Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ikaros: Six Thirty

Nova

After almost two months of on and offing with this little comic thing of mine, I am finally finished. Finished. And it feels really, really nice. But I suppose it's irrelevant how I feel about this... So, to the point. The poiiint....

As written in the topic description, this comic is thirteen pages long. But considering the huuuge amount of work I put into this (and because I love suspesion) I'll post one page at a time for you. Hoping you'll like it. *laugh* It's a male story starring my Jonathan, filled with my love for cold-whoring. It's just pr0n, so don't bother much about the plot unless you really feel like it.

So. I know I said one page at a time, and will stick to that later, but since this is the first post, I'll give you a front page and the first comic page.

Also, I should warn you, the files are huge.

Here we go:

Zero

One

TBC (I actually wrote that? Jeez...)

Enjoy!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nova

• LeapYearKisses

• musiclover90

• doggo

Lovely start, lovely. And how OFTEN are you planing to update this? :3 ...Post more pages?

........:)........c-c-comic??!?!

ohmigosh ohhhmigosh this is too good to be true... :closes eyes, pinches self, opens eyes:....I'm not dreaming, which means........EEEEEEEEEEE!! <fangirl squeeeeeeeeel>

this is beautiful. Just, really. I'm so floored by the amount of love and work you put into your drawings...seriously, this update made my night and I cannot wait for more Jonathan deliciousness that's surely to come...(my cold-whore senses are tingling soooo bad...)

Well, heh. You already know I've been making a lot of strange, high-pitched sounds to this over the last two months. *laugh* Apart from the obvious purrrrh-provoking smexiness that is a sniffly Jonathan Grip, can I just say that I am in lurve with your panel layout? Deliciously moviesque and easy on the eye. <3

Ohhh, this is brilliant. I can see just how much work you put into this. Thirteen pages? Dang, that's a lot! I guess it goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway: I eagerly await page two.

Ooh... I think I'm going to need smileys here. :laugh:

First: :jawdrop:

Then: :hyper: and :wub:

And after that, I would like to express my love for this comic in a something vaguely resembling maths: Nova's awesome art + Nova's awesome characters == :heart::wub:

:wub:

Absolutely love your comic. :heart:

Oh. My. God. :laugh: It's a comic! :boom:

Which means there will be an ongoing supply of sheer awesomeness and delicious drool-worthy cold related imagery for the next couple of days???! :);)

:mellow: (<- that's where I just died a little, because of excessive fangirling)

I'm a very happy cat right now *purrs* ;):boom:

I figured that if I update with a new page every second day, it would take me three weeks, finish to start, to upload all pages. So I'll go with that.

And I wonder if any of you cheated. *wagglebrow*

To the obligatory response part:

LYK: I suppose I at least try to specialize on male sneezes, as I prefer those... I'm very glad you like it!

Sitruuna: You forgot a word. Lovely start, lovely artist! Uh... No... again, I shouldn't go to cockiness. I believe I answered your question above. But for the sake of clarity; once every second day.

Kisa. She is! Woo! *dances*

meepsy: Haha, meep. <3 There's plenty of love and silliness in these pages, yes. 13 pages of Jonathan deliciousness (or, I think it is).

pig: Yes! I forgot to show you the cover. I think you left before I had finished it... Hm. Oh, well. (I think there might be a page you haven't seen too...) I'm really flattered by all you've said about this, and I hope you can stand looking at the things again.

VoOo: Panelling is difficult. I'm always afraid all the pages would look the same when I start making a comic, and I worry every time I start a new page, but it always end up okay. I think. *gnaws*

a red nine: Many, many hours... *laugh* I planned for it to be ten pages at first, but hey, sometimes you can have more than all. Thank you!

Sigrith: Ihihii... I like that people like my art, but I think I like it even better when people say they like my characters. I also like your maths. <3

Chazzy: Here's more. *smart salute*

spoider: Making people wait is half the fun. I might be a tease for doing it, but it feel so good! : D Thank you very much!

Spoo: Delicious with bold, capital letters? Mmm.... I appreciate your way of putting it. *snicker* Mwamwamwa...

schnulle: Myees... it isss... An ongoing supply of it for three weeks! : D *tries to revive with a new page* ... *pats cat*

End of obligatory response part.

-------

To that other part.

I'll a link to all pages I've posted so far as well, just to keep things easy for people. This uptade is slow page, in many senses. But I like it in spite of all.

ā€¢ Zero

ā€¢ One

ā€¢ Two - new

TBC (yay)

Because I'm totally not stalking this thread... :D GYAHHHHH! I love Joann's narrative of her dad. Very nice! But what I reaaaally enjoy about this page is the very last panel. That expression... Onmonomnom! :wub:

*Forces self to wait patiently for the next update* :heart:

Yay, there's more! :D I like this page because it starts the story, and because it has that awesome last panel. :wub: But now I have to wait again, arrgh. XD

Ahh<333 Do I need words? DO I? NO. Because there is no words to describe your lovely work.

:D

Have I ever said you're amazing?

Firstly, I have to start with this emoticon: :)

EHEHEHEHE... I see myself in that face. *loves*

Anyway:

Blackrose: It makes me happy that you say that! : )

Spoo: Mmmhmm.... I like that panel too *purr*. Thank you!

R.L: ARGHBLARGH.... Uh, I mean "Yes, it'll do".

LYK: In Sovjet Russia, Thread stalks you... And now you'll have to wait -again-. O___O

Sitruuna: Oh, I can stand to hear it again, and again and again... *kicks self to humbleness* Thank you very much. <3

Ouroboros: (I love that word, Ouroboros) Don't die yet ;___; There are many more pages to come... (thanks!).

musiclover90: Once every second day *nod*

End of obligatory response part.

-------

Pages!

A somewhat panel-messy page, but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

ā€¢ Zero

ā€¢ One

ā€¢ Two

ā€¢ Three - new

TBC (Uh-huh)

:wub: oh my holy crab sooo lovely! :P:wub::lol:

i so really love your drawings and now a whole comic

only WOW!

those 3 pages are so WONDERFUL!!!

canĀ“t wait for more but i have to :cryhappy:

i adore his sick behaviour and how he speaks congested :blushing:

thanks so far Nova :)