Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hoarseness and loss of voice

Jorm

Mmmmm. I think it's incredibly sexy when people lose their voice or have it roughened by a cold or emotion. One of my absolute favorites, besides sneezing. I even like losing my own voice (I have that tendency to assume that if I find it attractive, so does everyone else), but seeing as I'm a teacher, it kinda kills my skills at work. Still totally worth it though.

Just a quick note to say that while the whole voice/lack of voice thing doesn't affect me at all (though I do love when a guy's voice is a little lower, rather than hoarse, because of illness), I do, at the moment, have pretty much no voice to speak of: I overused it yesterday, plus I might be getting (hopefully mildly!) sick. Please try to enjoy that bit of information, because God knows, I'm not! :)

• 1 month later...

I don't have this fetish but I am posting this info for anyone who's interested:

In tonight's new episode of Parenthood, Sarah (played by Lauren Graham of Gilmore Girls fame) has a hoarse voice for the entire episode. There's no mention of her being sick, but she was most likely sick while filming.

The episode is called "Taking the Leap" and should be on nbc.com to watch online in a few days. :yay:

I totally agree with the second part of this tweet:

Sarah Braverman is offensively hoarse tonight. They should've written in a touch of flu or something. #parenthood

Twitter for iPhone • 3/30/11 12:22 AM

Edited by musiclover90
Guest Nurseboy

Thanks, musiclover90! Sounds like it could be interesting. Weird that they didn't work some illness into the story, but this way I guess it's up to our imaginations to explain the hoarseness.

LOVE!! The raspyness, deepness, breaking voice thing with yummy guy with a cold. :heart: GAH!! Kills me. Melts me and makes me want to snuggle them.

And I too am VERY into "the voice" as someone brought up. In fact- I would say particulars about the voice for me are as strong as this fetish. :laugh:

I don't have this fetish but I am posting this info for anyone who's interested:

In tonight's new episode of Parenthood, Sarah (played by Lauren Graham of Gilmore Girls fame) has a hoarse voice for the entire episode. There's no mention of her being sick, but she was most likely sick while filming.

The episode is called "Taking the Leap" and should be on nbc.com to watch online in a few days. >:D

Sarah Braverman is offensively hoarse tonight. They should've written in a touch of flu or something. #parenthood

Here's the link to the NBC video:

http://www.nbc.com/parenthood/video/taking-the-leap/1316697/

• 1 month later...

Apparently Jensen Ackles aka Dean Winchester from SPN has had several bouts of laryngitis/tonsilitis (sp?) throughout the series. And in that one clip that was linked, I'm pretty sure he was sick then too.

*laughs joyfully*

I mean wut...? :D Also, the reports say that it was especially bad in season 4 aka my favorite season.

• 2 weeks later...

Or as I like to refer to it as, the sexy voice :innocent:

I LOVE it. Its so amazingly sexy. I also like it when I lose my voice and wind up with the sexy voice

I just think it makes ANYONE sound sexy!

• 2 years later...

Bumping this thread to post this gem that I found a few days ago: Guitarist Slash (Guns N' Roses, Velvet Revolver) doing an entire interview (over an hour long) with a hoarse voice due to a cold (with plenty of vain attempts at throat-clearing, mentions said cold at 0:18)...yum.

Now if only there was sneeze footage...

Edited by musiclover90

I was flicking through YouTube, not even looking for anything, when I came across this interview with John Barrowman.

He admits at the very start of the interview that he'd woken up that morning having lost his voice, and proceeded to sound quite hoarse and gravelly as he talked all the way through.

As far as I'm aware, he said that it was caused by being under heavy stress at that time (due to an 'incident' involving him getting a lot of negative media attention) and getting ill therefore.

• 4 years later...

I was searching for a topic on this because I thought surely this must be a thing for others too. I was thinking about it because I was watching Live with Kelly and Ryan this morning and Ryan Seacrest is losing his voice (from talking so much for the Oscars red carpet) and the whole time I was just so turned on!! I hadn't ever really thought about it before, but wow!!

• 2 years later...

I love hoarse voices and throat clearing especially from a cold!

If someone has also a really stuffy voice (or even only slightly),when they can't pronounce ms and ns,then it KILLS me!

Unfortunately,I loathe when that happens to me 'cause I find it very embarrassing and humiliating.

4 minutes ago, Zumil4702 said:

I love hoarse voices and throat clearing especially from a cold!

If someone has also a really stuffy voice (or even only slightly),when they can't pronounce ms and ns,then it KILLS me!

Unfortunately,I loathe when that happens to me 'cause I find it very embarrassing and humiliating.

Hey there! Just a polite reminder that bumping old topics is highly discouraged and Staff asks that you please refrain from it. Thank you! :) 

On 3/30/2011 at 12:45 AM, musiclover90 said:

The episode is called "Taking the Leap" and should be on nbc.com to watch online in a few days. :yay:

I’m super late but I started watching Parenthood last month and I was looking forward to seeing this episode since I read your comment a while ago. I couldn’t pay attention to anything she was saying plot-wise. Poor Lauren! They should’ve written something in as to why she was so hoarse (perhaps adding some sneezes? Wink wink)

49 minutes ago, sneezingfun894 said:

I’m super late but I started watching Parenthood last month and I was looking forward to seeing this episode since I read your comment a while ago. I couldn’t pay attention to anything she was saying plot-wise. Poor Lauren! They should’ve written something in as to why she was so hoarse (perhaps adding some sneezes? Wink wink)

19 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Hey there! Just a polite reminder that bumping old topics is highly discouraged and Staff asks that you please refrain from it. Thank you! :) 

• 1 year later...