Another one I thought of is that I think its cute if someone sneezes from having their nose touched by someone else, just like with a finger or something. Brrr.

Edited by a red nine

I love this thread!! I have two favorite scenarios:

1) Snuggling on a couch with an allergy sufferer who would let me take care of them!

2) Someone inducing their allergies on purpose because they want to impress me! Actually, I might like this scenario even more, because it's just so darn sweet... would make my heart melt!! :heart:

Maybe the two combined together is really my ultimate scenario. Or whichever lasts longer. I really like PROLONGED fits... :rolleyes:

One I don't think I've ever seen done is ;--

A couple where the bloke is a fetishist and the girl is sneezy and likes to torment him; she insist on sneezing in public where he cannot react; she induces in various ways in the pub or at a dinner party and talks about it; and he of course is reduced to a quivering wreck....until....

One I don't think I've ever seen done is ;--

A couple where the bloke is a fetishist and the girl is sneezy and likes to torment him; she insist on sneezing in public where he cannot react; she induces in various ways in the pub or at a dinner party and talks about it; and he of course is reduced to a quivering wreck....until....

Hey, wait... Remember that time at Anglesea Arms? I was sneezy that day, though I didn't turn you into a quivering wreck. I'm hurt! :drool::)

I hid it particularly well; and you didn't talk about it.......much...

Hmmmm...you're right. And I didn't induce, either!

Oh, balls. I'm crap. :)

You could always try again. I could come along to help!

trying to hide your sneezes from others but failing. I think that's really sexy you know because you know their holding back your just waiting for when there going to sneeze because he/she has to eventually sneeze sometime and then they get all flustered and look a bit annoyed its completely adorable.

:P:):wub::lol:

I dated a fetishist once who tried to pressure me into sneezing in public situations so he could see/hear other women bless me. It was really irritating :/ LOL

Possibly because I’m older than most of you who have already responded, but my dream situations regarding sneezing are much more down to earth than most of what I have read. There are other things apart from sneezing that turn me on, but I don’t think I want them all at once. It’s nice to savour them separately.

What would satisfy me most is to be able to observe – without being noticed – a sneezing fit, the sort of hayfever fit that some people get - from anyone I found attractive, and my criteria are pretty broad. I prefer not to be noticed, so that the fit can take its course without the sneezer being embarrassed or trying to stop the sneezes. Of course if the sneezer was enjoying the sneezes, then that would be very much a plus (and I don’t think in that case I would mind being noticed!). And of course the longer the fit the better, though a couple of prolonged fits that I had the privilege of observing made very strong demands on my self control.

Being in a stuck elevator with a guy who has a cold :heart:. As I've been stuck in an elevator before (for around 40 minutes, with six of my friends) and no one sneezed, I think that it was a highly wasted opportunity. I'd like a redo ;).

Also, yeah, any kind of allergy attack would be a fun situation, I think.