Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is your favorite sneezing scenario?

lalaland~

I would like to be pinned down to the bed by a woman who suddenly gets a bad hayfever attack, but still won't let me loose. (lovingly, of course, I wouldn't want to be held against my will).

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• murphy dee

• Saimou

• Nicole

*When someone sneezes and somebody blesses them, and they start to say "Thank you", but sneeze again.

*Sneezing and then saying how good it felt to get that tickle out.

*A really shy (and hot!!!) guy catching a cold and being embarrassed about having to sneeze in public. Trying to stifle and failing because the sneezes are too strong. :heart::D

*Sneezing on a first date (though I would die if that happened to me! :cry: )

*Having to sneeze while giving a speech.

*Sneezing in movie outtakes and bloopers!

think i can give ya a hand on that last one... apologies if this is wring to post here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7cLcQGFuPM

Here's some of my personal fav.s:

- When somebody is sick but keeps trying to deny they are, then ends of sneezing in front of whoever they're pretending not to be sick for. (LOVE this one.)

- Pretty much any situation where someone accidentally sneezes on somebody else. Esp. if they're embarrassed about it.

- This one is kind of random, but I love to hear somebody sneeze from another room. There's just something so erotic about that to me, esp. if they don't know I'm listening.

- Doctors sneezing/being sick in general. I like the role reversal there, I think. :hug:

- Someone sneezing, and someone else starting to say 'bless you', but the first person sneezing again before they can say it.

There's doubtlessly more (I think about this A LOT, haha), but I just woke up so I'll leave it at that for now. :D

- Someone sneezing, and someone else starting to say 'bless you', but the first person sneezing again before they can say it.

Oooh, that one is HOT!! :rolleyes:

I would like to be pinned down to the bed by a woman who suddenly gets a bad hayfever attack, but still won't let me loose. (lovingly, of course, I wouldn't want to be held against my will).

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Your ideas are outstanding and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Your ideas are outstanding and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

:lol: Thanks, I'll keep that in mind when I start a newsletter. :P

:laugh: Thanks, I'll keep that in mind when I start a newsletter. :yes:

Sign me up too. Leopold is on to something here.

:) Thanks, I'll keep that in mind when I start a newsletter. :consoling:

Sign me up too. Leopold is on to something here.

:bleh:

I thought of another, sort of random one I really like: when someone sneezes when coming out of a shower. The random part being that I think it's REALLY hot when they have one foot still on the shower floor and the other on the tile when it happens. No idea why that makes a difference, but I like it. :)

I thought of another, sort of random one I really like: when someone sneezes when coming out of a shower. The random part being that I think it's REALLY hot when they have one foot still on the shower floor and the other on the tile when it happens. No idea why that makes a difference, but I like it. :laugh:

Agreed.

This one struck me too a while back when I was seeing this girl who often said things like "I've been fighting back a sneeze all night!" but she never would. Allergies to this and that, but I never saw it. And for how often she said it, the suspense was killing me. At one point she mentioned how she would have fits right out of the shower. Without fail, she said, a fit of at least 8 would pop out as soon as she finished showering. Unfortunately I never witnessed this, not even the sounds from another room, and it absolutely kills me to this day!

Sneezing while playing music. Drummers and guitarists especially. especially if they try to keep playing while they're sneezing, or have a fit right before their cue and have to start playing as they finish the fit. Oh, yum.

I also really like sneezing on a date while pretending to be fine even though they obviously aren't,

going to an apple orchard with someone who has a cold/allergies to hay

a date to a park with someone with allergies

attending a Christmas/holiday party with someone who has a cold, and leaving early to take care of them, and

someone sneezing, and someone else starting to say 'bless you', but the first person sneezing again before they can say it (via butcherjones).

Obviously I have a lot more, but those are definitely my favorites.

Cartoons: totem pole trench. ;D sneezing in disguise, particularly for the unfortunate Toon on the bottom.

IRL: stifles, particularly a wet one that's been held up; i.e. Ash's waves on Bondi's site. :( Deep inhaling, announcements, any kind of trigger.

* somebody obstinately trying to talk through a massive sneeze fit and trying to ignore their own sneezing :twisted:

* Imagine you're in one of those steam cabins in the sauna, and there's a HOT person of your favourite gender sitting a few feet away, and you can only sort of see his/her silhouette in the mistiness, and then he/she starts sneezing. But he/she doesn't know you're there. HOMFG.

My other favourite scenario is very much 18+ :) but it also involves my own wonderful man Pulcher lying close to me and sneezing against my back or neck. :)

For me it would be someone getting a horrible tickle in their nose due to some allergy. They'd try to hold off the sneezes but eventually fail, so this would result in a really long build up, followed by a really long fit of sneezes. Talking during the buildup and/or the fit would be a great bonus.

I have to agree with this one, sounds delicious. Talking durring those teasing itchy build ups would just make me melt!

Also if he has a tickle in his nose and asks me to rub his nose to help release it...hehe so cute and helpless...I guess I couldn't say no!

I have an idea that involves being in an enclosed space with a woman (or maybe two!).

It sounds like the basis for a story but, I have yet to figure out what kind of scenario would cause that to happen.

I’m thinking it may be the basis of a third part to “Snow, Champaign and Sneezes.” For those of you who have read it; the job that the characters in the story were supposed to do was left uncompleted because of the snow so, they have to go back to work on another weekend to finish it off.

I think some of you have touched on this idea already, which might go something like this:

At the end of the day the characters have to ride in a lift that is full of paper sacks that are, in turn, of full of old paper documents with the inevitable outcome.

What do you think?

Any better ideas?

Ok these are two of my recent fantasies. By the way I picture specific people in each fantasy so some of the people I think about are a bit random. But that's just me. :lol:

A tall guy (Stephen merchant ) needing to sneeze but stifling them and politely apologying and as they start getting too strong for him, I smile and tell him he can sneeze. He gets very embarrassed but can't hold back his sneezes, hence sneezing so strong he bends forwards after each sneeze while I rub his back.

A guy ( toby turner, well he's cute)teaching me how to golf with his arms around me holding the club. As he is explaining I hear his breath which slightly. This goes on until we're about to swing and I say to him "do you need to sneeze?" to which he replies "oh god yes" I smile and say " go on then" he turns away and sneezes several times.

Cartoons: totem pole trench. ;D sneezing in disguise, particularly for the unfortunate Toon on the bottom.

IRL: stifles, particularly a wet one that's been held up; i.e. Ash's waves on Bondi's site. :laugh: Deep inhaling, announcements, any kind of trigger.

yeah I have to agree that i fantasize about some cartoon characters as well. right now it seems to be of Cthulhu...especially after i saw the South Park episodes with him. LoL! He sneezes on Cartman and after that i was hooked. The pic I like the most of Cthulhu is the "Office" pic (just google cthulhu office). Hehehe i think he doesn't even have a nose in that pic :laugh:

i also agree with with your WAV picks as well :D

I have a new one now that I really like: a hot orchestra conductor having to sneeze during a performance. :laugh: He's front and center, with his little baton waving to keep the rhythm, and then he has a sneezing fit - it would totally screw him up! And usually those guys are dressed to the nines in suits with tails...yummy.

I have a new one now that I really like: a hot orchestra conductor having to sneeze during a performance. :laugh: He's front and center, with his little baton waving to keep the rhythm, and then he has a sneezing fit - it would totally screw him up! And usually those guys are dressed to the nines in suits with tails...yummy.

So it's pleasurable to watch someone's career be irreparably damaged??

:hug:

Side note, my forum name is taken from the Bugs Bunny episode where he dresses up as a conductor to screw with the opera singer with whom he was feuding. Classic.

I love the scenario of people having to sneeze in public and trying really hard not to, but they can't help it, and people bless them, and they feel a little embarrassed. I think that's one reason why I love the idea of others having to go to work when they have a cold or allergies.

I love the scenario of people having to sneeze in public and trying really hard not to, but they can't help it, and people bless them, and they feel a little embarrassed. I think that's one reason why I love the idea of others having to go to work when they have a cold or allergies.

Ooh, you reminded me of another one I like - a man struggling through a day at work while he has a really bad cold, then coming home to his partner and just collapsing in a huge sneezing fit in his partner's arms the second he's through the door.

Sneezing while playing music. Drummers and guitarists especially. especially if they try to keep playing while they're sneezing, or have a fit right before their cue and have to start playing as they finish the fit. Oh, yum.

Well, I've - thankfully! - never been in this situation. But I'll keep you posted! :drool:

As for myself, I've never put much thought into it. I'm not that deep, really. I'm just happy to see an awesome sneeze! :P

I'll know at the time if it's something special, though.

Mmmmm...have been thinking about this one the last few days:

I'm slowly but surely writing this Captain Hook/older!Tiger Lily fic wherein he actually survives the crocodile that eats him at the end of the book. So he's all battered, bloodied, and bruised. He's got an especially nasty wound on the side of his abdomen, and Tiger Lily manages to patch it up but he's still very fragile. But of course, he was found washed up on the beach at night, soaked to the bone, and wouldn't you know it - he got sick too! So he's recovering from his injuries, and at the same time he's trying not to sneeze too much or else his tummy wound might open back up. I'm imagining him sneezing really harshly, then doubling over in pain and clutching his stomach. Ughh...poor Cap'n Hook. I just love to make him miserable. B) ...... :bleh:

My fetish is really only for hearing sneezes. I'm not all that interested in seeing them (although that may be changing a bit due to this forum!). When I hear a sneeze without actually seeing the sneezer, my imagination goes wild. What does he/she look like? Where is it happening? What caused it?

I actually discovered Bondi's wav page before finding SFF. That place is like heaven to me!! All that anonymous sneezing! *sigh* And the perfect sneeze is a breathy buildup over talking, then a stifle (or more...multiples are a huge plus) and a LOT of moaning/gasping/etc. It's all about the sound, hence my user name.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know how to describe it, but I HAS A PICTURE!! http://www.mangareader.net/strobe-edge/24/8 I pasted this before in the are section, twice on accident! XD :specool: I love the fact that they both like each other but neither if them knows it, so it's REALLY awkward. And then it gets worse. http://www.mangareader.net/strobe-edge/24/9 and http://www.mangareader.net/strobe-edge/24/10 Yeah... <3 *FANGIRL SQUEAL!!!!!* I also love the idea of kind of the same kind of situation. Like... here.

http://www.mangareader.net/1542-51241-27/s.../chapter-3.html Here, they had to win a contest to win 1000 poppies so that they could put it in a graduation balloon and then pop it at graduation. I would have loved it if the guy was allergic to poppies, but helped anyway because he cares about his friend! <3 Basically, scenarios that have to do with awkward, unrealized love between two people. And it ALWAYS has to be the guy that sneezes, because I love the vulnerability it shows, and it makes things even more awkward!! <3 NING!!!!