Sneeze Fetish Forum

Has anyone else had this fetish since childhood?

retrofan191

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Niceguy

• Sitruuna

• retrofan191

• Nova

It made for one confusing as hell childhood.

No. Shit. :wub: I think the majority of the people here agree that it was sexual from a young age, I can still remember asking my parents about that "funny feeling" lol.

I recently started wondering if I ever said anything about the sneezing fetish to my parents when I was little. You know, kids say anything that pops into their heads.

This terrifies me too!

I think I tried to deny it when I was younger...I was a huge germaphobe and didn't like anyone sick being near me for whatever reason, then when I got older, I started to not mind, even wish that I got sick...I've always loved cold sneezes more than allergy because I love the contagious aspect of organisms invading my cells mmmmm :lol: Now I love everything about sneezes...I don't really know when or how it happened, but here I am :P I'm really glad I found SFF cause I like reading just as much as listening on youtube

yeah... sounds weird but i've always had it and it's always been sexual for me. i dont exactly know why though...

but i love it! :yes:

Oh yes. I would always feel that tingle, and even...get off to it as a child. My parents were horrified, and just called it "kicking".

-Yiffy

I've always had it, and its always been sexual for me. Of course I didn't know that it was sexual, but it made everything very confusing before fifth grade health class. :unsure:

I'm glad I was not the only "weirdo" child out there!

• 2 months later...

I fall with the majority on this one too. Always had it and always been sexual. I remember that my grandmother used to tape this kid's show, Big Comfy Couch, for my sister and I, and there was one episode where the girl sneezed several times. I used to sit in the basement in front of the tv and watch those scenes over and over lol.

Yes. My first memories of the fetish are "Puff the Magic Dragon" and the Island of the Living Sneezes - I would "ride my arm" and rewind that part over and over. I must have been about 6 years old.

I just recently found a box in which my parents had organised all of my childhood drawings from since I was about 3, back when I still had no clue that this was a fetish (learnt about it when I was about 12).

I'm sure you can understand that I was MORTIFIED that at least a quarter of this art were all stories or pictures based around various characters and scenarios with completley sneezy colds. Which of course my parents had seen. And read. :D Dear lord help me!!

So yes, I've had this fetish for as long as I can remember. I suppose I like it, but I wish it was more well-known...Like a foot fetish? Um, more mainstream?! :)

I recall being, er, extremely interested in sneezing at the age of three. I was afraid my friends would call me a freak if I told anyone, so no one knows about my fetish but you guys.

Add me to the list of people who've had this since a young age. I also thnk I might know where it came from, and I *shudder* because it was a story told to me by my mom. So, don't want to go there, really!! ICK! ANyway, I recall always having that funny feeling whenever someone sneezed, or watching TV shows with sneezing in them. I also used to make all my dolls sneeze when I was alone, never around anyone else. It was like I always had those sexual feelings, but never wanted to acknowledge it, so I hid it for such a long time. Then, when I found this place, I was finally able to open up, and not be as shy about having it. No matter how awkward it may have been, I still think it's a cool fetish to have. :)

I agree with many of you, always there, always sexual. :)

I suppose I like it, but I wish it was more well-known...

It's the complete different way for me, I'd like it to stay as unknown as possible.

I've always had this fetish and yes, it was always sexual. I remember being quite young and being fixated to the TV when Sesame Street's Count counted 7 flower pots and then 7 sneezes. The Brady Bunch episode where Jan was allergic to Tiger could send me over the edge and when everyone on the island became allergic to Gilligan, I thought I died and went to Heaven. Sooo...still have it and yup, still sexual...

I've always had some form of it since childhood. I'm not sure I'd go as far as to say it was sexual but the interest was there.

I can barely remember anything at all from the first five or six years of life. Even the first ten or twelve are kind of hazy to me. I'd say my interest would've been more of a fixation; the sexual pleasure came later, like during puberty. :yuck:

Okay, I need to add a little something... xD

Many or at least some have said that they weren't overly sexually active in the age of 4... Well, you know those little plastic cars and stuff you can "drive"? By kicking some speed? Well, I was about four when I figured that it feels nice to ride them sitting in a certain way there (and strange enough I also understood that for a boy it won't feel the same as they have something I don't have and so... o___O) and also I noticed it feels even nicer if I... think a little about something at the same time. Or that the feeling comes easier... Does that count active? ...Well, it doesn't matter, it was nice to play a little... :) xD

Though that is not the only way I had fun with colds. You know especially in winter as you can't ride the little cars and for example when I was walking out doors or playing indoors, I didn't have the chance for the great fun... xD Oh well.. The fun without the "fun" was nice as well. :chair:

We have allowed the topic to stand because it is interesting, and I think some good points have been made about the fact that innocent arousal is normal in children. I just want to remind everyone that this isn't the adult board, and that in particular, any explicit descriptions of sexual behaviour in children are not allowed.

We have allowed the topic to stand because it is interesting, and I think some good points have been made about the fact that innocent arousal is normal in children. I just want to remind everyone that this isn't the adult board, and that in particular, any explicit descriptions of sexual behaviour in children are not allowed.

Did I manage to keep my reply as OK, not breaking any rules (I really tried, you know)? :)

(edit. there was such a clear typo that it just simply... popped up from the message, bothered me too much...)

Edited by Sitruuna

I haven't modified very much but have removed the posts where I felt there were descriptions of overt sexuality ... as opposed to members mentioning "playing with themselves" in a non-specific way or similar. I have also raised the topic for further discussion in the staff room and further action may be taken. I would add that nobody has received a warning for posting here but please, to any future posters, please try to remain non-specific on this area of the board.

Edited by Vetinari
  • 1 month later...

These days, now that I think about the foreign feelings I had back then in regards to sneezing, it was definitely sexual. It's the only standout "early sexual experience" I can remember. It was just a "funny feeling" that was nice but also somehow embarrassing, like other people might notice somehow. From what I've heard, a lot of people have had a similar experience.

I have definitely had it since childhood. Whenever I would play with action figures as a kid and have them beat up on each other one of the things I always did was have one of the characters throw sneezing powder on the others, causing a fit. It always excited me as a kid, but I don't think I really understood what was going on...

a "funny feeling" that was nice but also somehow embarrassing, like other people might notice somehow

This sums it up PERFECTLY. This is EXACTLY how I felt. :P

• 2 weeks later...
a "funny feeling" that was nice but also somehow embarrassing, like other people might notice somehow

This sums it up PERFECTLY. This is EXACTLY how I felt. :D

Quoted for truth.