Sneeze Fetish Forum

Has anyone else had this fetish since childhood?

retrofan191

Okay, I need to add a little something... xD

Well, you know those little plastic cars and stuff you can "drive"? By kicking some speed?

Remember the Harry Potter vibrating broomstick? :)

My childhood is mostly a blur, but one day I remember as if it happened yesterday. It was the first day of kindergarten, when the girl next to me sneezed and rubbed her nose, and I got that "funny feeling" down there. :blushing:

Edited by Mayor McSneeze
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Niceguy

• Sitruuna

• retrofan191

• Nova

hmmm... sexual? Huh.. probably not ..not right away.. excited yes, maybe just more curious like.. oooh.. that boy I like in kindergarten just sneezed.. that's interesting.. will he sneeze again? and I'd wait.. intently. :)

I think I started with the "funny feeling" that someone described earlier.. it wasn't anything I really understood at the time.

Interesting topic! :blushing:

Guest stornudo

I dont know how to say this cause it might sound a bit (awkward)? I remember since i has a child to be with my father in the swiming pool, And he was showing how to sneeze by seeing the light of the sun. I never try it because i was ashame to sneeze, dont know why. But i got really curious since that time. Also i remember to have a strange thing that everytime when my father sneezed he should tell me before he was doing it so i could run and touch his neck. Dont ask me why or from where i got that! When he sneezed and i couldnt reach him, i remember to begin crying... lol this was like when i was 5 years or less. The i remember also, that i love my driver men sneezing.....

• 3 months later...

I really discovered it when i was about 12-13. So pretty much going into my teen years

We have allowed the topic to stand because it is interesting, and I think some good points have been made about the fact that innocent arousal is normal in children. I just want to remind everyone that this isn't the adult board, and that in particular, any explicit descriptions of sexual behaviour in children are not allowed.

This topic is interesting, but it seems like (as Vetinari says) something that the moderators disapprove of. I don't want to see double standards here just because it has been mainly been female posters- if people have said things against the rules, they should be warned and the topic should be closed.

To be honest I'm amazed the mods let this topic start in the first place, when they are pretty over-protective in some other ways. :P

My fetish has always been there. I remember when I was about 6 and would still play with dolls, I would have Ken get sick and have Barbie take care of him. :P And then in school, every day at lunch, I would always try to convince my friends to play the allergies game. :wacko: I was so stumped as to why they didn't want to play... :P

Since i was very young, i had this fascination for girls with hankies. Compounded more when my 'babysitter' held out her hankie for me to use when looking after me once and blew my nose for me!

No not since I was really young. I didn't develop the fetish until I was a freshman in high school. I can't really explain how it started, but that's when I started enjoying listening to young women sneeze. I think my fetish peaked my freshman year in college.

When I was younger it always made me feel strange, it was never Sexual until I got older & understood my body.

Edited by Alexandra
This topic is interesting, but it seems like (as Vetinari says) something that the moderators disapprove of. I don't want to see double standards here just because it has been mainly been female posters- if people have said things against the rules, they should be warned and the topic should be closed.

To be honest I'm amazed the mods let this topic start in the first place, when they are pretty over-protective in some other ways. :)

This is just a quick apology- this post I made last night was out of line. I was in a bad mood when I posted- but that's no excuse.

I have a lot of respect for the moderators' judgment, and I withdraw my complaint. I can't edit the original post so I'm posting this separate apology.

I hope nobody was offended.

Thanks,

H

This is just a quick apology- this post I made last night was out of line. I was in a bad mood when I posted- but that's no excuse.

I have a lot of respect for the moderators' judgment, and I withdraw my complaint. I can't edit the original post so I'm posting this separate apology.

I hope nobody was offended.

Thanks,

H

Hey Heathcliff.. I'm just one of the posters, but you make a good point about this question in general. I responded so long ago..and I figured since the post hadn't been moved or the entire topic shut down.. that it was acceptable. However, you put things in a different light, and that I appreciate. :)

It was always there -- I can't remember a time where sneezing didn't make me feel weird or awkward or (at the time) incredibly uneasy. It's always been different, and there has always been that fascination. I've always liked it. I'm not sure when it became sexual for me, but until maybe a year ago, I didn't find anything sexual OTHER than sneezing. I discovered my own sexuality (arousal, etc) through this forum when I first discovered it (age 13), but it probably would have been sexual before that age had I found out about the forum when I was younger.

I didn't even know what sexual was til I was in jr high! lol. I think I made the connection in 8th or 9th grade. As a little kid, I just had the impression that sneezing just seemed 'different' somehow.

I do remember being at my Dr's on one occasion and she must have had a cold or something herself, as she listened to my chest with one hand resting on my back i could feel the soft hankie in her hand as she moved the stethoscope around, then the same on my chest as she listemed to my back the hand with the hankie was placed on my chest, think i was about 13 at the time.

Nope it was not alwayz sexual for me. I'v always thought of it as cute, but it only became a turn on recently.

as a lil girl, i was always trying to make my self sneeze infront of visitors (shoots self) so i know i had a thing for it ever since i was born.

I've always had it, and its always been sexual for me. Of course I didn't know that it was sexual, but it made everything very confusing before fifth grade health class. :zippy:

I'm glad I was not the only "weirdo" child out there!

this is me exactly!

Yep, I've had this since I was...as young as I can remember.

It was probably there since about the age of 4 at least...there are some signs I noticed back then...

- My absolute FAVOURITE segment on Sesame Street was when The Count would count this row of 7 pot plants and then afterwards he'd count 7 sneezes. I remember always waiting for this to come on, and it was so damn RARE...I would be so impatient to see it and when it came on I'd just be so enraptured by it. lol

- I used to DETEST sneezing, sniffing, or anything nose-related in front of anyone, but especially my parents. And at about the age of 4, I remember I refused to ever blow my nose. I have memories of my mum holding a tissue to my nose and yelling BLOW!!! out of pure frustration at me, cause I just refused. I used to instead wipe my nose with my hand a lot, but try to hide the fact I was doing this also.

- When I was about 7 or so, I'd go into toy shops (what other type of shop would a 7 year old be in frequently, eh?) and hang out in empty aisles and tickle my nose with the end of my shoelace to make myself sneeze. I also used to fake sneeze sometimes in the supermarket when nobody I knew was around. This made me feel...weird in a good way.

- I used to induce a heap of sneezes whenever I had a moment alone, and it'd result in that "weird" feeling too, every time.

- A few times I would wake up in the night feeling like I was going to wet myself but not quite, and it was the most delicious, but kind of uncomfortable feeling, ever...a really intense version of the abovementioned "weirdness".

It actually wasn't until I was about 20-something (early 20s) that I finally realised it was a sexual thing. Hey...what can I say? I'm a little slow. lol

Yeah its pretty crazy, I remember learning about puberty in school and learning what it meant to be aroused. I kept thinking "well i must have had puberty in the womb because ive been getting aroused for a looooong time now LOL". But I seriously did go through puberty early, I basically had a mans voice in the 4th grade. Its crazy. LOL.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been fascinated by sneezes as long as I can remember, but it only became sexual for me a couple of years ago, when I dated a girl who has the fetish. Ever since then, it was connected with arousal for me. :D

• 11 months later...

I don't know when I got the fetish, but it was there when I was still young :P

Every time when someone sneezed or coughed or something it fascinated me haha.

I've had the fetish ever since birth but I'm not sure if it was always sexual for me. I remember when I was about three, there was this scene in Snow White where one of the dwarves has a sneezing fit or something and back then I found it absolutely hilarious. Nothing else, just hilarious.

So maybe it didn't develop into a proper fetish until I was about seven, and before that I think maybe I just found sneezing funny or something.

I have always had the fondness of sneezing and I think it was always sexual, since I have always behaved about sneezing the same way. It took me a while before I realized that. My mother is a gynecologist which means I had my first "mother and daughter conversation" when I was six. Before the age of seven I could name a dozen of diseases which are spreaded by sex. But when she was speaking about sex, she used to describe it like a dirty, nasty thing which has to be done in order to have children. Never as an experience full of pleasure and joy.

At the age of... ten, or eleven, I guess eleven, I first heard of the word "orgasam" and its definition. I was all like: "Oh my God, is that 'orgasam' that feeling I sometimes experience when I hear a very pretty sneeze?"

So my answer to both is "yes".

My answer would be yes VERY much since childhood. Every time I heard a sneeze I'd have some sort of reaction to it even though I had no idea at the time. It would depend on the sneeze but sometimes I would get a rush of mixed feelings of pleasure. I remember when I was about 8 I used to giggle, A LOT whenever people (boys mainly) sneezed so it was sort of comical then or at least until I got home and started searching/doing stuff (I was a messed up child too surrender.gif ). I found out there was such a thing as a fetish when I was either 13 or 14 and I instantly knew I had one for sneezing. All in all, I'm more aware now of sneezing and my preferences so I won't go wild at any sneeze, I'm a lot fussier. sweatdrop.gif