Sneeze Fetish Forum

Has anyone else had this fetish since childhood?

retrofan191

I've always had it and I'd say it followed along with whatever was appropriate sexual development wise. Like when I was little the age appropriate crushy feelings I had came along with the enjoyment of hearing boys sneeze and do sneeze related things. Then as I matured so did the fetish.

• 8 years later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Niceguy

• Sitruuna

• retrofan191

• Nova

Oh yeah...I had the fetish since I was a kid...I just didn't realize it was a sexual/FETISH thing until my teen years.

I was a college girl before I knew it was a fetish, but before that, I'd make up sneezefics (but I didn't call them that, just stories) at night (never wrote them down as a kid) and feel like I had to go to the bathroom. Sneezefics, like knowing it's a fetish, are something I learned here.

Yeah I did I remember I was also super fascinated whenever there would be a “one of our characters is sick” episodes of cartoons and I would draw these characters and all of them would like just so happen to have sneeze super powers.

• 8 months later...

I think it was prettty much forever... I remember at 4 watching cartoons and getting aroused by sneezes without knowing it was a fetish. When I was older someone made me realized that it wasn't normal haha (without telling them I felt that way) 🤭

I've definitely had it since childhood. I would feel so funny when I saw sneezes in movies. I didn't know there was a name for how I felt until I was much older, though.

In particular, I remember watching a VHS of some smaller animation company's version of Pinocchio, and there's a character who sneezes a LOT, and it made me feel so weird and strange whenever I watched the few scenes he's in at the beginning of the movie. I never spoke to anyone about it, but whenever someone would sneeze on a show or in a movie, I felt a sensation in my body that I couldn't describe and I got really embarrassed.

As I got older, I fell into a pattern of always writing fanfics about my favorite characters/people getting sick and sneezy and needing to be taken care of, and eventually I realized that what I was doing was indeed related to a fetish, haha.

I have definitely had it since childhood. I used to watch the sneezy episodes of my favorite cartoons on repeat and force my babysitters to pretend to be sick or have allergies when we would play pretend, then get mad that they weren’t sneezing enough. 

On 10/9/2010 at 9:01 AM, NoV said:

As far back as I can remember it has been sexual, before I even knew what sexual meant. When I was very young, it was initially a feeling of confusion and excitement which gradually evolved into more adult feelings.

Yes

• 2 weeks later...

This is a VERY old thread!! I'll just say yes. Had it as long as I can remember when my First Grade teacher Mrs McCausland sneezed.

• 1 month later...

I have definitely had this fetish since childhood. I was fascinated by a Puffs commercial where an older lady sneezed into a tissue. I used to watch it on VCR tape over and over instead of the show that was on the tape. I used to love when friends would want to play doctor/patient games and we would fake sneeze. It took me until my teen years to realize, but it was always there. 

I definitely did, although it didn't manifest sexually until I got older. Before then, I just had an odd fascination with sneezes and colds, particularly in cartoons.

I remember that I used to get very distracted by others sneezing, sniffing, blowing their nose etc or would really enjoy parts on TV where a character had a cold/allergies etc

Yep. Sword and the Stone did it for me (I am not that old, just lived near a library). Considering the scene, it is a surprise I didn't end up being a furry.

• 5 months later...

as a kid i definitely got excited in certain places when listening to sneezes or talking about them. (i did not know what the feeling was when i was 7, thankfully.)

it was very weird and a tad uncomfortable, especially looking back on it now. 

yes, definitely, most fetishes manifest in early childhood. First noticed it around 6 years old, most memorably in a Scooby Doo cartoon where Velma was sick (does anyone know what I'm taking about)? I was so uncomfortable by these feelings that I started crying and had to be put to bed by my parents 🤣

Update: I found the episode and now I'm sufficiently cringing on the inside... I actually think this episode traumatized me. 

Edited by Melody

One of my very earliest memories was totally obsessing over a kids book called Robert the Rose Horse (thought it was the funniest book ever and wanted to have it read to me all the time. I had to have been 3 or 4. Wherever this came from, I’m pretty sure it had to be genetic somehow.  

Absolutely present. I was enthralled by sneezing on TV or in books I would read and would just read/watch them over and over. In my teens it kind of waned as I explored other aspects of my sexuality with partners. Then in my very late teens/early 20s, I had access to high bandwidth internet at college and discovered holy crap … I’m not the only human in the world who feels this way!! 

• 11 months later...

i realized when i was fairly young, probably 6th grade, but i didn’t know what it was yet or what the feeling it gave me was called. i realized in high school when i did some googling lol 

Yep. I remember being fascinated by watching others sneeze when I was a kid.

Long before I knew what a sneezing fetish was