• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nova

• LeapYearKisses

• musiclover90

• doggo

OMG. I love this so much. ;3; He looks so miserable that I'm conflicting in being all flail with excitement or wibbling and wanting to nuzzle the crap out of him. XD Fantastic, sweetie! Absolutely can not wait for more. :3 <3 <3 <3

Final panel looks really good in terms of everything. The lines are so thin and it's cleaned up and nice. C: I'm not very talkative tonight. It doesn't mean it didn't lurve it.

I second LYK, that profile is to die for. The neck (gah!) ...and I can't stop looking at the curve of his cheek; that beautiful flush adds so much to that feeling of misery and vulnerability...mmm, *noseblow* (I may be feeling some sentimental attachment to that tissue now...)

and...I just love Joann so much. Her eyes are so mesmerizing.

all in all...LOVE!!

This is my favourite page. *whispers*

He looks so damned huggable, slumping like that. I want to eat their hands, and then, stare at the (Swedishified!) nose-blow until I'm warm and tingly all over. That look of "I cannot cope with this anymore"... *lies down on floor*

I'll... be right back.

:heart: sooooo much L.O.V.E

:boom: awww OH my :blushing:

:dead: WONDERFUL!

:hyper: *jumps around insanely*

:cryhappy: *goes nuts cause can`t wait for the next update* ;)

:jump: *new fangurl appeared*

Hi!

-------

LYK: You can say it a million times more! AND I WILL NEVER TIRE OF HEARING IT! : D Yay! And yes. Yes, you are sensing a flashback. Haveatthee! (Thank you so much)

obsessed: I realised after a few pages that this whole thing leant towards cute. And I like it. <3

The Artistic Paws: Sadly, he's not very keen on hugging people. Thank you!

Kisa: I like miserable. *wagglebrow* No. I breathe it. Or did when I drew these pages. Mrow.

a red nine: I spent much time on that one, for some reason... Thanks!

meep: *Artist is very proud of his profile but will not say so* Ahem. A very biteable neck. Or cuddle...able? Hm. *cuddles neck* Mm. Joann. She, like Harry Potter, has her mother's eyes. Silly me. Love.

spoider: *counts so's* It's like, ten times so-amazing. ;__; That makes me so-happy. Also, I'm very glad you say the panelling is good after this particular page since I remember worrying about it like a silly woman. Thank you very much for your kind words.

VoOo: Is that so? I think. I think that you could hug him, as long as you're bareful with that behind. "I cannot cope with this anymore" pretty much sums it up. Beautifully. <3 Gracias.

Ciuty80: *Nova used POKé BALL!* ... ... ... "Gotcha! FANGURL was caught!" – "Give a nickname to the captured FANGIRL?" – "Yes." – "C i u t y 8 0" – "Ciuty80 was sent to Box 1 in BILL'S PC".

pig: I like the thought of feeling his brow. I should draw something like that... Thank you. *hearts*

*Dark Side*: I'm glad you think so. Thanks!

-------

Flash! (baa-ah...):

Filler page! (Sorry) Jonathan had longer hair when he was younger... (Lunchtime is made for drawing quick faces.)

• Zero

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six - new

TBC (:laugh:)

take good care of ur new FANGURL

feed her often with your gorgeous drawings! :bounce:

btw cute update :laugh:

Post fixed ~ obsessed

Edited by obsessed

OMG, the awesomeness is back :cryhappy: And this time, I could even read two pages at once (<- the only good thing about the fact that I missed the last update)

And with the awesomeness comes: the return of the droplet :laugh::heart: I missed it.

But first things first, a belated comment to page five. The part where they both reach out to exchange tissues was priceless, dialogue - wise as well as art-wise. But the panel I loved most from this page was when he leaned back into the sofa and you could see his profile. So adorable! Love his jaw bones and the slender elegance of his nose, which becomes even better through the reddened shade.

And page six? Well, let's just say that was me when she was wrapping the scarf around him: :innocent:

This, when I saw that the droplet was back: :bleh:

And this when she kissed his nose: :boom:

:P

I love, love, LOVE it when characters kiss the poor nose of their cold-ridden lovers. So adorable! Your comic is love, really! :heart:

Wow, you are...amazing. Never mind the hot, amazing, adorableness of it all, you're simply wonderful at drawing people and creating cute little scenes. Love this! :P

oh...what a beautiful smile that is...

I cannot even comprehend how you are able to draw Joann with such subtle physical characteristics of both her parents (her mom's eyes for sure, but I see so much of Jonathan in her too...) And yet, she still remains her own person. Magic? No, just incredible, incredible talent. :P

star bracelet = <3!

PS: Am very jealous of that perfectly executed pokemon joke. (Bill's PC...so many lol's)

Edited by meepsy

Buh! The scarf-tying and the last panel! Oh the last panel... Gosh you know your audience. (Well... obviously.) I love the expression on the women in the second panel especially; it says so many things about her personality in that picture alone. This layout is so simple, but even if I had seen this page and none of the rest of the comic, I would probably still have an understanding of what the story was about. So sweet and descriptive.

You saved mah day! *Marabou Rain* 8D

Oooooh I'm in love..... An my fever's striking again, due to intolerable amount of HOTNESS.

;)

------

Ciuty80: I always take good care of my FANGURLs. Envy her, I feed her gorgeous drawings every day!

LYK: Uhm. What happened to Olivia is for me to know and, uh, later show? Let's just say she is both a very happy and a very sad chapter in their lives.

obsessed: sadlfksd plot, indeed! O:

schnulle: You know, I think your comments are to me like my pages seem to be to you. I rarely use smileys, but I almost purr when I read them. *laugh* Thank you very, very much.

PaperThings: I'm the provider of cute little scenes! <3 You are very kind. Thank you for that.

meeps: *Is utterly flattered* I'm so glad you say that. I really try, but rarely think I succeed, in making Joann that mix of Jonathan and Olivia. Thank you. *pats her pokemon joke proudly*

a red nine: Nose kissing for the people, yah. *pumps fist* I am really proud of that second panel, and it killed me when I thought it was gone after my computer broke down. The Photoshop file decided to disappear for half an hour, just to pop up when I'd stopped hoping. I'm glad it did, because that picture is one of my favourites of her. *laugh* Thank yoou...

blackrose: Use a bucket! : D

musiclover90: Impatience is a virtue. *nod*

R.L: Oooh. I like saving days. *catches marabous in a bag* Fever is nice. It is hot. Yeah.

LovelyLinda: You're welcome! *laugh* I'm glad you like it. <3

------

Hugs!:

OooOoOooo... I almost posted this update too late! three days rather than two. Bad thing. Ah, well. Better late than too late, and a hell of a lot better than never! *tosses on*

• Zero

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven - new

TBC (DunDunDunnnn...)