Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose blowing survey

Yep

On 11/23/2010 at 5:22 AM, Jeff said:

1) Do you blow your nose hard and loud or soft and quiet?

2) Do you blow out of one nostril at a time or both at the same time?

3) Do you use one hand or both hands to blow your nose?

4) Do you usually bend over or look straight ahead while you're blowing your nose?

5) How many tissues do you usually grab when you blow your nose?

6) Do you usually fold the tissues before you blow your nose?

7) What brand and color tissues do you usually use to blow your nose?

8) Do you have any tissues in your house right now? If so, what brand and color are the tissues, what rooms are they in, are they in a big box or small box?

9) When was the last time you blew your nose?

10) Did anything come out? Did it sound like a lot? Was it soggy?

11) What color was the discharge?

12) Do you look at the tissues after you're done blowing your nose?

13) Do you get embarrassed when you blow your nose in front of others?

14) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while you are blowing your nose?

15) Do you get grossed out when someone blows their nose in front of you?

16) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while they are blowing their nose?

17) Do you like to talk to people while they are blowing their nose so they are forced to look at you while they're doing it, or do you try to give them privacy?

18) If someone was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot, what would you do and what would you say to them (if they were your significant other)?

19) Same as question #18, but if they were a friend?

20) If your significant other had a horrible cold, would you help them blow their nose? Would they have to ask or would you just do it for them?

21) How would you help them??

21) If you had a horrible cold, would you want your significant to help you blow your nose? Would you ask them to help or just want them to do it?

22) If you're in your car and you have to blow your nose, do you just use one hand and blow your nose while driving or wait until you stop and use both hands to blow your nose?

23) Can you blow your nose right now?? If you did, did a lot come out, was it soggy? What color was the discharge?

24) What brand and color tissues did you use? How many tissues did you use? Where were you when you did it?

I know that this survey was longer than the cold survey, I hope it wasn't too long for anyone and hope that you enjoyed answering the questions. Have a great day!!

J

Hard but not too loud 

Blow one nostril at a time 2-3 times each then both at the same time a few times.

Two hands 

4) Do you usually bend over or look straight ahead while you're blowing your nose?

Straight ahead and wrinkle eyes a little

Two haha my nose is too runny right now for just one 

yeah

White Puffs 

8) Do you have any tissues in your house right now? If so, what brand and color are the tissues, what rooms are they in, are they in a big box or small box?

I have a box on my lap lol, it's a big box of puffs plus 

5 mins ago 

Yes , Yes , Very

Yellowish white

sometimes

In front of friends and family but not strangers 

14) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while you are blowing your nose?

Depends 

No lol

16) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while they are blowing their nose?

Face them

17) Do you like to talk to people while they are blowing their nose so they are forced to look at you while they're doing it, or do you try to give them privacy?

Whatever makes them comfortable 

18) If someone was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot, what would you do and what would you say to them (if they were your significant other)?

ask if they needed a tissue 

same as #18

20) If your significant other had a horrible cold, would you help them blow their nose? Would they have to ask or would you just do it for them?

Yes i would , i would just do it for them

Hold a tissue to their nose and tell them to blow 

21) If you had a horrible cold, would you want your significant to help you blow your nose? Would you ask them to help or just want them to do it?

Yes i would , i would want them to just do it 

22) If you're in your car and you have to blow your nose, do you just use one hand and blow your nose while driving or wait until you stop and use both hands to blow your nose?

Wait until i stop 

23) Can you blow your nose right now?? If you did, did a lot come out, was it soggy? What color was the discharge?

Yep, was really soggy and was yellowish clear 

24) What brand and color tissues did you use? How many tissues did you use? Where were you when you did it?

white puffs , 2 and laying on the couch with a trash can next to me full of used tissues 

I know that this survey was longer than the cold survey, I hope it wasn't too long for anyone and hope that you enjoyed answering the questions. Have a great day!!

J

sexyhankysneeze

Hardish and loudish, but without honking. 

one at a time

both unless im driving, eating, cooking, etc

straight ahead

one, unless i use the first up and need more

if i have time (80% of the time)

Kleenex aloe vera, white (other colours seem wierd even though i have hankies too which are in a variety of colours).

Yup, same as i mentioned before, big box, next to my bed

About an hour ago

yup, had a few dried nasties up there, slightly soggy

yellow...snot coloured

not really

yup, not gunna lie

face people

nope, the opposite normally

turn away

try to give them privacy, but maybe keep talking

stop sniffling, blow your nose, do you need a hanky?

same minus the hanky offering

Heck yeah! maybe i'd offer but i wouldn't just dive right in

hold the hanky or tissue for them to blow into

Never figured this one out

one

nah

• 1 month later...

As softly and quietly as possible.

Most of time I do one at a time.

I usually use one hand.

I look straight ahead.

Two or three; one just won't cut it.

Nope. Can't fold my laundry. Don't see the point in trying with the tissues, either. :P

I prefer Kleenex, plain colored but with added lotion or coolness, if i can find them.

Sadly all we've got is toilet paper at the moment.

This afternoon before I left for work.

Yes, but no and no to the latter questions.

Clear.

For some reason yes.

I literally have never blown my nose in front of people and never plan on it. Well, besides my boyfriend. But even then we both keep our backs turned when I do.

I turn away from my boyfriend.

Oh my god yes. Like, at least have enough decency to not stare me straight in the eyes right before!

I do a 180.

The more privacy for them, the less awkwardness for me.

I'd probably just rub his shoulders and ask if he was ok. 

Absolutely nothing.

As much as I would WANT to ask, unless he made it a point to indulge me, I wouldn't even worry about it.

If I could ever bring myself to, I would do the classic "holding tissues against his nose and commanding him to blow" kinda thing

God yes I would love that, and I would be mortified, but there would be no need to ask!

I have never blown my nose in the car, actually.

Nope. Nothing there right now.

N/A

Edited by MegOfAllTrades
  • 6 months later...
On 11/23/2010 at 8:22 AM, Jeff said:

(loud and hard)

(mostly both)

(one hand)

(straight up)

(two)

(sometimes)

(doesn't matter)

(idk)

(earlier this morning I'm allergic to dust)

(it was wet and soggy)

(clear)

(sometimes)

(a little)

(away sometimes)

(if it's my family then yes anyone else no)

(depending on the person)

(Idk it depends on the person)

(I would say "do you need a tissue" and if the answer is yes then I'll give them one)

(same answer a 18)

(I would ask and if they say yes or if they ask me to help them then yes)

(I would face them or cuddle them and cover there nose with a tissue and tell them to blow)

(I wouldn't mind and I would ask them or just let them)

(I'd pull over if I can)

(no)

(no)

Just wanted to update my answers to these questions...

Soft and quiet, but it usually ends up hard and loud with some honking....no matter how hard I try not to honk.

One nostril at a time, then sometimes both nostrils at the same time.

Both hands usually, but sometimes one hand (if I need to blow my nose while I am driving).  If I feel as though it's going to be really productive, I will wait until I stop somewhere and use both hands to blow my nose.

I usually look straight ahead, but sometimes I bend over while blowing my nose; especially if it's going to be productive (which is pretty much at least one blow every morning).

I usually use one at a time, but if there's going to be a lot and the tissues are thin, I usually use two at a time

Yes

I usually use white Kleenex tissues, but my favorite are Puffs Ultra Soft tissues.

I have a few boxes of tissues in my house.  A large yellow box of white Kleenex Trusted Care tissues in the guest bathroom, a large blue and white box of white Puffs tissues in the main bathroom, a large grey box of white Puffs tissues in my office and a large yellow box of white Puffs Ultra tissues in my car.

Yesterday, in a salon.

Yes. It sounded like a lot, and wasn't too soggy

Clear

Always. Even in public (but usually pretty quick)

I used to get embarrassed if it was going to be really productive, but now I am really not too concerned about it.

If it's someone I am comfortable around, then I'll face them the entire time. Otherwise, I'll try to turn away or go into another room just so I won't gross them out.

No. Not at all.

I almost always face them and talk to them (if I am currently in a conversation with them), unless I sense that they're uncomfortable with it, then I'll give them their privacy and turn away after they starting blow their nose.  

If I am currently in a conversation with them, yes.

I would ask them if they were okay or needed a tissue. If they kept doing it for a while, I would just get them a tissue and tell them to blow their nose

I would leave them alone

I would love to help them, but would be too shy to ask them

I would grab a tissue, fold it over, then put it up to their nose. I would hold the tissue with one hand, while my other hand was on their back to let them know that i am there for them and I would tell them to blow their nose. I would feel my hand getting warm with all that was coming out. After they were done and didn't need to blow anymore, I would hold them close to me

Yes, I would love that!! I would hope that I wouldn't have to ask, I would be too shy to.

I would just use one hand and blow my nose in the car while driving. I've done it before. Sometimes I can't wait.  Although, if it's going to be productive, I will wait until I stop and use both hands.

Yes.  Not too much came out and it wasn't soggy at all, kinda dry actually.  The discharge was clear.

24) What brand and color tissues did you use? How many tissues did you use? Where were you when you did it?  Please describe how you did it.

I used 1 white Kleenex tissue from the guest bathroom.  I walked into the guest bathroom, pulled a tissue out of the box, folded it over and put it to my nose while looking in the mirror.  I started blowing out of the left nostril first, then started blowing out of the right nostril.  A little bit came out of the left nostril, but hardly anything out of the right nostril.  There was a lot of loud honking.  When I was done blowing my nose, I opened up the tissue and saw that there was a little bit of clear discharge.

Forgot to add to my responses....

I have four large boxes of tissues in my house/car because I blow my nose at least 5 times per day and most of them are really productive.

• 2 weeks later...

Both hands.

My head tends to tilt forwards a little when I blow.

1 or 2

No

Kleenex, and white

Small boxes, we have one in each bathroom, one in the kitchen, and I have at least one in my bedroom right now, but I have 4 boxes in my closet unopened and ready.

A couple hours ago

Yes, yes, and yes. Fair amount of snot

Clear/yellow

All the time. Force of habit

Often I do yes, which is why I don't tend to do it in front of others.

Turn away at around 45ish degrees.

No not at all

If we're in conversation I'll continue to look at them.

I tend to give them privacy.

If they were my SO I'd press a tissue to their nose and tell them to blow.

Would hand them a tissue and tell them to blow.

I would most certainly! And no they wouldn't have to ask.

I'd hold a tissue to their nose and sometimes put my other hand to the back of their head to keep them steady.

I would want them to yes, though I would have to ask, though I haven't had a cold really since telling my SO about my fetish, so who knows now.

Um...I don't drive right now, but if I had to I would likely stop and blow then.

I can. It was soggy and wet, with a clear/yellow discharge.

Kleenex, 1, and in my room.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone for your answers!

On 1/11/2018 at 6:55 PM, Captain Carol said:

Both hands.

My head tends to tilt forwards a little when I blow.

1 or 2

No

Kleenex, and white

Small boxes, we have one in each bathroom, one in the kitchen, and I have at least one in my bedroom right now, but I have 4 boxes in my closet unopened and ready.

A couple hours ago

Yes, yes, and yes. Fair amount of snot

Clear/yellow

All the time. Force of habit

Often I do yes, which is why I don't tend to do it in front of others.

Turn away at around 45ish degrees.

No not at all

If we're in conversation I'll continue to look at them.

I tend to give them privacy.

If they were my SO I'd press a tissue to their nose and tell them to blow.

Would hand them a tissue and tell them to blow.

I would most certainly! And no they wouldn't have to ask.

I'd hold a tissue to their nose and sometimes put my other hand to the back of their head to keep them steady.

I would want them to yes, though I would have to ask, though I haven't had a cold really since telling my SO about my fetish, so who knows now.

Um...I don't drive right now, but if I had to I would likely stop and blow then.

I can. It was soggy and wet, with a clear/yellow discharge.

Kleenex, 1, and in my room.

Do you blow your nose hard and loud or soft and quiet, Captain Carol and do you usually blow out of one nostril at a time or both at the same time?  

Thanks to everyone else for your answers up to this point!!

Jeff

• 4 weeks later...

1) Do you blow your nose hard and loud or soft and quiet? in between

2) Do you blow out of one nostril at a time or both at the same time? usually both

3) Do you use one hand or both hands to blow your nose? both hands

4) Do you usually bend over or look straight ahead while you're blowing your nose? look straight ahead

5) How many tissues do you usually grab when you blow your nose? one regularly, two if I have a cold or my allergies are really bad

6) Do you usually fold the tissues before you blow your nose? yes

7) What brand and color tissues do you usually use to blow your nose? white, puffs or kleenex

8) Do you have any tissues in your house right now? If so, what brand and color are the tissues, what rooms are they in, are they in a big box or small box? regular boxes of soft kleenex ones - one in the bathroom, one in the living room, and a small one in my bedroom. I have spares stored too.

9) When was the last time you blew your nose? just a few minutes ago

10) Did anything come out? Did it sound like a lot? Was it soggy? not much came out, but it honked a little which is pretty unusual for me

11) What color was the discharge? idk

12) Do you look at the tissues after you're done blowing your nose? generally no

13) Do you get embarrassed when you blow your nose in front of others? sometimes if it sounds really messy

14) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while you are blowing your nose? turn away

15) Do you get grossed out when someone blows their nose in front of you? no

16) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while they are blowing their nose? I don’t make direct eye contact or anything but I won’t turn away if they don’t

17) Do you like to talk to people while they are blowing their nose so they are forced to look at you while they're doing it, or do you try to give them privacy? privacy

18) If someone was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot, what would you do and what would you say to them (if they were your significant other)? offer them tissues or maybe a handkerchief, perhaps ask if they’re okay

19) Same as question #18, but if they were a friend? same

20) If your significant other had a horrible cold, would you help them blow their nose? Would they have to ask or would you just do it for them? I’d help if they clearly needed help, whether or not they’d ask

21) How would you help them?? just hold a tissue/hanky to their nose

21) If you had a horrible cold, would you want your significant to help you blow your nose? Would you ask them to help or just want them to do it? probably would not want this, but if I was really worn out I’d be open to them holding a tissue or hanky for me, though I’d never ask

22) If you're in your car and you have to blow your nose, do you just use one hand and blow your nose while driving or wait until you stop and use both hands to blow your nose? I’d wait until I could safely stop, and just sniffle until then

23) Can you blow your nose right now?? If you did, did a lot come out, was it soggy? What color was the discharge? I can’t right now because I already did so recently

24) What brand and color tissues did you use? How many tissues did you use? Where were you when you did it? when I blew my nose a few minutes ago it was into a hanky after some sneezes, and I was at home

• 4 months later...

1) Do you blow your nose hard and loud or soft and quiet?  Not loud, more soft and gurgling.

2) Do you blow out of one nostril at a time or both at the same time?  Both at the same time.

3) Do you use one hand or both hands to blow your nose?  Always both hands.

4) Do you usually bend over or look straight ahead while you're blowing your nose?  I usually bend over.

5) How many tissues do you usually grab when you blow your nose?  I use a handkerchief.

6) Do you usually fold the tissues before you blow your nose?  No.

7) What brand and color tissues do you usually use to blow your nose? N/A

8) Do you have any tissues in your house right now? If so, what brand and color are the tissues, what rooms are they in, are they in a big box or small box?  Probably not.

9) When was the last time you blew your nose?  Ten minutes ago.

10) Did anything come out? Did it sound like a lot? Was it soggy?  Was a lot, very soggy.

11) What color was the discharge?  I didn’t look.

12) Do you look at the tissues after you're done blowing your nose?  I never look.

13) Do you get embarrassed when you blow your nose in front of others?  No.

14) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while you are blowing your nose?  Depends.

15) Do you get grossed out when someone blows their nose in front of you?  No.

16) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while they are blowing their nose?  Face them.

17) Do you like to talk to people while they are blowing their nose so they are forced to look at you while they're doing it, or do you try to give them privacy?  Not so much give them privacy as make sure they’re ok.

18) If someone was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot, what would you do and what would you say to them (if they were your significant other)?  Actually he has a very strong immune system, I can’t remember the last time he was sick.  It’s always him taking care of me.

19) Same as question #18, but if they were a friend?  I have a really good friend who does this all the time, I just offer her a handkerchief.  

20) If your significant other had a horrible cold, would you help them blow their nose? Would they have to ask or would you just do it for them?  Of course I would, he always takes such good care of me.

21) How would you help them??  Just make sure he has everything he needs.  

21) If you had a horrible cold, would you want your significant to help you blow your nose? Would you ask them to help or just want them to do it?  He actually has, many times.

22) If you're in your car and you have to blow your nose, do you just use one hand and blow your nose while driving or wait until you stop and use both hands to blow your nose?  Yeah, he doesn’t let me drive.  

23) Can you blow your nose right now?? If you did, did a lot come out, was it soggy? What color was the discharge?  Right now I’m stuffed up.

soft and quiet

one

both hands

straight ahead 

one

sometimes

Well technically my nose rarely ever gets runny so I don't even consider buying tissues.  so I just use napkins

there aren't any tissues

a month and a half ago

not a whole lot, but it was pretty watery

clear

no

I've never blown my nose in front of others

see 13

not usually

turn away slightly

i might pause for a second and look at the floor or something.  I'm really socially awkward.

nothing

same as 18

I would help, but only if they asked.

hold the tissue to their nose

nope, I'd rather blow my nose by myself

im a cautious driver who is bad at multitasking, so I'd wait until I stopped

nope

see 23

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to throw this one up there, with a question. 

Does anyone have a preference on what they blow their nose on in a pinch (bad cold and a sneeze where snot is running down your face)?

Do you prefer a tissue, handkerchief,  napkin, toilet paper or paper towel? Does your preference change if you’re at home or at a friend’s house?

For me, I prefer a tissue, regardless of where I am at. However, if I am desperate, I will use whatever I can to get the snot out. My fear is they whatever I use can hold my snot. My blows are usually quite snotty and gurgly, cold or not. I suffer from allergies pretty bad...

On 11/23/2010 at 10:22 PM, Jeff said:

Soft and quiet usually, unless I’m really feeling I need to clear myself out

One at a time

Both

I kind of scrunch up my eyes and bend forward

At least 2

Yes

I like Kleenex Soothing Aloe, white

😎 Do you have any tissues in your house right now? If so, what brand and color are the tissues, what rooms are they in, are they in a big box or small box?

Three boxes of the above, the big boxes, as well as pocket packs of these super soft Japanese tissues I special ordered because I deserve nice things called Hana Celeb

About 2 minutes ago. I’ve got a cold setting in, first one of the season.

it was just a little, I’m mostly congested.

Green

I do

So much... I make myself wait until I’m absolutely desperate and then excuse myself to the restroom and have a few nice, satisfying blows

I’ll sniff until kingdom come... I’m embarrassed in front of others

No, mostly I just silently hope they feel better soon

I try to just keep doing exactly what I was doing so as to not make them feel self conscious

i try to give privacy

I would ask if they would feel better getting it out and offer them a handkerchief (I may or may not daydream about this)

I would ask if they were feeling alright and move a tissue box closer to them without making it awkward, I hope.

Oh gosh I would love to have the guts to just hold a handkerchief up to their nose, look them and kindly yet firmly say ‘Blow.’ And help them clear it all out and wipe their nose for them and then kiss them better.

See above

I would want them tooooooo but I don’t know if I could ask  

i stop and use both, like when I’m at work, I make myself wait until I’m desperate first  makes it so satisfying.

Pretty much same as above

at my desk after a long shift, I used a soft white handkerchief with a pink border.

J

• 3 weeks later...

1) Do you blow your nose hard and loud or soft and quiet? Honking when I have a cold. Otherwise, whats the use? I mean to accomplish what ive set out to do

2) Do you blow out of one nostril at a time or both at the same time? i do both...start single, shift to other than both with a full on frontal assault

3) Do you use one hand or both hands to blow your nose? I prefer both but find 1 can really help with movement

4) Do you usually bend over or look straight ahead while you're blowing your nose?straight ahead. Why bend over?

5) How many tissues do you usually grab when you blow your nose? 3 does the trick with monster honk. whatever I blow in, I destroy

6) Do you usually fold the tissues before you blow your nose? Are you kidding? When I sneeze, I barely have time to get the tissue up in time

7) What brand and color tissues do you usually use to blow your nose? White- but literally anything thats at hand

😎 Do you have any tissues in your house right now? If so, what brand and color are the tissues, what rooms are they in, are they in a big box or small box? Yes, head cold from a few weeks back and feeling another brewing...

9) When was the last time you blew your nose? 3 minutes ago...

10) Did anything come out? Did it sound like a lot? Was it soggy? Soggy

11) What color was the discharge? whitish yellow

12) Do you look at the tissues after you're done blowing your nose? always...it's quite the joy of it

13) Do you get embarrassed when you blow your nose in front of others? Yes...miserably so

14) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while you are blowing your nose? I run away from them -

15) Do you get grossed out when someone blows their nose in front of you? No I get rather aroused if she's a she

16) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while they are blowing their nose? I tend to stare like a blithering idiot with my mouth hanging open. Kidding, I've grown rather cool and collected after a life time of stalking for blows

17) Do you like to talk to people while they are blowing their nose so they are forced to look at you while they're doing it, or do you try to give them privacy? I always say "my that's some cold" or "my, is that an allergy?"  

18) If someone was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot, what would you do and what would you say to them (if they were your significant other)? I'd tell them to stop dicking around and blow for cryn out loud

19) Same as question #18, but if they were a friend? I'd tell them to stop dicking around and blow for cryn out loud

20) If your significant other had a horrible cold, would you help them blow their nose? Would they have to ask or would you just do it for them? If my wife would let me blow her nose...I'd likely cry tears of joy...then pass out. 

21) How would you help them?? Soft tissue,  blow both sides, rub cream and make passionate love to her even with a plugged horn.

21) If you had a horrible cold, would you want your significant to help you blow your nose? Would you ask them to help or just want them to do it? Are you kidding...I'd rather choke on the mucus 

22) If you're in your car and you have to blow your nose, do you just use one hand and blow your nose while driving or wait until you stop and use both hands to blow your nose? I take the hands off the wheel and keep driving at full speed. Hey a nose needs to be blown...devil may care 😉

23) Can you blow your nose right now?? If you did, did a lot come out, was it soggy? What color was the discharge? I always can blow my nose. I stuck a qtip up there for 2 seconds and it came limp as a soaked rag.  I'm always moist and always ready to move something. That is unless I'm socked in with a cold. Then i need congressional oversight to get thru the muck

24) What brand and color tissues did you use? How many tissues did you use? Where were you when you did it? Im a puffs guy...soft on the horn. White and usually 2-3

J

1) Do you blow your nose hard and loud or soft and quiet? Loud and honking 

2) Do you blow out of one nostril at a time or both at the same time? Both 

3) Do you use one hand or both hands to blow your nose? One hand 

4) Do you usually bend over or look straight ahead while you're blowing your nose? Look straight

5) How many tissues do you usually grab when you blow your nose? 2-3 

6) Do you usually fold the tissues before you blow your nose? nope

7) What brand and color tissues do you usually use to blow your nose? white Kleenex 

😎 Do you have any tissues in your house right now? If so, what brand and color are the tissues, what rooms are they in, are they in a big box or small box? Yep white Kleenex, small boxes in just about every room. 

9) When was the last time you blew your nose? A few hours ago. 

10) Did anything come out? Did it sound like a lot? Was it soggy? I don't remember. 

11) What color was the discharge? I don't look. 

12) Do you look at the tissues after you're done blowing your nose? Nope 

13) Do you get embarrassed when you blow your nose in front of others? Sometimes

14) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while you are blowing your nose? Turn away 

15) Do you get grossed out when someone blows their nose in front of you? Only when family members do. 

16) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while they are blowing their nose? Face people unless its family. 

17) Do you like to talk to people while they are blowing their nose so they are forced to look at you while they're doing it, or do you try to give them privacy? Give them privacy

18) If someone was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot, what would you do and what would you say to them (if they were your significant other)? Ask them if they want a tissue. 

19) Same as question #18, but if they were a friend? Same answer 

20) If your significant other had a horrible cold, would you help them blow their nose? Would they have to ask or would you just do it for them?  N/A

21) How would you help them?? N/A

21) If you had a horrible cold, would you want your significant to help you blow your nose? Would you ask them to help or just want them to do it? N/A because I don't have a significant other. 

22) If you're in your car and you have to blow your nose, do you just use one hand and blow your nose while driving or wait until you stop and use both hands to blow your nose? Stop and then blow. 

23) Can you blow your nose right now?? If you did, did a lot come out, was it soggy? What color was the discharge? Nope I'm clear right now. 

24) What brand and color tissues did you use? How many tissues did you use? Where were you when you did it? N/A

• 9 months later...
On 11/23/2010 at 2:22 PM, Jeff said:

Hard and loud.

One at a time.

Usually both.

I bend over.

Just one and if I still have to clear my nose after using the 1st one,I grab another (when the congestion is really bad).

No,I don't. Unless it's a tissue I've already partially used,of course.

White and I don't care about the brand.

Do you have any tissues in your house right now? If so, what brand and color are the tissues, what rooms are they in, are they in a big box or small box?

They are in small pockets,the brand is "tempo" and they are white.

Can't remember. Probably last spring when I was suffering from hayfever.

I can't remember because it was a long time ago,but it was probably a bit wet and sounded like a bit of snot came out,not too much.

Clear.

Yes,always. I can't help it.

YEP,quite a lot.

I usually turn away.

No,I like it. But I am embarrassed for that reason.

I turn away but glance at them a little,trying not to get "caught".

When they don't look embarrassed when they blow their nose,yes. Whereas,if I notice they don't want to draw attention to themselves,I turn away and ignore it.

I'd probably ask if they're ok and offer them a tissue.

I'd probably ignore it,especially if I don't know them well.

No,I wouldn't. They would have to ask.

I'd hold their tissue for them,I think.

I'd do it by myself,without asking for any help.

I can't drive yet but I think I would use one hand...

Almost nothing came out as I'm not congested right now. 

I used one white Tempo tissue and I was in bed while doing it.

J

• 11 months later...

1. It depends on the situation but usually soft and quiet. 

2. One at a time 

3. Both hands 

4. Look straight forward unless it’s a big blow

5. 1 or 2 depending on the situation. If I have a cold it’s 2

6. Yes I fold them 

7. Plain white

8. Cube white

9. Two weeks ago 

10. A little bit. It was pretty soggy and wet

11. Clear

12. Yes

13. Yes. I don’t like doing it in front of anyone 

14.N/a

15. Not at all. Main part of my fetish

16. Both 

17. It depends 

18. I’d ask if they were feeling ok and ask if they need a tissue 

19. Same as 18

20. It would depend on if he wants me to or not. He’s a snotty boy

21. I would grab a couple tissues and kiss his cheek and put the tissues on his nose and let him blow while I switch between his nostrils

22. It depends on the person but before I blow my nose I have to induce so I can blow it easier 

23. I would wait until I got home 

24. I don’t really need to blow my nose atm

25. N/a

On 10/4/2019 at 8:30 PM, Jeff said:

Does anyone have a preference on what they blow their nose on in a pinch (bad cold and a sneeze where snot is running down your face)?

Do you prefer a tissue, handkerchief,  napkin, toilet paper or paper towel? Does your preference change if you’re at home or at a friend’s house?

When I have a cold and I’m at home, I use a rag because I like the feeling of cloth rather than paper on my nose, especially because I will be blowing my nose often.

When I am in public, I opt for paper towels or travel pack tissues as I normally blow my nose in a bathroom or the car.

1) Do you blow your nose hard and loud or soft and quiet?

I'd say hard but it's not that loud

One at a time

3) Do you use one hand or both hands to blow your nose?

Both hands

Bend a little

Normally just a fairly long strip of toilet paper

Yes, double thickness

7) What brand and color tissues do you usually use to blow your nose?

Purex toilet tissue, white

😎 Do you have any tissues in your house right now? If so, what brand and color are the tissues, what rooms are they in, are they in a big box or small box?

Not boxed tissues

9) When was the last time you blew your nose?

About half an hour ago

Wasnt a lot but it was a bit wet

Clear

Not excessively

It's not my favourite thing to do but it's not terrible

Probably turn away

15) Do you get grossed out when someone blows their nose in front of you?

No quite the opposite normally

I try to look away

That seems like it would be uncomfortable, but if they are talking through it I'll keep talking too

Tell them to blow their nose

Same but it would be phrased more like: "Quit ya damn sniffing"

Yep if they asked

Hold the tissue/hanky for them to blow into

No I don't like babying when I get sick

Drive with my knees and use both hands

Not much came out - clear

About four squares of toilet paper (Purex, white). Just in my bathroom

4 hours ago, bingochamp7 said:

When I have a cold and I’m at home, I use a rag because I like the feeling of cloth rather than paper on my nose, especially because I will be blowing my nose often.

When I am in public, I opt for paper towels or travel pack tissues as I normally blow my nose in a bathroom or the car.

That's fair enough, I sometimes use a bandana when I have a bad cold