Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is your favorite sneezing scenario?

lalaland~

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• murphy dee

• Saimou

• Nicole

definitely catching somebody's sneezes (being directly sneezed on is nice in theory but I don't think it would be so great in real life)

sneezes while cuddling or kissing as well!

when my bf and I started dating (before he knew about the fetish), one of his first sneezes in front of me was while we were cuddling, my head in his lap, and out of nowhere he sneezed (and tried to stifle), then quickly apologized. it was so cute. basically a fantasy-come-true. :) 

On 1/28/2018 at 11:48 PM, lunarcat42 said:

a character (always male for me) getting a bad cold and needing to be induced so he can clear his head but also being told/trying to hold them back so all the congestion is cleared in one massive sneeze. (Hitching and build up are my fave parts!) I just kinda recently rediscovered this particular fetish of mine  😍

Oh god, THIS. THIS!  *New fantasy*

Wow, great thread!!! Some suggestions are... interesting.

My favorite sneezing scenarios :

• Someone having an fit (allergies or cold, doesnt matter) in the train, because you can't leave or hide, especially if you're near the window and someone is sitting next to you.
  • Music and sneezing (I don't care for the instrument, but preferably during a concert): a musician desperately trying to hold them back or muffle them, but unfortunately he has to play, so his hands aren't available for rubbing his nose, blowing or covering the sneeze. I think this has to do with a larger scenario many of us already mentioned: when someone has to sneeze when his hands are occupied, so the person tries to cover it in another way so that it doesn't get messy. I love it.
  • Last but not least, I love when someone feels a sneeze coming, pulls out a handkerchief or a tissue, is having a huge build-up, brace for the sneeze... and nothing comes, the tickle abates, he believes it's over, he doesn't pay attention anymore... and there the sneeze comes back with full power (after some seconds) and almost takes him by surprise. Unfortunately, I have not witnessed this scenario very often in real life. :nosad:
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2018 at 9:58 AM, snuffle-bunny said:

Oh god, THIS. THIS!  *New fantasy*

Oh dear god, how on earth have I never thought of this in such detail? .////. 

• 1 year later...

Having a sneeze loudly, while flirting with me, scaring me, and being all apologetic for scaring me with the volume of her sneeze :wub:.

On 4/16/2018 at 4:41 PM, snzmn2016 said:

Definitely me hiding in closet with woman that has to sneeze along with my finger under her nose

The closet scenario -such a classic, but yes, the addition of the finger under the nose (maybe because they're holding something and can't do it for themselves!:inlove:)

Also, uncovered sneezes in the shower:inlove:

Generally, I much prefer private to public situations in both fantasy and real life for reasons easy to spot😁 But I also like outdoor places for extra lack of comfort muahaha

Anything where someone with allergies is trying to hold back their sneezes. I'm a big fan of allergy denial scenarios like the ones SomeoneOrOther has done on his channel. 

Can't believe I have not replied to this topic as I love how a scenario can affect the enjoyment of a sneeze - the situation is as important as the sneeze itself!

- Sneezing while hiding, especially if releasing the sneeze puts the sneezer in peril

- Desperately trying not to sneeze in front of an employer eg. one of my recurring scenarios to write in sneezefics is a maid struggling not to sneeze in front of the owners of a stately home in which she works - something about the desire not to displease, the power play between the characters, the life-changing consequences of sneezing.

- Sneezing in a situation where there will be great embarrassment for the sneezer. 

One of my favorite scenarios is working on a task that triggers an allergy- dusting, mowing, etc.  Trying to keep going through the allergy but getting increasingly desperate and eventually losing control and being totally overcome by the allergy attack/sneezing fit.  Bonus points if someone is watching from a distance, watching the progressive loss of control.  Extra bonus points if the sneezing causes wardrobe difficulties.

19 hours ago, NoV said:

Can't believe I have not replied to this topic as I love how a scenario can affect the enjoyment of a sneeze - the situation is as important as the sneeze itself!

- Sneezing while hiding, especially if releasing the sneeze puts the sneezer in peril

- Desperately trying not to sneeze in front of an employer eg. one of my recurring scenarios to write in sneezefics is a maid struggling not to sneeze in front of the owners of a stately home in which she works - something about the desire not to displease, the power play between the characters, the life-changing consequences of sneezing.

- Sneezing in a situation where there will be great embarrassment for the sneezer. 

Great scenarios! Especially the ”sneezing, while hiding” -scenario is a classic :yes:

16 hours ago, deere said:

One of my favorite scenarios is working on a task that triggers an allergy- dusting, mowing, etc.  Trying to keep going through the allergy but getting increasingly desperate and eventually losing control and being totally overcome by the allergy attack/sneezing fit.  Bonus points if someone is watching from a distance, watching the progressive loss of control.  Extra bonus points if the sneezing causes wardrobe difficulties.

Progressively louder and more desperate sneezing that causes wardrobe difficulties is always welcome :D.

Edited by SneezyHolmes
Removed NSFW part of comment for open boards.

Sneezing while hiding!!! And finger under the nose .... desperate building, trying to talk .... I really like scenarios/fantasies about allergies. Also really dig things about being held while sneezing .... sneezing with a partner (who also likes sneezes!) 

On 4/20/2020 at 6:54 AM, Saimou said:

Having a sneeze loudly, while flirting with me, scaring me, and being all apologetic for scaring me with the volume of her sneeze :wub:.

*Having a GIRL sneeze loudly, while flirting with me, scaring me, and being all apologetic for scaring me with the volume of her sneeze :wub:.* I don’t know, how I or my phone made such a typo, and I failed to notice it :frust:.

• 1 month later...

Some of the ones I would like to witness a man doing:

- Having to sneeze while lying down and reading a book aloud. However, there is only buildup and to get the sneeze out, the person looks at the lamp light(assuming you are reading at night with the lamp as the only source of light) and finally sneezes uncovered preferably

- Getting drenched in the rain from being unprepared for the inclement weather and feeling cold as a result make the person feel sneezy and the person lets out uncovered, desperate sneezes aimed toward the floor

- Doing some cleaning around the house for almost the entire day and sneezing at the end because of the chemicals and dust

- Feeling a sneeze coming while making out and trying to hold back as long as possible, but finally letting it out on my shoulder

- Carrying a heavy box and having to sneeze, so he turns to the side and lets them out uncovered. Except, he doesn’t notice I’m at the side and he sneezes all over me. Finally, he realizes and is apologetic and I tell him it’s ok

For some reason the top sneeze scenarios for me are as follows;

1, "disaster" caused by a/several sneeze(s). 

2, Ridiculously long, increasingly frustrated buildup (I'm talking ridiculous lengths! Don't give me that 2 second stuff. Several minutes, if not, half an hour of pure torture) leading to a fit. 

3, pretending-like-it's-nothing-but-actually-it's-a-horrible-allergy-fit stuff! Boy does that melt me! 

4, Refusal to blow one's nose thinking it's all fine but one pesky sneeze leading to a huge mess. (kinda similar to 1 but more realistic and less severe)

5, sneeze art and science (either painting a picture using the spray of sneezes (one YouTuber did this and it was amazing), slow motion sneezes, sneeze on someone for uhm... Science reasons... Etc) :D

• 2 weeks later...

I was at a bar with my gf and I drank way to much so I don’t remember this but my gf told me the next day. Apparently this drunk girl sneezed all over me five or six times. I wish I could remember. Damn alcohol.

On 4/21/2020 at 3:18 AM, NoV said:

a maid struggling not to sneeze in front of the owners of a stately home in which she works - something about the desire not to displease, the power play between the characters, the life-changing consequences of sneezing.

I was just telling someone that this is a big fantasy of mine.

On 4/21/2020 at 5:50 AM, deere said:

This also. All of this. Especially especially the last part.

On 6/18/2020 at 10:06 PM, Fishman44 said:

I was at a bar with my gf and I drank way to much so I don’t remember this but my gf told me the next day. Apparently this drunk girl sneezed all over me five or six times. I wish I could remember. Damn alcohol.

You, my friend, certainly seem to have a knack for getting sneezed on. Well, you and your friends, no less. :D

Picture a bucolic setting in the countryside of Europe untouched by industrialization. A maid goes out to the barn to milk her cow and feed her pigs. Then she bends over and a little hay goes up her button nose. She let's out a very wet "ha isshhh" which sounds soft and feminine. I bet this is a scenario that has been repeated a million times. Too bad I was born in a big polluted city where every practically howls when they sneeze. "ha aahhhooooooo". Not very sexy at all! 

• 1 month later...

Sooo

- When a shy person has to sneeze (from a cold) in public (especially whilst giving a speech) but desperately tries to hold back/stifle/cover.

- When someone has an endless sneezing fit but the people around him/her bless him/her all the time.

- When someone is all stuffed up and sneezy from a severe cold/flu and can't hold back at all.

- Sleepy cold sneezes when you've just woken up. 

- Cold denial.

- People being obviously ill at school/work.

- Sneezing and being congested on a first date.

- Sneezing and blowing into a tissue (especially if it's from a cold).

- Contagion (especially in fics,not in real life) 

- Being able to watch/hear people sneeze/sniffle/blow their nose (from a cold) without getting sick myself (because I personally don't like being ill).

- When people (who are already a bit sneezy/stuffy/sniffly or have other symptoms,even if they aren't conspicuous,such as a sore throat/body aches) tell me they think they're coming down with a cold/the flu (which rarely happens to me,unfortunately) 

Edited by Zumil4702

And Also

- Sneezing in films/bloopers...

This is related to the 1st one,but I'm going to explain it in a more detailed way

When an actor/actress (especially those who have a lead role) has a really bad cold/flu goes to work anyway but they can't stop sneezing and are soo congested that they can't pronounce m's and n's without sounding ridiculously stuffed up. That prevents the rest of the crew from filming and it ends up being postponed.

That actually happened while filming the 1st series of Sherlock : Benedict Cumberbatch had a very bad case of the flu (that's why I think he sounded slightly congested in the 1st 2 episodes) but denied and ignored it until it turned into pneumonia and he ended up being hospitalised. According to him,he only missed one day of filming (I mean,OMG). Something similar happened while filming the 3rd series,when Martin Freeman got sick and "was trying not to sneeze everywhere" (his words) : that's why he sounds stuffy almost all the time.

I'm aware of the fact it's already been said,but another scenario I find great is getting completely soaked in the rain,shivering from the cold,sneezing and actually falling ill the day after (maybe for not getting properly dry).

Edited by Zumil4702

IRL:

-Being in a beautiful field of flowers with them and they happen to be allergic...or just sitting down at a quiet empty park for a picnic and them having desperate sneezing and buildups.

-Them trying not to sneeze in public and failing...or just in private even.

-If they are not able to get a sneeze out and then request help to induce, either getting ideas from me of what to do and me watching or me physically helping them with it.

-Them sneezing while they are trying to give a presentation in front of a group of people, or at a time when they don’t want to sneeze in front of others and then being embarrassed.

-Them sneezing into my breasts could be nice…

-Sneezing from being in the cold, rain, or snow for too long.

-Allergy sneezing fits that can’t be held back.

-Them talking about their sneezing.

In fiction:

-Them sneezing on things while at a store, uncovered. Or them half covering their face but it not really shielding the sneeze much at all, and there possibly being visible spray.

-Uncovered sneezes in a pool or body of water.

-Contagion type stuff.

• 2 months later...

I am really into this idea: A very attractive guy in a perfect fitting suit and with an extremly dirty mind needs to sneeze when he's aroused. Normally he can controle himself onehundret percent but when he had a long day, is tired, distrected etc. sometimes his thoughts are drifting off and he starts sneezing. And you just know he's vulnerable and horny. Maybe it happens in everyday situations and no one else notice and brush it off as casual sneezing or something but you and this guy eventually get to know each other closer and he get's very sneezy when he's turned on.