Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ikaros: Six Thirty

Nova

I'm sad that I haven't commented yet. And now I'll fix that.

This is fabulous. So well drawn and creative storyline forming here. Keep it up Nova :bleh:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nova

• LeapYearKisses

• musiclover90

• doggo

Great, nice, awsome, perfect (author). Sorry, my brains don't tell me anymore words of the kind. But this was a perfect thing at a perfect time. Congestion ;)

I hope you know that this two day rule of posting is torture to me. But the little masochist in me approves :heart:

And the fangirl in me approves even more of the beautiful suffering of your character. Love the stuffed voice and that he talks about his fever (and that he's wearing a waistcoat while doing so ;) )

You're right, very difficult to enjoy artwork when dead. I just love, love, love your style of drawing! The expressions are so lovely! I can't wait to see the rest of it!

B'ah, missed two when it first came out but I'm here for three! I love the drawing of Joan in the first panel. Everything just sort of flows and her hair looks really good. And did I mention you're fantastic at profiles? You make all the angles you turn their heads look so natural; I especially love that one picture where the dad is leaning his head back in the chair but his chin is still tilted towards his daughter because she's talking to him. And don't even get me started on all those details in the wrinkles on the clothes... This is my favorite page so far. Oh, I can't wait for the next one!

Edited by a red nine
:sweatdrop: Omg I love the way he is complaining, somehow he makes it sound not irritating or whiny at all but plain adorable. :laugh: He's beautiful and I love his nose, and this stuff is pressing just about every button I have. :drool: :drool: :drool:

:innocent:

Ahahaha... *cough*

I realised I forgot to tell you all what actually inspired me to do this. Remember this? Yes? Yes. I'm thankful <3

-------

R.L: *flutters eyelashes and gives another link*

Ciuty: I felt a little silly skipping all those m's and n's at first, but it just felt natural after a few speech balloons. <3

LYK: Feel free, he probably needs it.

musiclover90: *curtseys* At your service.

The Artistic Paws: Keeping it up, keeping it up... thank you!

Chazzy: Eee... <3

Sitruuna: *Echoes* "Congestion :("

schnulle: Actually, it's almost torture to me too. I would like to give you all in one go, but... no. Don't tempt me. *tugs waistcoat*

obsessed: *Watches the fangirl intently* ... *feeds it carrots*

Ouroboros: This short little comic has been a good expression-practice, to be sure... thanks!

a red nine: Practice makes perfect? I can't count the amounts of times I've been standing in front of the mirror, observing, to get the head-angles right. Profiles are my, and the Egyptians', favourite.

pig: It really flatters me that you say so, and the happy teary eyed emoticon always makes my day... *loves his nose too*

End of obligatory response part.

-------

Moar comic!

Crammed page is crammed. I like profiles.

• Zero

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four - new

TBC (and beyond!)

*melts into a puddle of happy goo*

That's... so... adorable~! You know what panels I'm talking about it. I mean, you just get the expressions so perfect! The non-sneeze ones too. With these closer-up shots in the first three panels it's really easy to notice the eyes and ears. The way the light hits the hair and pupils just makes them look so liquid. And I never realize just how intricate things like ears are until I see them in a drawing. There really is a lot to it.

Mwaha. I'll be back tomorrow. >D

Oh Dabd.

Uuhuhu. Pre-profiles. You could trace those lines with your eyes forever; up and down, bridge - tip - upper lip - lower lip. Mrowr.

Also, I'm not sure why, but I love that you spelled his sound with an O. Weird thing to love is weird, but still!

<3

Ahhhh...... :drool: I am absolutely in L.O.V.E with this series! I just love the dialogue between Jonathan and his daughter, especially in this last part :laugh: Really really loving this right now...Thankyou! :heart:

Everything about this comic is fantastic! I love that he goes "Wait..." and that it hurt, and that Joann has such an awesome attitude! XD Arrg! Can't wait for more!

That was spectacular *A*. Great new page :drool: interesting, and I feel badly for him~

You must teach me how to draw comic panels. You. Must.

*DROOL*

I'm gonna give you all my chocolate as a reward for making my pants so friggin' happy again....

And Jonathan too, if he likes it o__o But I'm pretty sure he would appreciate chicken soup more?

UPDATE! :laugh: *bounces up and down*

I love how his daughter looks when she says: Touché. :heart:

And then when he says "wait" and holds up a finger and the next picture where his face is all delish pre-sneeziness. *melts into a puddle* :drool:

Yup... completely awesome!

:blushing: oh my dear good GAWD! :omg:

holy cow! :blushing:

that´s so ...i don`´t even know what to ... uhm say

:drool::laugh::heart:

it´s fantastic, sooo awesome cute

thx so much! the wait was really worth it!

I LOVE IT!!! :wub:

I missed two updates...

two glorious updates.

Must express fangirl glee. Now!

Page two: that is some fine lookin' perspective there! I love the panel with Joann's feet- seems poetic almost, and of course that last panel (all together now... :rolleyes: )

Page three: ohmigosh Jonathan can you please stop trying to obliterate me with your adorably bitter/half-hearted/miserable sarcasm. I mean really, you've already got the odds stacked in your favor...with that beautifully irritated nose of yours... also, Joann is so pretty!

Page four: :obliterated: complelely just......ahh. Those bags under his eyes combined with that flush is doing so many unmentionable things to me...Joann's smug face = HEE!...those coughs are getting to me too, oh Jonathan, you poor thing...and of course, that sneeze. I winced in pain for him, that's how potently this illustration translates...

oh Nova, you've gone and melted me into a puddle of goo all over again, as only you seem able to do...oh well. Totally worth it. :blushing:

Edited by meepsy

Yay, there's moar! ^^ *starts drooling just at the thought of another page* But I won't tempt you to post it all in one go. I promise.... (maybe.. :heart: )

Instead, I'll be studying the latest update in detail for the time remaining until the next update. Because this one was SO good... Love the dialogue between the two and the expression of his lips in the third image - slightly pursed - combined with the expressoin on the rest of his face.

And you totally got me with the panel where he says "Wait" because there is this tiny little droplet there at his nose which made my head go OMGWTFBBQ, before it went into total drool-melt-down with the panel of the actual sneeze.

And last but not least: all the wonderful suffering in the last panel. :drool:

*goes away now to enjoy her bliss about the last page in private*

;) <- I'm using this often now, so I can make up for the years I didn't know of its existence.

------

a red nine: *gathers puddle of happy goo into a jar and saves it for later happiness* Ears are a mystery until you realise they all look pretty much the same. Intricate indeed. <3 Thank you.

pig: Yeah! I don't know if I'm allowed to say that I think what I drew is hot, but I do! O: *Rubs boy's head.* And her attitude. All his fault, being a lone parent and all.

VoOo: Dabd... *flicks nose* Mhm? I respelled that sneeze plentiful of times, and I don't know even now if it's right, but as you, I am a bit in love with that O too... <3

musiclover90: *Serves page on a silver platter*

LYK: Ehehehe... Well, he wants to listen to her, but really can't concentrate as it is... so. Wait. Is the word. Thank you so much!

The Artistic Paws: Uhm...I suggest studying comics you like? There's always inspiration there. *laugh* AND plan the pages beforehand! Sketch them with stick-figures and such. This helps heaps and heaps and heaps and heaps.... *goes on* (Even if it's boring)

R.L: *Gathers drool in a jar too* I don't eat chocolate very often, but I like one small piece to a cup of tea sometimes. Jonathan, on the other hand, likes chocolate (I didn't tell you this, it's one of his guilty secrets). Chicken soup, however, he likes too. ; )

Sigrith: *bounces too* Joann uses such fancy words with funny expressions for a nine year old... *pats her* *gathers another puddle in a jar.* Thank yooou! <3

Ciuty80: Ha, I finally spelled your name right on the first try. Mmmm YES! Holy cows! : D I'm glad you say it's worth it, it makes it worth posting more. *laugh*

obsessed: Don't you like carrots? You can feed me your carrots for more of this if you don't like them...?

meepsy: Ahaha, meep. You'll never get him to stop with the bitter/half-hearted/miserable sarcasm. It's a very big part of his personality. The sarcasm... *cuddles nose* *happy sigh* Thank you for the nice comments, they make my day.

schnulle: Mmm... I worked with that half-pout expression quite a while to get it right. It's a favourite of mine. Dialogue is dear to me as well *laugh* Gee, I felt a little silly for adding that droplet! But, at the same time, I couldn't... not do it. <3 Thank you so much.

-----

Updates!:

Ehehehe, I got to draw someone blowing their nose! *cough* Yes, anyway. I'm Swedish. More mind-monologue from Joann. Nokia, connecting people... via tissues?

• Zero

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five - new

TBC (orange?)

Yaarrrrrgh! He's so beautiful! >> XD I know I've said this a million times, but I CAN"T GET OVER HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR NOSES! His profile is just delicious! :)

And am I sensing a flashback?