Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is your favorite sneezing scenario?

lalaland~

Oh my.... :P

A young, gorgeous, naughtily dressed woman.... WHERE EVER, with big, breathy, long, helpless buildups. So helpless, that I could do just about whatever I want to her. Followed by a strong, wet, uncovered, just as helpless, body bending sneeze.

Over and over and over and over.........

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• murphy dee

• Saimou

• Nicole

*When someone sneezes and somebody blesses them, and they start to say "Thank you", but sneeze again.

*Sneezing and then saying how good it felt to get that tickle out.

*A really shy (and hot!!!) guy catching a cold and being embarrassed about having to sneeze in public. Trying to stifle and failing because the sneezes are too strong. :(>:D

*Sneezing on a first date (though I would die if that happened to me! :innocent: )

*Having to sneeze while giving a speech.

*Sneezing in movie outtakes and bloopers!

- When someone is trying to do something, like give a speech or talk to someone, but keeps being interrupted by sneezes

- If someone was on a bus or something and I was somehow able to become invisible, and I could then sit right next to them and watch RIGHT UP CLOSE them sneezing, repeatedly. lol

I very much like the idea of someone waking up just to sneeze. Especially if he has a cold and is sleeping right next to me. :dribble:

And also, if colds are present, like lalaland I really like the "place you can't leave" and "bad weather" -scenarios.

Ooh, yes! The idea of someone waking up just to sneeze is delicious.

Someone sneezing into a handkerchief held by someone else.

Someone lying in bed with a cold, propped up on pillows and sneezing. Preferably while I had one arm around his shoulders and was holding a handkerchief for him. :drool:

Someone burying his face in my shoulder and sneezing while I was cuddling him.

I like "oncoming colds" scenarios, where people aren't -ill-, ill just yet, but know they are getting there and you can hear it in their sneezes. And, of course, the "working while really ill" ones. Constantly interrupted by whatever symptoms your body decides to force down your (sore) throat.

Couples sneezing on each other in intimate moments is a very nice thought too. : D

I absolutely LOVE teacher sneezes! BEST THING EVER!!!!!

Someone with allergies trying to stifle during a fit.

SO sneezing on partner's boobs

Inducing via allergies to pollen :drool:

... teachers are definitely my favorite though :drool:

I absolutely LOVE teacher sneezes! BEST THING EVER!!!!!

^what she said. I can't believe I forgot about that.

Someone lying in bed with a cold, propped up on pillows and sneezing. Preferably while I had one arm around his shoulders and was holding a handkerchief for him. :drool:

Cute, cute, cute, cute! :drool:

Cuddling in bed late at night; holding each other super close when all of a sudden you feel your partner tense, hear a sharp intake of breath; and feel the body shaking sneeze release <3 :drool:

Someone lying in bed with a cold, propped up on pillows and sneezing. Preferably while I had one arm around his shoulders and was holding a handkerchief for him. :twisted:

Cute, cute, cute, cute! :innocent:

<3!

I love denial, it makes is so much better when someone is finally defeated by the cold :unsure:

A scenario which has been on my mind for quite some time is of someone denying a cold in front of their partner and being discovered afterwards, because the cold symptoms are in full swing while they are in an intimate situation...

What do I like... Prefer, would be too long a list otherwise... Favourite scenarios...

First. It has to be a cold.

Then we get to this:

- someone's sick in school/work... The whole thing is hot enough even without sneezing...

- sick 'n' out when it's raining, for example waiting for a bus on a none-covered bus stop.

- out there when it's winter and there's lots and lots of snow

- and that leads us nicely to wintersports... You are sick and still out there... :rolleyes:

- I love the idea of a sick father leaving early from work because they've called him to get his child from the day care because the child is sick and has developed fever during the day...

...afterwards they are, of course, together sitting/half lying on a sofa, watching a movie picked by the child

...and eventually they'll fall asleep. If there's a wife/childs mother, she finds them sleeping there (next to each other/child on top of his father), feverish and sick looking, used tissues on the table and floor... (where was the sneezing now..?)

- ...teachers...

- there's this man holding a speach and in the middle of talking he just has to sneeze...

- and today, when I was playing the sims2, I realised I like the idea that a sick father accidentally sneezes on his baby... Baby child.

Also... Denial. It always gives all that a little something.

And, you might have guessed, but nothing of what I just listed here includes me sneezing. .P No. Not me. Others. Men.

I could probably come up with a lot more... And sorry, didn't check for mistakes. .p

Edited by Sitruuna

* Going on a first date and the guy has a bad cold.

*Boyfriend walking through a park with you, while having a sneezing attack due to allergies.

*Guy inducing with allergies

But i dont have a boyfriend yet.

One day....

I totally get the teachers sneezing thing, though the dynamic has changed for me since I've started teaching. But that's not the one that does it most for me. I'm going to be really uncreative here: sneezing during sex. Or at least, while she's walking around naked.

• 5 months later...

FICTION: my friend has a cold that she tried to deny and i get to take care of her sniffles and sneezes!!

FICTION: even getting to see her sneeze, for any reason :omg:

there is a mechanic, tan and really toned, and he's working on a camaro outside. it's springtime, and he has really bad allergies, his eyes are red and itching and watering, and his nose starts itching but he tries really hard not to sneeze and to continue his work. Finally the tickle gets so intense that he finally decides to just sneeze once and get it over with so he can concentrate. But oh no, that does not happen. He goes into a fit and loses all control and has to stop working and go inside because he is sneezing so much. :laugh::D:bleh:

My favorite scenario is still going in for confession and having the cute, serious priest on the other side of the partition fall victim to a sneezing fit. :laugh: I'm not Catholic, though, so I'll never be able to have my fantasy come true. Le sigh.

My favorite scenario is still going in for confession and having the cute, serious priest on the other side of the partition fall victim to a sneezing fit. :laugh: I'm not Catholic, though, so I'll never be able to have my fantasy come true. Le sigh.

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you don't actually have to be Catholic to go to confession. :D

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you don't actually have to be Catholic to go to confession. ;)

Really?? Because there's this church just a few miles south of me that I went to once with a Catholic friend of mine...and the priest there was fine beyond all reason. I should find out when they do confession... :laugh:

I would have to say my favorite sneezing scenario would be lounging on the beach somewhere (maybe Hawai'i), and then having that cute girl next to you break out sneezing several times in a row. You hope for more in the time that passes after those lovely sneezes. ;)

sneezing trapped somewhere like you got snowed in or you're on a boat or something and you can't leave

This reminds me of a fantasy of mine of being snowed in (log cabin optional) with my wife/GF/SO who has a cold. Add a roaring fireplace, and it's the most romantic thing ever :hug:

Also, any sort of cold caretaking situation, whether I'm doing the caretaking or being taken care of by her. And multiples, in general. Multiple multiples. Trying to hold them back and then not being able to. ...^_^

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you don't actually have to be Catholic to go to confession. :purge:

Really?? Because there's this church just a few miles south of me that I went to once with a Catholic friend of mine...and the priest there was fine beyond all reason. I should find out when they do confession... :purge:

I think so. I mean, I don't think they ask for proof of Catholicness before they let you into the confessional. :purge: But don't quote me on that, my family's presbyterian, so I could be massively wrong. Priests can be wonderfully hot though. Those mandarin collars... Rawr! I'm totally going to hell, aren't I?

I quite like the idea of a male lawyer trying to get through a trial while suffering from either a cold or allergies.

being forced to sneeze where you really don't want to

trying to hide your sneezes from others but failing

And

Sneezing during something important <3

This question is a lot harder than it seems!

Ok my current favorite scenario is when someone (preferably male and extremely good looking XD) is in a situation where

1) he knows something is going to make him sneeze but

2) he goes there anyways and

3) tries desperately NOT to sneeze using all the proper (discrete) please-don't-sneeze-now methods however

4) fails anyways XD

Accompanying examples:

- going to a gf's house knowing she has a cat

- walking her through the park safely in spring

- a romantic candle-lit/open-air dinner at her favorite restaurant

- cutting the grass/ doing yardwork/ buying flowers :P