Sneeze Fetish Forum

Has anyone else had this fetish since childhood?

retrofan191

Its been sexual for me as long as I can remember. To this day im not sure how that even makes sense. I tell you what though, It made for one confusing as hell childhood. No wonder I'm so screwed up, heh

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Niceguy

• Sitruuna

• retrofan191

• Nova

I think I have had it since I was very little, but I only became aware of it when I was about 12 or so. I remember being little, and feeling extremely embarrassed if anyone talked about sneezing. :heart: But I think I only felt embarrassed because I liked it so much, and I knew that it was unusual...but I still wasn't quite sure what exactly the feeling was.

I think most people here has had this fetish since childhood. Some of my oldest memories are fetish-related. I can't say that it's always been sexual though, since I wasn't overly "sexually active" when I was four. ; P (thankgod) But the fascination has always been there.

Yes, I definitely have, or at least as far back as I can remember! I wouldn't say it was "sexual" when I was younger, though? Applying "sexual" to "child" just seems a little... strange to me. xD; I think most people have, it's something you can easily get exposed to early in life. I can't remember exactly when I first started liking sneezing, or even thinking about why, I just know that I found it intriguing, and for what ever reason I didn't want anyone else to know. x]

Edited by The Cracked Egg

Yeah, I know biologically, my body shouldn't have given a sexual response to it so long before puberty. but for some reason, it did. : / makes me feel kinda weird to be honest.

Not sexual, but that fascination's always been there for as far back as i can remember. LOL i had a very interesting childhood...

Yuuuuuup, definitely. I even remember my first experience: there was this hispanic girl in my kindergarten class who always had a cold or runny nose. I remember hanging around her and trying to invent games that could somehow lead to getting some sneezes out of her: she thought I was a total weirdo :heart:

I clearily remember that my fetish was sexual when I was around seven years old, but my fixation with sneezing was there even long before that. Just like many others on this board, my earliest fetish memories are from when I was four or five.

Always there, always sexual, since I was 3-4. It didn't really change in puberty or anything, it was always what it was.

My fetish for sneezing has been there for as long as I can remember and as far as I recall it's always been sexual though I didn't really understand that until I got a lot older.

Always been sexual and I've always had it. I think my oldest memories are from when I was 3-5... Njeh, this is strange, I could just as well quote pig here... The only thing that has changed is my knowledge on things. .P

I'm with the Scandinavian tendency here. Always, and always sexual. I can only date it to when I was 4, because before then I didn't have events, like going to school, to date by, but I do remember general events from before then. And since I didn't know about sex I didn't know that my physical reactions were sexual then.

The modern cult of the child insists [against the wisdom of researchers] that children are "innocent", when what they are is ignorant; like tribal tribes who don't understand the connection between sex and procreation. It's really not surprising that children have sexual feelings.

I wonder if anyone else, like me, had a huge rise in sexual , and fetishy, reactions around age nine; long before the onset of puberty....

Add me to the 4 year old club. I remember when my brother was born I had a cold, so did the little girl of the woman who was babysitting me, and I was so embarassed because I thought she would think I was copying her so I hid in the corner for hours. From very early on I remember "feeling funny" when people would sneeze but never really connected it until I was in my teens. As far as childhood sexuality, there's always "orgie porgie" in Brave New World...

I think I probably had it all my life, although it wasn't until puberty that it became a sexual thing. But I do remember as a child watching women blow their noses and being fascinated by it.

Yep, it was ALWAYS sexual for me, but I just never knew what it meant...I didn't recognise the physical sexual arousal feelings for what they were, as I was too young.

NOW when I think back, I know. TOTALLY TURNED ON! lol.

I watched the Count on Sesame Street, counting flower pots and sneezing after each one. MAN, that felt SO GOOD!

I would sometimes wake up in the night feeling...odd. TOTALLY AROUSED! Had NO idea! lol

I'd go into toy shops and kind of loiter / hide down the back and tickle my nose with a shoelace end and make myself sneeze (exhibitionist!!!) and feel ODD then too.

And I would try my absolute hardest to NEVER sneeze in front of people I knew. My friends NEVER saw me sneeze, and my parents only saw me a handful of times, and whenever this happened, I WOULD BE MORTIFIED!

I didn't even realise any of this was at all sexually related till I found out sneezing was a fetish. Then it all clicked. This was in my early 20s I think. lol

Edited by Vetinari
I would sometimes wake up in the night feeling...odd.

Exactly! This is exactly what I mean when I say "No, it wasn't just an interest, it was always sexual". Apparently, totally normal. Actually I just recently asked a psychiatrist about this who also said it was perfectly normal.

I think Count is putting it wonderfully here. The modern cult of the child. Modern cult of the frigid? I don't even understand what's so un-innocent about having a physical response.

Edited by Vetinari

I remember during nap time in kindergarten, I would think about sneezing and uh, play with myself. ;) Of course I had no idea what that was because I knew absolutely nothing about sex, but I've always been both fascinated and aroused by sneezing. And when I hit puberty, I still thought about sneezing when I was aroused, not about hot shirtless guys, like normal people do.

People here have said here, not realising what the "funny feeling" was until they were teens... I just thought I could mention realising it when I was 9.

Mod Note: Edited at author's request ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet
And when I hit puberty, I still thought about sneezing when I was aroused, not about hot shirtless guys, like normal people do.

This thought cross my mind very often... *laugh*

Edited by Nova

As far back as I can remember it has been sexual, before I even knew what sexual meant. When I was very young, it was initially a feeling of confusion and excitement which gradually evolved into more adult feelings.

Yup

I Have Had The Fetish Since I Was Very Young, I Was Always Embarrassed Because I Was Attracted to People Sneezes (Well In A Kiddie Way Not In A Sexual Way...I Didt Know What All That Was Ya Know?)

And Anywayz It Was Only In The Last Couple Of Years I FOund That Other People Share My Feelings!

Yay Me :flirt:

Always had it and it's always been a sexual thing.

Obviously as the majority of the people have already pointed out, I didn't know it was sexual at the time, though.

But when I look back, it was obvious it was arousal.

I even recall telling my mother that sneezing made me "feel funny down there" when I was like...4 and she responded with, "Oh yeah? I like sneezing, too!"

I'm actually surprised she hasn't realized I have this fetish yet :)

• 1 month later...
Guest hiddensecret

Yes, I've always had it and always had a "sexual" reaction to sneezing. I can remember getting caught "pleasuring myself" and hoping no one guessed the connection. I recently started wondering if I ever said anything about the sneezing fetish to my parents when I was little. You know, kids say anything that pops into their heads. I'm always worrying that my parents or siblings might know or sense that I have the fetish.

Oh yeah. I would feel a tingle, and so many dreams....my dolls all had allergies :)

Edited by Vetinari