Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ikaros: Six Thirty

Nova

So I went to see Vienna, and it was great, but OMG, I can't believe what I missed here!!!! :heart:

I can't even find the words to describe how awesome your comic is to me! I mean.. Jonathan alone and with clothes is simply adorable, but Jonathan in pyjama pants??? :blushing: I love how he can be seen in the background behind Joann with his phone, all busy but suffering from his cold at the same time. Also the way he passively admits his weakness by telliing Joann that he wouldn't mind her not waking him up is fitting his whole personality so well. I am just speechless :heart:

Not to talk about the beautiful reddened nose he has got on all of those panels... And the tissue he's carrying around... And his congested voice... And just the overall smexyness of him in his pyjamas... And then.. the last picture (with colours! :heart:), which made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and made me die from cuteness once again....

:heart:

:)

I also enjoyed Joann's face while she was switching off his phone, especially the panel when it is off and she looks really proud and content with herself. She's such an adorably clever girl ^^

And last but not least, I wanted to humbly thank you for all the work, effort and also love for your characters you put into this comic. It was a pleasure to read it! :yes:

Edited by schnulle
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nova

• LeapYearKisses

• musiclover90

• doggo

ZOMG it's so unutterably SWEET... :drool:^_^ yay!

The end page made me laugh and happy. And the entire thing makes me happy. And you make me happy. :P

Wonderful!

• 2 weeks later...

They are SO SWEET together. It's fantastic. But now that I've seen pregnant Olivia, I also find it very sad...

Still, it's delightful! I think I have to go read it again!

I cannot believe that I did not see this before now. It was awesome in every respect. The artwork, story, and the sneezing. You did a really great job! :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm Really Really glad that this got bumped. Holy crap :(:) LOOOOVE!!!! Just SOOO cute and when she shuts off the phone- I melted. Just sweet, sexy (Jonathan), and gaaaaah!! MELT!

Beautiful!

This was absolutely gorgeous--it looks like you put a ton of effort into it, and I very much appreciate this. The art is beautiful, the characters seem like real people, the dialog is snappy and fun, and the sneezing is smoking hot. Wonderful work!!

OMG she has a Mantike STUFFY!!! ME WANTS!!! XD Great story, I loved it.

I'm seriously questioning where I was Sept-Oct 2010 that made me miss this...cause I just read it and I'm AMAZED and totally ;) for Jonathan. What a beautiful, incredibly illustrated comic <3

• 4 months later...

OMG. NOVA. You are like-.. the EPIC BUDDHA of COMICS!.. This was SO CUTE! And the characters were fleshed out so well! And the story-! AND THE ART-!.. GUH! *dies*... xD

Seriously, you have skills! I'm sure you knew that already, but still xD. Amazing job! Hope to see more from you on the forum! *goes to stalk* xD

• 2 weeks later...

Fuuu FUUU! :0

I DREAM of the day i get a husband and he gets sick and is as hot as your OC. (origonal charachter).. GReat job, i ENVY YOU! <3 <3

So excited about the rest... you don't even know!! :)

soo.. i just read the rest.. OMG. that you just brightened my day. THANKS. and now, to get all art-nerdy on this... You have an AWESOME understanding of anatomy and stuff. Especially of the male body! I was so impressed when I saw the diffrent angels of the head that you put in and the level of consistancy when you drew the dad half nude, going to bed. And your HANDS are also pretty suprub. And your facial expressions. and your perspective, like with all the stairs and what not.. holy crap! when I make comics, im too lazy for all of that, lol. but hey, you've inspired me.

Sorry if I wierded you out, i was just really impressed. Im kind of new here. But being an art student this really intrigues me! thanks A LOT for posting this! <3

• 6 months later...

I...I just became stunned. Seriously, that was truly AMAZING *faint* I actually loved this, and I'm not into male sneezes XD. Your pleasantly miserable character (oh come on he's not suffering much. It's just a cold...;) Nope. It's got him wrapped up and under its control XDD) I absolutely LOVE his daughter!!! <3 Her long hair and her personality...it's an epic win :) She must have a stronger immune system than her dad XD. She even slept with him and didn't get sick.

By the way, the way you were able to draw smooth lines, easy to follow panels, and a storyline that went along with the entire comic :thumbsup: This is the comic you linked to, and I am happy that I went here :)

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if i want to take care of him....are explode everywhere from cuteness first. :] Good job, your art is amazing!

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Oh my god that's so cute. God bless this cutie. I still like Brave it Out more though, but I'm a slut for elves.

• 3 years later...

I really wish that I could see this! Photobucket hates me, so the comic is unavailable, but I’m sure it was brilliant as always! Love the way that you draw the redness around the noses!!!!!