• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nova

• LeapYearKisses

• musiclover90

• doggo

His FAYSE in the fifth panel. I can't get over how insanely, take-your-breath-away gorgeous he is. The fevery, shivery DILF. *stays on floor*

Edited by VoOs

yes yes Yes YES YES :drool: !!! He is so gorgeous because his delicious complaining is so easily interrupted by his own gentleness. There can't be many things more attractive than that and actually I can't think of one right now. I adore the gentle face. LSDKJLSDKJDLSFJK even. That kind but a bit sad half-smile is what makes people like me fall in love. ;)

:dribble:

Edited by pig

laspanf :innocent: hes so damn sexy...o3o oh and off topic: >w< o3o i saw some yummy kuro avis..almost sneezy claude...a sneezeh sebeh..and teh funny unamused sebby..(but cats amuse him XD :twisted: ) I can't wait for more nice art btw and sneezes too

Mrow.

------

Rehpleys:

Ciuty80: Aaaall of it? : D

LYK: Always glad to be of service. <3

Alphabet (?): *flips the cute*

musiclover90: I'm far too fond of father/daughter moments.... thank you! <3

VoOo: DILF... you know what letters to use to make me smile. ; P *places a kiss on the FAYSE and lies down beside* Rrrh?

pig: Ehehe, then I have succeeded in my tries to convey good feelings! *wagglebrow* Thank you very, very much.

------

Update, update...:

I admit. I like messy. I really, really, like messy. :D

ā€¢ Zero

ā€¢ One

ā€¢ Two

ā€¢ Three

ā€¢ Four

ā€¢ Five

ā€¢ Six

ā€¢ Seven

ā€¢ Eight - new

TBC (:rolleyes:)

Hohoho. Joann's refrigerator comment always makes me giggle like a stupid person. <3 Not that I wasn't already. Giggling. Stupidly. At the FAYSES and the sdore warning and the Word and, and, and... stuff.

*joyful sigh* You're the best.

Wow, I can't believe I missed another update :rolleyes: But then again: reading two pages at once always makes the warm and fuzzy feeling even warmer and fuzzier... :cryhappy:

It's so adorably cute to see the two of them interact with each other. Joann seems to be so grown-up and rational, telling her father to go to sleep and caring for him and at the same time she's climbing onto his lap and wants to come into his bed at night. This is such a wonderful mixture, it's giving her so much character and depth, hinting at what she might already have experienced in her past (especially in relation to the flash-back of her mother). And her character combined with this mixture Jonathan's sarcasm and his tenderness towards his wife and daughter... *feels all warm and fuzzy inside*

Great characterisation is great :wub:

And then there's the messy part, which got me excited just while reading your comment about it and before looking at the actual comic page. I'm a huge fan of messy things as long as they fit into the plot and are not too overexaggerated, so your comment made me all :hyper:

So I'm opening it. Reading, laughing at Joann's fridge comment (I'm so glad that there's no one around. Laughing at your computer with other people around is always so weird :lol: ), and then... well..

:boom:

I just died from cute (again :laugh: my nine cat lives are getting consumed quite a lot since I started reading your comic). It was just the right amount of messyness. Not too much, and wonderfully fit into the plot. :D Loved Jonathan's comment!

Thank you for this little messy scene, it totally made my day :heart:

:cryhappy: nice one here, i might remembers some small cute fights with my dad :hyper:

wonderful update :rolleyes:

and the messyness and his own comment :laugh::heart:

all fits together so damn perfect! :D

*waiting patiently for the next update* :boom:

p.s.: @ Nova: SURE ALL OF IT!!!! :wub:

Edited by Ciuty80

Oh God, this page! *drool* It's so well-done! I love how tender Johnathon is with Joann, and REALLY, COULD SHE GET ANY CUTER? The fridge comment made me laugh out loud! And she wants to sleep in his bed, awwww.... I remember doing that.

Plus the messiness. ;D I'm a fan of messiness, and this made me very happy.

Awesome update, Nova! :D

Hmmm... 'bout time I gush some more about how awesome your comic is. :rolleyes:

*gushes*

Hmmm.... Love, love, love. :D

I'm pretty sure I'm in love with this comic, its amazing. The art is amazing and the story is so cute, great job.

Yes, Nova, yes! The messyness :twisted: Or is it "messiness"? Or can't I spell the word at all..?

Anyway.

That's not important, important is how your comic eats life just as well as Studies eat.

And the last picture of the fifth page... :nerd: There's one thing that really make's it great...

I fail at keep track of responding to things, but OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!! This is absolutely amazing and you are amazing and your art is amazing and your plot is amazing and I've used the word amazing far too many times but I cannot get over how AMAZING this is! I want to lick my computer screen...

Truly, truly amazing sweetie!!! So fantastically hot all over the place! :heart: I'm anti-messy, but if it's Nova-made messy then I am in looooove. Converter!!! LOL That's just how much you rock. <3

Oh, WAHOOOO!!! :P

This is making my heart BOUNCE... it's absolutely fantastic!! Your draughtsmanship is exquisite and Jonathan's cold is OM NOM NOM NOM. (even though I do not like messy much, I'm totally not minding it in this loveliness! :()

My favourite is the way he looks at his wife in page 6, right before she kisses him on the nose. You've done that masterly - the oh so subtle but unmistakable arch of his brows, the EXPRESSION in his eyes (I'll never understand how artists can do that with just strokes!) and the ALMOST-smiling mouth and the pink nose - everything that is charming... :D

Beau-ti-ful. GORGEOUS. You are made of win!

Ahhh I just got caught up with this!!! :o This makes me sooo happy, and major props for your dedication in updating regularly! ILU for sharing your talents with us-- thank youuuu!! :blushing:

I think... it's time for an upload, right? 6th October. Yes, yes...

-------

VoOo: That kid... he's got himself to blame for her comments, I believe. The Woord.... *rubs* Thank you, mon amour!

schnulle: *gives schedule* See, I'll upload 8th, 10th, 12th October. I think there's only three pages left after this one, right? Mmm.... I'm enjoying their interaction with each other thoroughly. It's almost silly. Joann is a one-parent child, and Jonathan is a busy, busy man. She has to be grown up an rational, in spite of just being nine... Thank you so very much. *loves her mess*

Ciuty80: Cute fights with fathers are the best. In fiction, at least ;P

LYK: No! I don't think she could! And she knows it! And so does he, but that doesn't help! O__O Thank you! <3 Messiness for to the people!

Sigrith: *catches gush in bucket* :blushing:

PollenFairy: *Kyaa's with* ... *gives more*

musiclover90: And yet you wait! I'm so glad <3

*Dark_Side*: It loves you back for reading it! Or, at least I do.

FallenFromReality: Your life must be sexy... : D

RSB: Yay!

spoider: Oh, excited... that is such a nice word to hear. Gracias! :laugh:

pig: DILF!

Sitruuna: Messiness? Two is a charm. I hope my art chews you in a pleasurable way... *checks fifth page* Mmm...

Ouroboros: *Watches her art get OM NOMED... and likes it* (I'll let you in on a little secret. I sometimes lick my computer screen, so it's okay to do that!) :o

Kisa: Hahaha! Join the DARK MESSY SIDE. :blushing: Or, well. Yes. Thank you. Very much. <D

Maru-chan: *bounces after heart to catch it* I'm eating your comment, and it's tastier than my beloved olives. That picture on the sixth page is one of my favourites too. I'm still overjoyed it survived my computer crash...

Tangerine: I cheated and finished it before I started posting. It took patience. Like. Damn. Patience. *Loves back a little* You're welcoooome!

-------

Nooo... (Yeees...):

And we have come to my signature page and my favourite panel! That went quick, I'm almost surprised. I thought I had more to offer. Ah, well. Also, I shouldn't love my own character's nose, but I dooo...

ā€¢ Zero

ā€¢ One

ā€¢ Two

ā€¢ Three

ā€¢ Four

ā€¢ Five

ā€¢ Six

ā€¢ Seven

ā€¢ Eight

ā€¢ Nine - new

TBC (T minus three pages.)

Neeeiiiiiii -

NƤsannƤsannƤsan. If you ever said you didn't love it, it would make me seriously question your mental health. The way he rubs it against the door frame... It's so erotic it's almost painful. Painful in a very, very, very good way. The little highlights on his fever-rosy cheek look so... I don't know. Lickable. You can't lick light, but they make me want to try. And maybe nuzzle that nose a little, while I'm up there (because I'd have to stand on a box to reach).

Rrrrh x forever.

Edited by VoOs

:blushing::laugh: soooo damn cute!

i want to HUG him so bad so that he feels better :laugh::o

canĀ“t find enough words to describe how i feel :blushing: